| Date: 17-04-24  Time: 00:49 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 119
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Argonath Traffic Authority - WE ARE RECRUITING!  (Read 32749 times)

Offline Gruia

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
Re: Argonath Traffic Police - WE ARE RECRUITING!
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2014, 08:13:28 am »
Attention all ARTA personnel!

This week, our Commander will be very busy with real life and won't play. I will take the command and take care of ARTA.

Signed,
                                                                                                                         ARTA Deputy Traffic Commander, [EMS]Gruia

x2 x2  x1  x2 x2

Offline Ivan_Dzeba

• Citizen
  • Argonath Traffic Authority Commander
    • Skype - joe.noe4
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2014, 13:03:18 pm »
ARTP has a new Sub-Division,Special Task Force,Founder and Leader of it:Alexander_Keyne
To Serve and Protect.

Offline Miller786

• Fort Carson Sheriff
  • Citizen
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2014, 20:02:05 pm »
Im so sorry to say this because this looked like a nice group, but your immaturity today has been shocking...
Your lack of self control and life threatening should NOT be the caratteristics of a leader... i am very disappointed.

Signed,
Sheriff of Fort Carson
Leader of the Fort Carson Sheriffs Department

Offline Ivan_Dzeba

• Citizen
    • Skype - joe.noe4
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2014, 20:44:57 pm »
Im so sorry to say this because this looked like a nice group, but your immaturity today has been shocking...
Your lack of self control and life threatening should NOT be the caratteristics of a leader... i am very disappointed.

I had a small headache IRL  and you were really pissing me off,Im sorry high ranked members of the police but when i get angry this happens,I hope you can forgive my actions
To Serve and Protect.

Offline Ivan_Dzeba

• Citizen
    • Skype - joe.noe4
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2014, 21:38:28 pm »
Our newest website(still under construction,not completely finished so dont complain): http://artp.forumbuild.com/index.php
To Serve and Protect.

Offline Miller786

• Fort Carson Sheriff
  • Citizen
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2014, 23:15:13 pm »

This might be used against you since Me,Mathias,JDC and many others told you to DROP THE DISCUSSION multiple times. But you seem to love provoking others from boredom.
Evidently you dont seem to pay attention to the discussion but just some chat activity can make you think that im insulting left and right, i have a chatlog saved and there isnt ONE, that is ONE insult, do you understand? ONE? Nope.
However i have been called a complete asshole and threatened to death.
Also when you saying provoking i was just saying that he didnt have to adverties his department so much like it was the saint graal, and that i got what he was saying instead he continued "Oh look we have a WS member, and an admin that is considering the decision" and if you guys are so disturbed by the chat you can hide it.
People like you want the chat to stay empty, what's the point of a chat if no one is talking?, people like you make me rethink of how "not that smart" an human being can become.
So please, stop it.
Im considering of going further on a report.

Signed,
Sheriff of Fort Carson

Offline Miller786

• Fort Carson Sheriff
  • Citizen
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2014, 14:56:21 pm »
To be fair,Miller,I was gone most of the time and I don't really have to waste my time disputing with you,and mainly your famous sarcasm...anyway good luck and thanks for ruining such good times. I am off from the discussion.
I'm glad you understood what you did wrong.
Signed,
Sheriff of Fort Carson

Offline Milano Alvarez

• Citizen
    • Skype - samimzafari
  • Badge-ID: #A43
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2014, 17:10:06 pm »
Drop the discussion here and use the topic for the correct purposes. Failure to stop will result in a warning by any administrator.

Milano Alvarez
"One team, one task"

Offline Ivan_Dzeba

• Citizen
    • Skype - joe.noe4
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2014, 20:28:00 pm »
From the ARTP Head Command: Hello Alexander_Keyne,the Head Command has decided that every STF Member will wear those uniforms,so that means your uniforms have been accepted
To Serve and Protect.

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2014, 21:42:16 pm »
Drop the discussion here and use the topic for the correct purposes. Failure to provoke any further will result in a warning by any administrator.

Might want to review what's been put here, I quote:
"Failure to provoke any further will result in a warning".

--Ben
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2014, 14:50:34 pm »
What the hell is this? What am I seeing? At least you could have asked for my permission. This is MY creation, MY Concept and MY GROUP! You have no right to use this name and operate this group without my permission which I NOT have been contacted for noir I given one and noir I will allow one. It doesnt matter if it's closed, I still reserve the rights to it, you're using my logo and you have given zero credit to me. The last this group was active was good two months ago, which doesn't mean it's dead.

I demand this group to be closed as I am an original creator and I have not been asked for any permission for this.

I'm more than sure that chief wouldn't allow anything like this if he knew that you guys pretty much stole what belongs to me. And the fact that this whole group is turned into a unproffesional bunch makes me even more mad. You have no right to do such thing.

Signed
The ARTP Commander/Commissioner (Currently no-longer in position as the group is closed and reserved for future use).
The founder of ARTP

Alfred_Monroe (Max_Adams, [BCSD]Max, Max_Rogers, whichever you like).
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2014, 15:00:21 pm »
What the hell is this? What am I seeing? At least you could have asked for my permission. This is MY creation, MY Concept and MY GROUP! You have no right to use this name and operate this group without my permission which I NOT have been contacted for noir I given one and noir I will allow one. It doesnt matter if it's closed, I still reserve the rights to it, you're using my logo and you have given zero credit to me. The last this group was active was good two months ago, which doesn't mean it's dead.

I demand this group to be closed as I am an original creator and I have not been asked for any permission for this.

I'm more than sure that chief wouldn't allow anything like this if he knew that you guys pretty much stole what belongs to me. And the fact that this whole group is turned into a unproffesional bunch makes me even more mad. You have no right to do such thing.

Signed
The ARTP Commander/Commissioner (Currently no-longer in position as the group is closed and reserved for future use).
The founder of ARTP

No one ever said you are active,Lionel Valdes gave it. If you have some problem talk with him.

Lionel Valdes has no such permission, the last time ARTP was re-opened he held no rank in it. I am the owner of ARTP and you must have came straight to ME. No, I'm talking to you, not Lionel, because apperantly you're re-opening something that you do not own. I am active as I always was, the only thing is I'm under a different name and don't visit ARPD forums anymore since I'm currently participating in FBI Academy and i'm not allowed to do ARPD duties, though this doesn't change the fact without my permission, which im not going to give, you cany just go ahead and steal something that belongs to me.

It would be a complete different story if you would have been a co-leader of ARTP or something, and even in that case you would have needed to get my permission, now as far as I recall you were only a Traffic Cadet and so were most of the people listed as a command staff.

I demand ARPD Commissioner to close this down as these people do not have permission from me.

And Leon mentioned that it cant be reserved, yes, it can't as a copyright thing, which means I cant sue you to court for this, but the name is protected by ARPD authorities, since they have to make sure people wouldnt rip off groups.

Offline Ivan_Dzeba

• Citizen
    • Skype - joe.noe4
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2014, 15:11:33 pm »

Signed
The founder of ARTP

No one ever said you are active,Lionel Valdes gave it. If you have some problem talk with him.

Lionel Valdes has no such permission, the last time ARTP was re-opened he held no rank in it. I am the owner of ARTP and you must have came straight to ME. No, I'm talking to you, not Lionel, because apperantly you're re-opening something that you do not own. I am active as I always was, the only thing is I'm under a different name and don't visit ARPD forums anymore since I'm currently participating in FBI Academy and i'm not allowed to do ARPD duties, though this doesn't change the fact without my permission, which im not going to give, you cany just go ahead and steal something that belongs to me.

It would be a complete different story if you would have been a co-leader of ARTP or something, and even in that case you would have needed to get my permission, now as far as I recall you were only a Traffic Cadet and so were most of the people listed as a command staff.

I demand ARPD Commissioner to close this down as these people do not have permission from me.

And Leon mentioned that it cant be reserved, yes, it can't as a copyright thing, which means I cant sue you to court for this, but the name is protected by ARPD authorities, since they have to make sure people wouldnt rip off groups.

The CHIEF OF THE POLICE gave me permission to create this.I will only listen to the Highest Ranks,if this is such a big Problem would you like us to change the name to SATP?(San Andreas Traffic Police)
To Serve and Protect.

Offline Milano Alvarez

• Citizen
    • Skype - samimzafari
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2014, 15:21:00 pm »
Dear Alfred,

I advise you to contact Chief of Police Sangelo about this. Ivan has done nothing wrong, he has asked the Chief of Police if he could re-open this and permission was given. You will have to sent the Chief of Police a formal letter about this. Do not go mad on this topic and stay on topic.

Kind regards,
Sergeant M. Alvarez
Milano Alvarez
"One team, one task"

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2014, 15:21:28 pm »

Signed
The founder of ARTP

The CHIEF OF THE POLICE gave me permission to create this.I will only listen to the Highest Ranks,if this is such a big Problem would you like us to change the name to SATP?(San Andreas Traffic Police)

THE CHIEF OF THE POLICE PROBABLY WASN'T TOLD YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER OF THE GROUP. It would have been a complete other story if you would have bothered atleast getting a permission from me, now you did nothing and you didnt give any credit to the original owners of the group. They wont allow you to rename this to SATP either because SATP is a reserved name for Eddie Pulaski as well. This whole group has to be shut down because basically it's one big copy of ARTP. I'm going to talk to SAPD chief about this then.

Argonath Traffic Police is the newest unofficial group. Let's hope we will work hard to get official.

ARTP was never about getting official.. You're enforcing a completely different vision.. That's one more reason why I will make sure this group will cease to exist without my permission.

Dear Alfred,

I advise you to contact Chief of Police Sangelo about this. Ivan has done nothing wrong, he has asked the Chief of Police if he could re-open this and permission was given. You will have to sent the Chief of Police a formal letter about this. Do not go mad on this topic and stay on topic.

Kind regards,
Sergeant M. Alvarez

I did that, and I'm in fact mad, and I'm more than certain you would be as well if somebody would re-open a group that you have worked on hard to get a good name for, and then close it for possible future use and someone uses the good name you have earned for it and re-opens it without your permission, enforcing a completey different vision, making no attempts to contact you for permission and not giving any credit for you.

Offline Ivan_Dzeba

• Citizen
    • Skype - joe.noe4
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2014, 15:32:05 pm »
Dear Alfred,

Kind regards,
Sergeant M. Alvarez

Enough of this Alfred,listen to Alvarez,the word of the Chief is the final word.
To Serve and Protect.

Offline Pazienza

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2014, 15:44:07 pm »
THE CHIEF OF THE POLICE PROBABLY WASN'T TOLD YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER OF THE GROUP. It would have been a complete other story if you would have bothered atleast getting a permission from me, now you did nothing and you didnt give any credit to the original owners of the group. They wont allow you to rename this to SATP either because SATP is a reserved name for Eddie Pulaski as well. This whole group has to be shut down because basically it's one big copy of ARTP. I'm going to talk to SAPD chief about this then.
Where would you get the story about "reserved group names" from?
Chief agreed with the creation of this group, and we're more than glad to finally have someone who's willing to create a division and hopefully keep it open long enough for other players to enjoy it. As long as the division doesn't go against the guidelines there's no problem with it being kept up.

Any more concerns about the issues you may have about the name or about some "regulation" you seem to know about (while we don't) might be directed to the upper command staff privately.
Keep everything of the above mentioned /out/ of this topic please.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2014, 16:06:08 pm »
Where would you get the story about "reserved group names" from?
Chief agreed with the creation of this group, and we're more than glad to finally have someone who's willing to create a division and hopefully keep it open long enough for other players to enjoy it. As long as the division doesn't go against the guidelines there's no problem with it being kept up.

Any more concerns about the issues you may have about the name or about some "regulation" you seem to know about (while we don't) might be directed to the upper command staff privately.
Keep everything of the above mentioned /out/ of this topic please.

Man, the group was made by ME, I OWN IT, he has no right to steal MY GROUP. It's same as I would re-open SRU, it doesn't belong to me, but i'd say "It isnt active"

And regarding the reserved thing, I once wanted to rename ARTP to SATP for it to make more sense, but Paul didn't allow me, even though San Andreas Traffic Police was long dead and closed, he said it belongs to another person and it cant be used so he suggested me to rename to something else instead, which I refused to. But yet this is allowed? And I'm still active in this community , I closed this group but I still have plans for it in case I wouldnt get through the black phase of FBI academy, so I would have something to do in Argonath.

Offline Milano Alvarez

• Citizen
    • Skype - samimzafari
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2014, 16:10:15 pm »
I do not know if you heard Pazienza.

Any more concerns...might be directed to upper command staff privately.

Stay on topic here and keep the discussions out.
Milano Alvarez
"One team, one task"

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2014, 16:11:38 pm »
I do not know if you heard Pazienza.

Any more concerns...might be directed to upper command staff privately.

Stay on topic here and keep the discussions out

I'm pretty certain that the fact this group is operating without its owners permission is a topic to discuss, because it is HIGHLY on topic.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal