| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 23:17 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 107
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED] N.O.O.S.E. Application - Kowalski Kolta  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
[REJECTED] N.O.O.S.E. Application - Kowalski Kolta
« on: January 10, 2019, 08:24:30 am »

Application of Kowalski Kolta

Generalities

1. Your current in-game name:
Kowalski_Kolta

2. Your previous in-game names:
Steve_McQueen, Dominic_Toretto, [RT]MrMeesesG, MrMeeses

3. Your roleplay name:
Kowalski Kolta

4. Link to your Argonath RPG forum profile:
My Profile.

5. Your Discord username (required!):
MrMeeses491#7309

6. Date of registration in Argonath RPG and IV:MP:
July 12, 2016 (In-game appx. July 05)

7. Do you possess a Liberty City passport and driving license?
Yes.

Applicants' history

8. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If yes, provide link to your unban request(s):
IV:MP 1
IV:MP 2
VC:MP 1
VC:MP 2

9. Are you or have you ever been a member of the LCPD or FBI?
Yes (FBI within Vice City)
  • 9.1. If you are, what is your current rank?
    N/A
  • 9.2. If you were, what made you leave the organisation and what was your rank?
    I was discharged, my rank was "FBI Recruit" however (in a way) I was qualified as an FBI Agent

10. Are you or have you ever been a member of any player group in Argonath?
Yes
  • 10.1. If you are/were, what is/were these groups?
    Liberty City Fire Department - Captain, Gruppe 6 - Chief of Security, Federal Bureau of Investigation - Vice City Division - FBI Agent, Vice City Police Department - Cadet, IV-EMS - EMT, RT Family - President.
  • 10.2. If you were, what made you leave the group?
    FBI, VCPD and EMS - Fired. RT Family - Closed.

11. List all player groups you've been apart of in Argonath:
All listed within Question 10.1.

Applicants' interest

12. Why do you want to join the National Office of Security Enforcement?
I wish to be part of an elite organization such as the National Office of Security Enforcement where I can work under a chain of command, enforcing the law, utilizing my skills to their maximum capacity. I wish to further my skills in any possible way with the comprehensive material provided by the NOOSE. I wish to expand my RPG skills and use them to extend the roleplay experience to as many players on the server as possible. I also have some skills left over from my time as an FBI Agent, and as a Cadet within the VCPD. I believe my prior experiences within the law enforcement field will help me to make better decisions on the field, and to enforce the law at maximum capacity in the best way possible.

13. Which N.O.O.S.E. sub-division are you interested in?
NOOSE Crime Investigation Unit.

14. Depending on your answer to Q13, explain why do you want to join that sub-division and why you should be accepted into it.
I am interested in investigative work, and I wish to work in an undercover law enforcement capacity where I can silently enforce the law and still be a paramount figure within Liberty City. My prior investigative skill as an FBI Agent is still razor-sharp and I do still remember all the times within the FBI. Though I cannot disclose any submissions or any information belonging to the Vice City FBI, I believe it works hand-in-hand with the CIU and that may even come in handy during training, studies, and practical law enforcement. I also believe that athletics and raw strength isn't everything, even if the Tactical Response Unit specializes in it and plays a paramount role in law enforcement. I believe that even with less athletic capacity and less strength, true dedication, smart manipulation of criminals undercover, effective resource usage, and investigations behind the scenes plays an equally paramount role within Liberty City. My skills would be handy for the division, especially as I believe I possess the aptitude to strive within the NOOSE CIU.

15. Explain what teamwork means to you and why is it important in a law-enforcement agency.
Teamwork means a lot to me. I don't feel as strong, or as united without teamwork. With teamwork, everyone can strive together and receive shared glory, which always feels better than any individual glory. Working within a team in law enforcement is paramount to effective enforcement of the law. Without a team, there is no structure, no perspective, less judgment on the correct choices within the field. Teamwork is paramount to law enforcement because of other's knowledge, perspective, and resources. Using their knowledge, perspective, and resources, the law enforcement has a broader range to work with, and this helps to make the right choices in the field and to truly bring the criminals to justice.

I, Kowalski Kolta, certify that all information in this application is true and complete.

Signed,
Kowalski Kolta

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline SK

• SA:MP Developer | SAPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Life is full of hard choices
  • SA-MP: Justin Jones
  • Discord: Jones#2772
Re: N.O.O.S.E. Application - Kowalski Kolta
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 12:19:48 pm »
Good Luck  :cop:

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 13:30:55 pm »
Good Luck  :cop:

Thank you! However, just for future reference, according to the rules set by LCPD/NOOSE Command, you are not allowed to post in applications, for the PD or for NOOSE.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 10:38:41 am »
Due to recent events, misunderstandings and my stupidity, I've been banned from IVMP. I won't attempt to be unbanned for a while.

I am sorry. You can go ahead and deny my app.

- Kowalski

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal