| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 03:01 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 151
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED]N.O.O.S.E. Application: Jack Dockz  (Read 1086 times)

Offline JackDockz

• [IV:MP] Fuckin' Media!
  • Citizen
[REJECTED]N.O.O.S.E. Application: Jack Dockz
« on: May 14, 2018, 12:39:47 pm »

National Office of Security Enforcement

Application of: Jack Dockz

1. Your current in-game name:
JackDockz

2. Your previous in-game names:
[RT]JackDockz, Megatron

3. Your role play name:   
Jack Williams

4. Your Argonath RPG forum profile:   
Click

5. Your Skype username (required!):   
Skype- Jack Dockz, Discord-JackDockz#4213

6. Date of registration in Argonath RPG and IV:MP:   
End of April or Starting Of May, Registered on Forums at May 17, 2017

7. Do you possess Liberty City passport and driving license?   
Affirmative

8. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If yes, provide link to your unban request(s):   
Click

9. List all your administrative punishments in the last 30 days:   
I was temp-banned for 60 mins by Joey because I got in a verbal fight with someone which I shouldn't have.

10. Are you or have you ever been a member of the LCPD or FBI?   
Negative, no Law Enforcement Agency in Liberty City but I was a part of SAPD.

10.1. If you are, what is your current rank?   

10.2. If you were, what made you leave the organisation and what was your rank?   
I quit due to :
  • I thought I had no time to play
  • Server turned to something bad, I was bored of non-rp DM by criminals
  • I moved to IVMP

11. Are you or have you ever been a member of any player group in Argonath?   
Yes

11.1. If you are, what is the group?   
RT Crime Family(1 Year Ago,Quit), Argonath Revolutionary Party(Chairman,Present), Weazel News(Owner,Present)

11.2. If you were, what made you leave the group?   
Well I only left RT because I was too fed up of the constant problems and I wanted to Leave Crime.

12. List all player groups you've been apart of in Argonath::   
RT Crime Family(1 Year Ago,Quit), Argonath Revolutionary Party(Chairman,Present), Weazel News(Owner,Present), The Lost MC(Hangaround,Not Official Member), San Andreas Police Department.

13. Why do you want to join the National Office of Security Enforcement?   
NOOSE inspires me. I recently had an Interview of NOOSE and it further motivated me to apply.
I have seen the worst faces of Crimes in LC, I want to put a stop to that. I want to work at my full potential and NOOSE allows me to do that. LCPD is great, but due to restrictions it doesn't match.
NOOSE is not only Efficient on Field, Its also efficient off the field. TRU and CIU are very effective and when combined, no one beats them.

14. Which N.O.O.S.E. sub-division are you interested in?   
Crime Investigation Unit

15. Depending on your answer to Q14, explain why do you want to join that sub-division and why you should be accepted into it: 
I have always wanted to work Undercover. It not only allows me to function at my full potential, but it is the most effective way to PREVENT crime.
I have worked with SAPD and I know the Procedures. I loved it. I still love the department but SAPD lacked the ability to go undercover. The ability to work undercover not only allows me to prevent crimes, it also allows me to Infiltrate Organisation's and get information needed to take down crime. Plus we can catch a lot of criminals in plain clothes.
I love investigating and CIU allows me to pursue that.

16. Explain what team work means to you and why is it important:   
Team Work does mean a lot. Its a quite simple term with a very big meaning.
Team work means the ability to work together with other people in a team so that everyone can work effectively and this increases the efficiency of the entire team to limits above our own. Unity is Strength. Unity is the best way to achieve greater heights.

I, Jack Williams, certify that all information in this application are true and complete. 

Signed, 

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
Re: N.O.O.S.E. Application: Jack Dockz
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 20:06:08 pm »

Greetings, Jack Dockz

You have applied for the National Office of Security Enforcement.

Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully assessed. N.O.O.S.E. staff will now observe your performance in the field. At this point, your utmost patience is required.

Please take into consideration that Q.13. does not mean that you are applying for that division and will get you inside it. This question is just for us to see which division you like and think that is suitable for you.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Signed by,
Steven Seagal
N.O.O.S.E. CIU Inspector
14/05/2018

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline JackDockz

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 03:38:44 am »
10-4 sir. Thank You!

Offline JackDockz

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 18:20:19 pm »
Patrolled the city today. Luckily there were no crimes and I spent my day helping the new heli taxi driver.
There was an operation going on with a ciu detective and some freecops but it was classified from me.

I also saw 2 flying cars today. It was unexpected but many people saw it.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 18:38:35 pm »
How do you see the future of Weazel News if you are accepted in N.O.O.S.E?
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline JackDockz

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 19:22:46 pm »
That's a plus point of being a law enforcement agent.

I will patrol the streets and interact with a lot of people. It's not necessary that there would be crime at all times. So, in that time I could fulfill both duties.

More interaction means more knowledge and more news. It's good for both agencies.

Weazel News is my heart and a reliable news source. I want it to be the best. So, it will continue. Since we use forum news mainly, it would not affect my Noose status.

I know that I can't leak classified data and I am sure I won't. I have worked with SAPD aswell and I did run Weazel and ARP at the same time. They didn't affect my duties there.

ARP is currently not working as people don't really seem to support that area of roleplay. I tried and may try again in the future.

Weazel news will continue to exist and work. We would hire more reporters and more people but it will work. That's my way of handling responsibility I got.

And I would prefer Noose over Weazel if needed. Because Law comes first. But I would not leave Weazel. Also I can work on newspaper when I am not ingame. It gives me enough time for newspapers.

P. S. I am on phone so the grammar is not correct and maybe spellings.

Offline JackDockz

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 18:44:48 pm »
There was a warrant or something like that today. I am not sure what. Noose units cornered a man to arrest him but he quit to avoid it. So, secured the perimeter and waited for him to return but he never came back.

Patrolled around the city as a freecop and did involve in roleplay today. Got hurt seriously many times. Killed 2 Chinese immigrants suspected for grand theft auto. Took a lot of team work cuz he lagged and i suppose both the times he was carkilled as guns barely worked on him.

Had a traffic violater who literally flew my car away to mgs. He evaded and was captured soon. It's a shame he was killed. In my opinion, traffic violaters are dangerous but shouldn't be killed just cuz they evaded.

Forgive my grammar and spellings please, my phone is configured to that.

Thank You!

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 19:32:58 pm »

Greetings, JackDockz

Your application for the National Office of Security Enforcement has been rejected.

Unfortunately, the National Office of Security Enforcement has decided to reject your application for our organisation. Refer to the information below to learn further details:
  • Unsuitability

Please file another application after: 6/6/2018.

Signed by,
Steven Seagal
N.O.O.S.E. CIU Inspector
20/05/2018

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal