| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 04:24 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Today at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 169
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED]N.O.O.S.E Application - Micheal_Bellamy  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Mounireee

• [SA:MP] Sergeant
  • SA-MP: [TCL]Shawn_Mathers
  • Discord: Mounir#2222
[REJECTED]N.O.O.S.E Application - Micheal_Bellamy
« on: May 20, 2019, 16:38:56 pm »

Application of Micheal_Bellamy

Generalities

1. Your current in-game name:
Micheal_Bellamy

2. Your previous in-game names:
Mounireee, Mounir_Castello, [LoW]Mounir

3. Your roleplay name:
Micheal_Bellamy

4. Link to your Argonath RPG forum profile:
Click here

5. Your Discord username (required!):
Mounir_Jones#4532

6. Date of registration in Argonath RPG and IV:MP:
Argonath 22/2/2015 and IV:MP don't Remember but in 2017.

7. Do you possess a Liberty City passport and driving license?
Yes.

Applicants' history

8. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If yes, provide link to your unban request(s):
SAMP Two, one for deathmatching, when i was a newbie, and another for like C switching.
Click Here
Other one didn't find cause it is since 2016.

9. Are you or have you ever been a member of the LCPD or FBI?
Nope, i am an applicant for LCPD Currently.
  • 9.1. If you are, what is your current rank?
    -
  • 9.2. If you were, what made you leave the organisation and what was your rank?
    -

10. Are you or have you ever been a member of any player group in Argonath?
Yes.
  • 10.1. If you are/were, what is/were these groups?
    Castello, A$AP, Liberty of wolves.
  • 10.2. If you were, what made you leave the group?
    Castello - Left
    A$AP - Left cause of it's closure.
    Liberty Of Wolbes - Left.

11. List all player groups you've been apart of in Argonath:

Applicants' interest

12. Why do you want to join the National Office of Security Enforcement?
I want to teamwork with them, and share my experience with them. Responding for operations together.

13. Which N.O.O.S.E. sub-division are you interested in?
CIU

14. Depending on your answer to Q13, explain why do you want to join that sub-division and why you should be accepted into it.
I feel like suitable for it, because i really like to work as undercover, and being a member of crime investigation division.

15. Explain what team work means to you and why is it important in a law-enforcement agency.
Teamwork is the most important thing and the key to win everything, teamworking is the main force of anything, thats why we should stay in a team and teamwork together.

I, Micheal_Bellamy, certify that all information in this application is true and complete.

Signed,
Micheal_Bellamy

SA:MP Sergeant
AirDivision Airman
S.W.A.T Rookie

Offline Mac Taylor

• [V:MP] LSPD Captain
  • Badge-ID: #LS8271
  • V:MP: Mac_Taylor
Re: N.O.O.S.E Application - Micheal_Bellamy
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 01:01:54 am »
Greetings Micheal,

Thank you for your interest in joining the National Office Of Security Enforcement, however before noting this application, there are few questions I'd like to ask.

Q1
Don't remember them though.

Are you really sure about this? Your profile username does not remind you of any of your old names?
Please, state all your old names and pay a little bit of your time in remembering them.

Q2
No, i left it. Because, i decided to RP another thing, and it was like, playing a role of a freecop in San andreas, and then decided to like make Micheal_Bellamy moved to Liberty City. And thats what happened.

In your LCPD application, you have said the above when Dept. Chief asked you about your journey in San Andreas.
Can you please elaborate what kind of RP character you decided to create after you left SAPD?
If it's to create a free cop character, can you please state a reason for that? You can also complete your free cop character as well in Liberty City, Otherwise you have other intentions for applying for NOOSE and LCPD.

Please pay some effort in your answers, your application does say that you need to do so.

Q3 You know what happened yesterday about that "mistake", Can you please tell me if you have any other stuff from the same kind or any illegal stuff that you can hand them to me or anyone from the Command Staff ? If yes, please hand them to me or anyone from Command Staff as soon as possible.
If you don't wish to talk about this matter in public, we can move that to PM or Discord.

Q4
Isn't this family closed?
Boss Rocky thinking about opening it once again, nothing clear for now, once there are news, we will update...

Castello - Left

Are you sure that you have left ASAP ? Please elaborate to us your current relations with this family with all honesty.
That quote is not old, it is from January 2019.

Good luck in your application!

Signed,
C.I.U Command Staff.

Offline Mounireee

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 11:38:34 am »
Greetings,
I came here to answer your question so, here we go :
Greetings Micheal,

Thank you for your interest in joining the National Office Of Security Enforcement, however before noting this application, there are few questions I'd like to ask.

Q1
Don't remember them though.

Are you really sure about this? Your profile username does not remind you of any of your old names?
Please, state all your old names and pay a little bit of your time in remembering them.

Check your discord.

Q2
No, i left it. Because, i decided to RP another thing, and it was like, playing a role of a freecop in San andreas, and then decided to like make Micheal_Bellamy moved to Liberty City. And thats what happened.

In your LCPD application, you have said the above when Dept. Chief asked you about your journey in San Andreas.
Can you please elaborate what kind of RP character you decided to create after you left SAPD?
If it's to create a free cop character, can you please state a reason for that? You can also complete your free cop character as well in Liberty City, Otherwise you have other intentions for applying for NOOSE and LCPD.

Well, this is how i mean, and in the question of StevenS i didn't understand it very good, but i am here to answer.
So, as i was SAPD Officer as Micheal_Bellamy, i resigned, and i changed my name into Mounir_Jones, so if you change your name means the previous character which is Micheal_Bellamy left San andreas or died. And i continued my RPing as character Mounir_Jones, and when i felt like SA:MP is dieing time by time which now hitting 0 playerbase, i decided to move to IVMP, and then, i thinked about, making Micheal Bellamy left San andreas and decided to come Liberty City, and having a carrer in LCPD. And, right now i am not active in SA:MP, Just time by time.

Q3 You know what happened yesterday about that "mistake", Can you please tell me if you have any other stuff from the same kind or any illegal stuff that you can hand them to me or anyone from the Command Staff ? If yes, please hand them to me or anyone from Command Staff as soon as possible.
If you don't wish to talk about this matter in public, we can move that to PM or Discord.
I'd like to say, to talk in discord about that.

Q4
Isn't this family closed?
Boss Rocky thinking about opening it once again, nothing clear for now, once there are news, we will update...

Castello - Left

Are you sure that you have left ASAP ? Please elaborate to us your current relations with this family with all honesty.
That quote is not old, it is from January 2019.

This family is definitely closed, and Rocky is lazy to leave a topic saying that, and also, no relation with it, it is just something died, and went in the past, as i said, i honestly had a history, but whatever, i hope that i have a new and only chance to correct my self and be in the right way.

I hope i answered your questions, thank You.

Signed,
Micheal_Bellamy

AirDivision Airman
S.W.A.T Rookie

Offline Mounireee

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 18:06:07 pm »
I have updated my application with what is required to be updated, Still interested.
Sincerely,
               Micheal Bellamy

AirDivision Airman
S.W.A.T Rookie

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 20:24:52 pm »
I have updated my application with what is required to be updated, Still interested.
Sincerely,
               Micheal Bellamy

Noted, I would also like to add that we will consider your application once you're inside the LCPD.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Mounireee

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 21:23:22 pm »
Sincerely,
               Micheal Bellamy

Noted, I would also like to add that we will consider your application once you're inside the LCPD.
Alright.

AirDivision Airman
S.W.A.T Rookie

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 18:40:56 pm »

National Office of Security Enforcement

Greetings, Micheal Bellamy

Unfortunately, your application for the National Office of Security Enforcement has been rejected.

Refer to the information below for further details.
  • Withdrawn

You are allowed to file another application at: 30/6/2019.

Signed,
Steven Seagal
N.O.O.S.E. CIU Inspector
30/05/2019

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal