| Date: 18-04-24  Time: 09:16 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 128
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Small note  (Read 5991 times)

Offline Kira Nakazato

• [SA:MP] UnderSheriff
  • Citizen
  • There's No Excuse For Domestic Violence (Kira)
  • Badge-ID: N/A
  • SA-MP: iBandit[SK]
Small note
« on: January 08, 2018, 20:45:01 pm »
Just small advice about /su after someone trying to evade traffic stops. cops are not able to get permission HSU expect if there's HSU Members online
Don't try to follow cars that has speed limit +175km/h, they only take infernus or turismo, they keep driving reckless and speeding
Then they try to get pulled over, after that they run engine and evade, that's a way for noto if they're good drivers than good shooting skills I think.
And about bikers, getting MARY(HPV) is helpful if you want to pull over someone, they cannot evade , even if they're riding nrg or Something else..
Also .. Partner is helpful if you want to follow a sport car.. sometimes even if they had it, Partner can DB tires not suspect, I repeat , tires not suspect..
Because you cannot know if the suspect is armed or no..
Thanks for reading..I hope I helped some..

Cars I know that they has speed limit +175km/h
NRG - PCJ-600 - FCR-900 - Sanchez(can and cannot be) - Turismo - Infernus - Cheetah - Banshee - Hotring Racer A & B - other known sport cars ...etc 
Kill first, die last

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: Small note
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 17:37:06 pm »
wat
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 20:30:58 pm »
that's a way for noto if they're good drivers than good shooting skills I think

Point number one; We shouldn't be playing games like "not /su'ing" somebody on the basis that they will get notoriety. This has been discussed in the past.
Secondly, with a little bit of teamwork high-speed criminals are not impossible to catch.  ;)
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Kira Nakazato

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 20:39:18 pm »

Secondly, with a little bit of teamwork high-speed criminals are not impossible to catch.  ;)

Yes right, don't you see I said that before? anyway.. You know what I mean from all of that ..
Kill first, die last

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 21:27:16 pm »
It's good that you try to think about possible solutions or something in that direction to make our job easier. We enforce partners already at least most of the times, communication and teamwork can basically catch any criminal even without HSU. We do not put up restrictions based on faster vehicles that just doesn't make sense

Offline Kira Nakazato

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 23:20:26 pm »
Right..another epic fail, but we can also place APB's since we got it, like today, we got 4 APBs, all done by Recruits & two FBI Agents.
Kill first, die last

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 02:52:20 am »
When I was the only officer online (which was majority of the time) and the suspect had a vehicle faster than 175 km/h, I found a shamal from the local airport and was able to PIT the suspect with my shamal. The suspect's vehicle would either explode after the first hit or I would have to go for another PIT. Once the vehicle exploded either the suspect died or was running away on foot. Depending on the location of the suspect, my next move would dictate on whether I get a patrol car from the police department real quick or go straight for apprehension. Sometimes during situations like these you don't need HSU, but instead you could think outside the box with different resources other than what you are issued to by the department. I always hate it when people say teamwork for an answer because these are the type of people who fail at being the only officer online/on duty and completely useless when it comes to pursuits and shootouts.

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 06:04:53 am »
Honestly, the problem is that you all patrol alone and this wouldn't help in pursuits and such. Getting a partner will help you in updating during the situations, drive-by in certain situations and many more. So try to get a partner in the future.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 11:48:44 am »
Honestly, the problem is that you all patrol alone and this wouldn't help in pursuits and such. Getting a partner will help you in updating during the situations, drive-by in certain situations and many more. So try to get a partner in the future.

Indeed

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 23:15:53 pm »

Patrolling alone is not the problem at all. I use to be very successful at patrolling alone. When someone types the location of the suspect, it is still not efficient enough. For example, a suspect could be heading at Santa Marina Beach and then the next update you see on the radio is San Fierro. Here is the problem nobody uses Teamspeak or Discord, which updating pursuits is more efficient and you can't disagree with that, and it should be enforced for members of SAPD. If you want to know the truth, years ago, [SACS], [SASD], and SRU were very successful when it came to pursuits because they enforced RTO communication only on teamspeak. Just to make myself clear because you said "all patrol alone." Everybody would be successful by using teamspeak with or without a partner. That is a true statement and facts.

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 23:21:42 pm »
That only helps people who use TS. That could work if you had someone in TS also as a passenger who could act as /r dispatch.

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Kira Nakazato

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2018, 23:39:48 pm »
That's right even tho if the Partner can DB. and also Partner should be always equiped with smg. maybe?
Kill first, die last

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 10:27:41 am »

Patrolling alone is not the problem at all. I use to be very successful at patrolling alone. When someone types the location of the suspect, it is still not efficient enough. For example, a suspect could be heading at Santa Marina Beach and then the next update you see on the radio is San Fierro. Here is the problem nobody uses Teamspeak or Discord, which updating pursuits is more efficient and you can't disagree with that, and it should be enforced for members of SAPD. If you want to know the truth, years ago, [SACS], [SASD], and SRU were very successful when it came to pursuits because they enforced RTO communication only on teamspeak. Just to make myself clear because you said "all patrol alone." Everybody would be successful by using teamspeak with or without a partner. That is a true statement and facts.

You are a professional cop, was talking about the majority.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

Offline TheBill

• Citizen
  • Brother in blue.
  • Badge-ID: #130
  • SA-MP: Brian_Parker
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 04:56:01 am »
Catching a high speed vehicle is quite easy. But you need at least 2 units and constant updating. One unit should follow the vehicle giving constant locations while the other unit tries to block off streets. A pursuit is not led by the suspect, you as a Officer decide where to go and where not. Simple. If you don't want the suspect to drive on The Strip as example, get a unit there to block the street and he will continue on Julius Thruway. As it's a sport car, it will most likely follow the highway all around LV to evade. Most of the suspects are not very smart by taking turns etc. Also you got the blips on the map. However, while he follows the highway you will lose visual but the second unit from the can easily head to Blackfield or Pilson Intersection and will be there before the suspect is. If he does good, he cuts him off and PITs him (with PIT I mean ACTUAL PITs and not "I SEE HIM SO I DRIVE INTO HIM LIKE A MANIAC!").

A high-speed vehicle is only fast on straight lanes, in the city you can keep up easily since he can't go fullspeed without crashing into a wall. So they WILL go on to highways but you can prevent them with the afore mentioned method. In the end, another easy method would be the helicopter. A chopper can keep up with everything if you have a good pilot. (*coughs* A Admiral can keep up with a Turismo with a smart driver in the Admiral)

Deputy Sheriff Liam Shatner

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2018, 21:14:06 pm »
Just a tip:

I know the two servers work differently, but the basics remain the same. What we do in VCPD, is that we try to have an air unit present in pursuits at all times. The air unit coordinates the ground units by relaying radio messages about the suspects headings, making the pursuit organised even if the officers in pursuit lack partners.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 22:31:21 pm »
Just a tip:

I know the two servers work differently, but the basics remain the same. What we do in VCPD, is that we try to have an air unit present in pursuits at all times. The air unit coordinates the ground units by relaying radio messages about the suspects headings, making the pursuit organised even if the officers in pursuit lack partners.

Or as I like to say... dispatcher on steroids  :D

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 22:37:35 pm »
Just a tip:

Pretty much  :rofl:
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 22:39:48 pm »
Just a tip:

“Hey I can see my house from here!”
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline DinoKid23

• Citizen
    • Skype - dinokid23
  • SA-MP: hehe xd
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 02:34:31 am »
need hsiu for regular cops :D

Offline TheBill

• Citizen
  • Brother in blue.
  • Badge-ID: #130
  • SA-MP: Brian_Parker
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 11:03:55 am »
need hsiu for regular cops :D

You could definitely need that, Dalton!!!

Deputy Sheriff Liam Shatner

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal