| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 09:14 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 214
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Resignation - SAPD Captain Andrew Badden (Badandy)  (Read 3503 times)

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
Resignation - SAPD Captain Andrew Badden (Badandy)
« on: April 22, 2019, 17:00:39 pm »
The day has come that I will be leaving SAPD and SAMP for the most part. This is indeed a sad moment to leave. I joined Argonath back in 2009 and served in SAPD in around 2010 / 2011. After returning over a year ago, I returned to SAPD and rose through the ranks due to the ever changing department. I had many great memories in this past year, especially Project Angel Pine which allowed some different kind of roleplay to happen. I hope this department thrives.

Now I have some words for members and ex members of this department:

Bas - I'm happy I was able to work side by side with you these past months, I still remember when we were both the same rank before when Doggi was Chief. I may also remember that we were both Corleone too a year ago xD

Doggi - You broke my little heart when you left, I hope to see you on VMP again. Also a green card marriage is still possible.

Chester Campbell - I appreciate your lessons and knowledge while I was in CSD, I appreciate your honestly when I didn't do things right. Also thanks for making me do a cavity search on a suspect in LSPD when you were a Sergeant.

Spike - I was skeptical about you joining us in the beginning but I have to say that your hard work and dedication when you joined is commendable.

Cyclone - You are young and can be annoying but I have always had a soft spot for you, you remind me of myself when I first joined Argonath.

[TCL]Leonardo - I was always grateful for the times I could talk to you when you were a Sergeant. You were a great help to me when I needed to talk to someone.

KJones - We had some issues together but I appreciate your dedication to the department when you were here.

Jason Dilworth - I remember first patrolling with you and watching for speeders along with your BLS training.

Sorry if I didn't include you if you aren't up there, I honestly appreciate and enjoyed the time I had with everyone I worked with over the past year. We had issues and conflicts but I hope at the end of the day, we can say that we enjoyed the game we all play. With tears in my eyes, I will say this good bye. I hope to still be around in the discord and SAMP whenever I have free time when I'm not in VMP.

I salute you all for your work and dedication to SAPD. Andrew Badden going 10-7.

Signed,
Andrew Badden

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
Re: Resignation - SAPD Captain Andrew Badden (Badandy)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 17:09:17 pm »
Captain, thank you for your honorable service, and I salute you and wish you nothing but the best as you start your brand new journey in V:MP, perhaps even joining the LSPD!

Goodbye, thank you, and good luck. Au Revoir!

Signed,
Jonathan Cochran  ;)

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 17:14:20 pm »
 :ps: Your gun is mine!  :police:

EDIT: Never mind  :(

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Bas

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 17:28:54 pm »
Huge shame to see you go, but completely understandable. Thank you for your service!
as long as I'm chief there will always be a place in this department for you.

Chief of Police Bas McCane
"You cannot police a community without effectively working with the community."

Offline Spike

• SA:MP Valar
  • Citizen
  • A leader leads by example, not by force.
  • Badge-ID: #6549
  • SA-MP: James_Robinson
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 17:32:02 pm »
I was shocked, to say the least when I heard of your resignation.

At first, I did not know you at a personal level even with our past interactions, nevertheless, as we started spending more time in the department we started to become very close. It was hard not to recognise your efforts from all your previous years in Argonath and it is amazing to see how much you changed over the years within the server. Looking back at your first SAPD application (you know what I'm talking about), it was hard to see how much you could contribute to the department over this past decade. I am sure everyone would agree with me when I say you were always an inspiration when it came to policing and it was clear your efforts towards the department turned it, into what it is today.

I got the ability to truly knowing you better when you gave me the opportunity to join the Internal Affairs group and we started to connect, and now we talk almost daily on discord about matters that have nothing to do with the SAPD. This showed me that we have long surpassed ranks and are now what I would call a good friend. I do not see this as a goodbye but more as a see you on the other side.

I can say that it brought me magnificent pleasure serving under you and I wish you the best in the LSPD and of course don't be a stranger hit me up on discord.

RETIRED Deputy Chief of Police James Robinson
Internal Affairs Commanding Officer | Chief of Detectives
San Andreas Police Department - "To protect and serve"
2014-2019

Offline Jason J. Dilworth

• Citizen
  • Watch your six
  • Badge-ID: #139
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 17:36:38 pm »
It's a big loss, hopefully you will change your mind. Thank you for your service and don't be a stranger, you also know my discord. Oh, and I'll try not to piss people off in the department, I'll try.

Offline Luther

• Let the FBI describe my past
  • [V:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Badge-ID: #8822
  • IV:MP: Luther
  • V:MP: Luther_Kingston
  • Discord: Terrorist#9233
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 17:44:28 pm »
Sad to see you leave captian, Thank you for your services and good luck in the future.

Luther J. Kingston

Offline Stefos

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 18:56:53 pm »
This is really emotional. Good Luck on V:MP. I don't know you that much as the others do but still.  I hope you pop in SA:MP here and there.

Offline Chester Campbell

• [SA:MP] Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau Commanding Officer
  • Citizen
  • No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait.
  • Badge-ID: #6632
  • SA-MP: Chester_Campbell
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 18:58:59 pm »

The time comes for everyone at a certain point. Life or other interests get through with our obligations for what seems a game. I do appreciate all our moments together and I thank you for them. I do wish you good luck in your future endeavors and I hope you enjoy them. May it be so we see each other again in the future, either in SAMP, other games or even in real, who knows. Don't forget you proposed that green card marriage to me too!  :leroy2:

Thank you for all you have done for me and the Department. You will be remembered.

*salutes, standing still with his chin up*
Captain Chester Campbell
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
Commanding Officer

Offline Hevar

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #137
  • SA-MP: TeaM_Hevar
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 19:24:18 pm »
Sad to see this, you're a good teacher and i learnt a lot from you.

Thank you for time!

Offline Cyclone

• White Shadows
  • Citizen
  • Don't cry cause it's over, smile cause it happened
  • Badge-ID: #8019
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 19:30:06 pm »
It's sad to see you go, you were the most welcoming person in this department when it was about friendships between officers. I'm not gonna stop being childish or annoying though, I might give you a visit at GTA V if I ever replace my toaster.

See you!

* Cyclone salutes Badden.

Police Officer III Cyclone
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Leonardo MacCarthy

• ____Retired____ [SA:MP] Academy Leader [SA:MP] CSD Rookie
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #105
  • SA-MP: [TCL]Leonardo
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Endri
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2019, 12:25:28 pm »
It was such a good experience working with you Andy, you were a good help in SAPD. Hope to see you again in the near future, also good luck in another department.
* Leonardo MacCarthy salutes Andy while smiling.
2x Meritorious Service Medal, 3 Months of Service Ribbon

Offline KJones

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2019, 12:58:40 pm »
Andy, thank you for being in SAPD, we had godg time in past and good work together. Good luck in future!

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2019, 15:20:04 pm »
Good luck Andy. I hope to still see you around!

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal