| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 16:07 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 227
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED]Reporting LCPD Senior Officer  (Read 4503 times)

Offline cokeinmynose

• Citizen
  • Soldiers of the future
  • Badge-ID: #LC2405
[CLOSED]Reporting LCPD Senior Officer
« on: July 07, 2012, 15:08:23 pm »
Complaint

Reporter's name:
CokeInMyNose

Operative's name:
TCL Yoske

Operative's rank:
Senior Officer

Time and date of the incident:
14:00-15:00 07-07-2012

Brief description of the incident:
There was a suspect i tried to catch and the suspect was on foot, when officer Yoske came (offduty) he let the suspect sit next to him in his car and drove away, i dont think an Senior Officer should do this?

Witnesses:
I'm the onlyone who was onduty, so im the only one who saw it.

Evidence(s):
ScreenShot

Signed,
CokeInMyNose

Offline Tomer

• Ex SFPD Senior Officer / Academy Teacher / SFPD Cadet Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Ex LCPD Officer
  • Badge-ID: #R16
Re: Reporting LCPD Senior Officer
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 15:14:25 pm »
As far as I know it is completely fine...........
Why not, you have even mentioned he gone off duty, means he can aid to suspects, nothing related to duty had to be done, unless, if he is betraying everyone, flaming, provoking and such, then he should get an administrative punishment or any other police punishment if decided.

Offline cokeinmynose

• Citizen
  • Soldiers of the future
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 15:18:30 pm »
As far as I know it is completely fine...........
Why not, you have even mentioned he gone off duty, means he can aid to suspects, nothing related to duty had to be done, unless, if he is betraying everyone, flaming, provoking and such, then he should get an administrative punishment or any other police punishment if decided.

so ur saying, every lcpd officer can be criminals or aid suspects? why u guys ask at applications or on other things of lcpd, are u sure to choose lcpd and no crimes anymore etc etc etc.. and with a rank of Senior Officer its complety fine right.

Offline yoske

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 15:25:20 pm »
Story goes like this...
A player connected as suspect but he was spawned on platform so he calls an admin to help him. Which I did, and as always I tp players to Dukes Police Department. If I something don't like that is money thirsty players like you, who immediately rushed to PD Dukes to go on /duty and to arrest/kill him.
My only mistake here was that I should TP him again to 3rd island but instead I decided to find him a car. Anyway, later on after I provided a car to a player I gave up to police officer.
Cheers  :cop:

Offline cokeinmynose

• Citizen
  • Soldiers of the future
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 15:33:27 pm »
Story goes like this...
A player connected as suspect but he was spawned on platform so he calls an admin to help him. Which I did, and as always I tp players to Dukes Police Department. If I something don't like that is money thirsty players like you, who immediately rushed to PD Dukes to go on /duty and to arrest/kill him.
My only mistake here was that I should TP him again to 3rd island but instead I decided to find him a car. Anyway, later on after I provided a car to a player I gave up to police officer.

so? who says i cant go on duty and arrest/kill suspect? who says i did it for the money? dont do things without thinking/asking about it, and u provided ur own car (infernus) and not A car and btw why u should tp him to the 3d island? i didnt understand this part? he alrady was at dukes when u tped him i geuss whatever u did, then u drove away with ur infernus with him in the car, after 2-5 min i saw him driving ur infernus.

btw the player was suspect cuz he killed a player, the time i arrived at the suspect i saw the player that he killed was near him so i dunno what happend there ( if he was suspect before he connected or at the moment when he was logged in and killed somebody)

and i want to discuss/talk this with a higher ranked officer and not with you.

Offline yoske

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 15:47:37 pm »
Story goes like this...

so? who says i cant go on duty and arrest/kill suspect? who says i did it for the money? dont do things without thinking/asking about it, and u provided ur own car (infernus) and not A car and btw why u should tp him to the 3d island? i didnt understand this part? he alrady was at dukes when u tped him i geuss whatever u did, then u drove away with ur infernus with him in the car, after 2-5 min i saw him driving ur infernus.

It's maybe OK to you to take advantage on players that had spawn problems but it's not OK to me. I can TP player with spawn problems anywhere I wan't but for some reason it's always PD Dukes. Leaving him there with no car and with cop near him would not be fair. Hope you got that part?
Actually I gave him my car after he logged back again cause he crashed and I found myself another one.
As I said, I should have taken another approach to resolve that situation by TP-ing him somewhere else or to order you step away on few mins. Anyway I am sure you wouldn't like any of these solutions...

Offline yoske

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 15:49:08 pm »

btw the player was suspect cuz he killed a player, the time i arrived at the suspect i saw the player that he killed was near him so i dunno what happend there ( if he was suspect before he connected or at the moment when he was logged in and killed somebody)

1. pure lies

2. sure, wait for Cheef :)

Offline cokeinmynose

• Citizen
  • Soldiers of the future
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 15:55:00 pm »

1. pure lies

2. sure, wait for Cheef :)

again like i said i dunno what happend there, read before saying im lying again.

and im not against ur approach of resolving the problem, im against ur helping suspects with a lcpd rank

Offline yoske

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 16:07:57 pm »
I didn't helped him as Officer, I helped him as Moderator. Just I didn't used CMDs as I should in first place. Wait Hawk for his answer, but I can assure you, with you next time only CMDs... :)

Offline cokeinmynose

• Citizen
  • Soldiers of the future
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 16:40:44 pm »
I didn't helped him as Officer, I helped him as Moderator. Just I didn't used CMDs as I should in first place. Wait Hawk for his answer, but I can assure you, with you next time only CMDs... :)

i see u still dont get it do you.

Offline yoske

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 17:54:24 pm »

i see u still dont get it do you.

I see you still don't understand u got your answer. Your complain is about senior officer helping a suspect, I told you it was moderator helping a player, cause by me in first place he faced a cop without a car. I just gave him different location. Understand now?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal