| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 10:58 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 238
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: San Andreas Police Department | Q&A  (Read 251136 times)

Offline AndyF

• Citizen
Re: SA:MP | State your Situations, Questions & Ideas
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2009, 23:34:23 pm »
Ok Thanks for your answer Captain, I heard people saying that they choose them by their activation and stuff like that, thank you one more time :cop:
Medals:

Ex: ARPD Senior Officer - ARPD Training Officer - SATP Senior Trooper - NARC Detective
Old Memories

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2009, 23:41:15 pm »
it certainly wont be active only to become Sergeant, not saying that because im only :P
as Sergeant you need excellent knowledge of SAPD laws, must be able to lead, and be active,
or in short, be with the best
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
  • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
  • Badge-ID: #LV3919
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2009, 02:29:29 am »
Well said Bian

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2009, 08:03:44 am »
Agreed 100%.

Offline smey

• Citizen
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2009, 09:22:10 am »
Is SATP allowed to have a SATP account on this forum, so we can make a new SATP thread and adjust it with multiple people? So the SATP account will be used by the SATP staff.

I take full responsibility if someone acts against the rules on that account.

Offline Sacre

• Citizen
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2009, 14:53:08 pm »
I think most will consider this a stupid question but.
Why do cadets/free police that have some experience in shooting or something else need training?
I want to say that most of the people get the experience in the heat of the  :war:.
Any way , i might have an idea of new training that might improve driving skill.
I can show you in the game.
Oh and can there be a monthly list of best PD workers , the list will be made by officers or higher ranks.
That list should include the people that did the best work for SAPD for example.

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2009, 15:04:56 pm »
[...]
That list should include the people that did the best work for SAPD for example.
Nice add.

Well in trainings we have some more that just chasing suspects and shoot them to death...

We learn:
- How to comunicate
- How to work with parners
- How to stop someone properly
- What to do in case of emergency
- Codes

So, its a lot more than just chasing.

But after your acception, you will get it  ;)

:ps: Stupid questions doesn't exist!

Greetz
- Srg. Tovenaarke  :cop:

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2009, 17:08:26 pm »
about that list of best workers:
everyone is a good worker for the SAPD! so why make a list with all names  ;)

we also already have officer and cadet of the month,
and multiple awards you can win
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2009, 17:59:16 pm »
Is SATP allowed to have a SATP account on this forum, so we can make a new SATP thread and adjust it with multiple people? So the SATP account will be used by the SATP staff.

Agreed. We want permission on this so we can go ahead with it.

Offline Altair_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2009, 13:26:08 pm »
Question: As we all know, the release to the new RS4 script is on the 4th of April. As we all also know, we won't be issued by the government with UZIs anymore. So, will the law about UZI usage be deceased or...?

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2009, 18:00:52 pm »
Question: As we all know, the release to the new RS4 script is on the 4th of April. As we all also know, we won't be issued by the government with UZIs anymore. So, will the law about UZI usage be deceased or...?

I dont know... But i aim not agreed we need to pay wepz orself... Its very normal cops get payed by gouvernement... I find that PD cruisers fuel needs to be pay by gouvernement to.. And all this because criminals are crying blaming... So if a officer dont have money? And their is an C Purple whit only heavy armed suspects what then?? And to drive by?? So now if a criminal takes a Banshee He drives off easy to the escape in RS4 ???  I see criminals had alote of advantages in RS4 criminal escape etc... So i find cops needs to hold their equipment so i hope MP5 100 bullets will be our basic equipments its not to much bullets but not to less...

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2009, 18:23:42 pm »

Agreed. You can make such account.

UZI won't be issued by government, but rules stay the same (you can buy smg, tec9, uzi).
If any rules will change, you all will be notified.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

lance

« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2009, 18:42:49 pm »
This question can be asked before, but there are Uzi rules of when we can use that kind of gun, but what about M4, AK47, etc etc  some cops use such weapons on a suspect in a slow car who has a mineur crime ... 

Please help, thank you

Twenty

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2009, 23:07:26 pm »
Maybe ask permission on radio, and if higher:

suspect unarmed: ==> Night stick

suspect low armed: ==> deagle

suspect middle armed: ==> uzi

suspect heavy armed: ==> M4 etc..

<i think>

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2009, 23:31:29 pm »
This question can be asked before, but there are Uzi rules of when we can use that kind of gun, but what about M4, AK47, etc etc  some cops use such weapons on a suspect in a slow car who has a mineur crime ... 

Please help, thank you

All weapons heavier than UZI are strictly not allowed unless order from SAPD Commander about "Weapons free" on a suspect.
If you see police officer with combat shotgun, sawn-off, m4, ak47, country rifle, sniper, shooting at suspect without "weapons free" order, report to leaders.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2009, 06:26:20 am »
Aren't combat shotguns ARPD-issue to all units that have entered a car though? Aren't those allowed in situations similar to the uzi?

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2009, 07:12:30 am »
Aren't combat shotguns ARPD-issue to all units that have entered a car though? Aren't those allowed in situations similar to the uzi?

Goverment issue Nightstick, Deagle, Shotgun (normal shotgun, not combat) and UZI (UZI changed for spray in RS4).
---

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2009, 06:03:31 am »
Oh okay. I must be confusing the standard shotgun with the combat one then. Apologies.

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2009, 12:47:30 pm »
I'm asking some questions so that people who dont know the rules can look at the answers.

What if an officer is attacked / robbed by some mafia member with an M4 and the officer has a combat shotgun, but no permission from whoever the SAPD Commander is at the time? Can he use heavy weapons if it is the only way to save himself?

Another one:

A suspect is running toward a cheetah that would get him an easy escape. There is an Officer nearby. Can the officer shoot the suspect to terminate him?
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2009, 13:41:25 pm »
I'm asking some questions so that people who dont know the rules can look at the answers.

1 What if an officer is attacked / robbed by some mafia member with an M4 and the officer has a combat shotgun, but no permission from whoever the SAPD Commander is at the time? Can he use heavy weapons if it is the only way to save himself?

Another one:

2 A suspect is running toward a cheetah that would get him an easy escape. There is an Officer nearby. Can the officer shoot the suspect to terminate him?

1 - UZI is the only weapon allowed to use in case of heavy armed suspect (if there is no order for weapons free).
2 - You can shoot suspect if he is running, no matter if he is running to car or any other direction, with deagle (after warning SURRENDER). If he enters cheetah, trying to get away, you can use UZI to pop tires.
---

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal