| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 05:45 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 201
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer [Apt]Victor2662  (Read 5869 times)

Offline VincentV

• Citizen
  • Zack Fair 'IVMP | LCPD Applicant
  • Badge-ID: #ZF2405
[CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer [Apt]Victor2662
« on: April 03, 2014, 02:11:05 am »
Complaint

Reporter's name: VincentV - Valentine

Operative's name: [Apt]Victor2662
Operative's rank: Officer

Time and date of the incident: 01-04-2014 - 02-04-2014 | 23:45-00:15
Brief description of the incident:

On 01-04-2014 i pulled over someone for a routine check and told him to pull over once,
The civilian stopped on the middle of the road but on the right lane,
I asked the civilian 3 or more time to pull over to the "side",
Civilian kept asking me what he did wrong,
I told him again to pull over to the side and not stopping on the middle of the road so we wont block anyone else,
Again the civilian asked for what he did wrong,
I gave him 2 final warning and sued him for failed to comply.

*I did not told the civilian about the routine check at the first place, because he was asking me what he did wrong, telling me he was not speeding or recklessdriving while i was ordering him to pullover to the side, i told him at the investigation for what i pulled him over.

The suspect gave up and asked for an investigation,
I told him to get in my policecar so we can wait for an officer or maybe i could bring him to one and its much safer then standing still on the street while being a suspect,
Suspect refused to cooperate and didnt go in the car until an ranked officer came to the scene and took him away for an investigation.

2 ranked LCPD officer investigated the suspect ([Apt]Victor2526 | [Apt]George),
They called me for my story and i told them what i just wrote above,
They asked me and the suspect who could confirm the story and if there were any witnesses,
However,
They found the suspect innocent/not guitly because the lack of evidence to prove that i followed the right procedure and that he was not complying to my orders.

Witnesses (at the investigation): Lee_Shelton | [Apt]George. Tai came later but he didn't see the whole investiation.

Evidence(s): I dont have a chat log or any ss of it, just an ss who was involved at the investigation.

Signed,
LCPD Applicant VincentV
"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Complaint] Officer [Apt]Victor2526
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 06:47:05 am »
I find complaint hardly necessary as this could be solved in private or by a consultation with higher ranked officer. Anyway, I will be handling the complaint, and as ever, I would like to hear statements from all parties before making the final verdict. This means I would like to see statements from both investigating officers.

Regards,
Captain Petr Latch

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

Offline victor2662

• Citizen
  • No matter what, keep the quacking going.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 15:23:32 pm »
I dont think this complain is necessary as Captain Petr said. But anyway, here is what I have to say about this:

First of all, I wasn't leading the investigation... so I don't know why is this complaint on me. But anyway, after I joined the investigation and Valentine was called in, the investigation just got messy because they couldn't stop arguing with each other (Valentine and twofly). I told them like 3 times to stop comunicating with each other but it didn't seem to work. And then officer Lee shows up for whatever reason, along with Tai, which just made the investigation get even more messier. I couldn't even read what they were typing or arguing or whatevering about. So, I unsuspected the guy when George (who was leading the investigation) requested it. I didn't see valentine saying that he gave 3 warnings and the suspect was still in the middle of the road like he stated here, because of all the mess that was going on.

Plus, I remember that in the middle of the investigation, valentine himself who was making his statement, stopped to shoot a random suspect that was running arround... So, like I said, it was all just a giant mess and a misunderstanding. There is no need for this complaint.

Offline Lee Shelton

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LC7047
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 16:17:56 pm »
I dont think this complain is necessary as Captain Petr said. But anyway, here is what I have to say about this:

First of all, I wasn't leading the investigation... so I don't know why is this complaint on me. But anyway, after I joined the investigation and Valentine was called in, the investigation just got messy because they couldn't stop arguing with each other (Valentine and twofly). I told them like 3 times to stop comunicating with each other but it didn't seem to work. And then officer Lee shows up for whatever reason, along with Tai, which just made the investigation get even more messier. I couldn't even read what they were typing or arguing or whatevering about. So, I unsuspected the guy when George (who was leading the investigation) requested it. I didn't see valentine saying that he gave 3 warnings and the suspect was still in the middle of the road like he stated here, because of all the mess that was going on.

Plus, I remember that in the middle of the investigation, valentine himself who was making his statement, stopped to shoot a random suspect that was running arround... So, like I said, it was all just a giant mess and a misunderstanding. There is no need for this complaint.
I also agree that this complaint was necessary. It was a mess. I think chat transcripts should be collected, those when whole pullover scene happened, they should choose jacking if I'm not mistaking.

Offline VincentV

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 16:35:57 pm »

It is, u unsuspected a guilty civilian. For what? Not having enough evidence? What kinda bullsht is that?
Who ever was leading the investigation u and George were investigating him or u just was taking notes, but u unsuspected him. So its u or George.
I did told u that i warned him couple times or u didnt see it in the chat and i was talking the whole time to u and george, i dont get it where u got this arguing thing from.
If it was a mess, u should had gone to another place or told Lee/Tai that u guys could handle the investigation and leave the area.

And i went behind the suspect because he was near us and i had told my story.
"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

Offline George Cheung

• Citizen
  • George_Cheung
  • Badge-ID: #LC7156
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 01:43:37 am »

It is, u unsuspected a guilty civilian. For what? Not having enough evidence? What kinda bullsht is that?
Who ever was leading the investigation u and George were investigating him or u just was taking notes, but u unsuspected him. So its u or George.
I did told u that i warned him couple times or u didnt see it in the chat and i was talking the whole time to u and george, i dont get it where u got this arguing thing from.
If it was a mess, u should had gone to another place or told Lee/Tai that u guys could handle the investigation and leave the area.

And i went behind the suspect because he was near us and i had told my story.

I would like to say that I dont think this complaint is necessary like Captain Petr Latch said. I agree that this could be solved in private. I do want to say that I apologize that the investigation gone messy. I didn't have enough evidence from Vincent, so I managed to request a /cs. As Tai/Lee said in the investigation, they didn't think that the argument was necessary, and I decided to request a /cs for civilian because lack of evidence.

Offline VincentV

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 02:39:06 am »

I would like to say that I dont think this complaint is necessary like Captain Petr Latch said. I agree that this could be solved in private. I do want to say that I apologize that the investigation gone messy. I didn't have enough evidence from Vincent, so I managed to request a /cs. As Tai/Lee said in the investigation, they didn't think that the argument was necessary, and I decided to request a /cs for civilian because lack of evidence.

Alright, explain what kinda evidence did u expect from me?

Offline George Cheung

• Citizen
  • George_Cheung
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 14:31:17 pm »

I need witness that can prove that your words are true. Since both sides have no prove on what exactly happened, the investigation is going to go in a circle/going nowhere. That was the reason I requested an unsuspect.

Offline VincentV

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 16:18:53 pm »

I need witness that can prove that your words are true. Since both sides have no prove on what exactly happened, the investigation is going to go in a circle/going nowhere. That was the reason I requested an unsuspect.

So u are saying, every civilian that got suspected by an officer and demands an investigation with no proof or any witness/evidence will be unsuspected right?

Offline George Cheung

• Citizen
  • George_Cheung
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 19:05:14 pm »

So u are saying, every civilian that got suspected by an officer and demands an investigation with no proof or any witness/evidence will be unsuspected right?

In this case, Yes. I don't think you had enough evidence to prove that he is guilty.

P.S.: By the way, his name is [Apt]victor2662. If you would modify, it would be lovely.

Offline VincentV

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 20:20:05 pm »

In this case, Yes. I don't think you had enough evidence to prove that he is guilty.

P.S.: By the way, his name is [Apt]victor2662. If you would modify, it would be lovely.

Geuss people are making their own rules but ok, il note this down about not having enough evidence to get unsuspected and let the others know that this is possible.

Waiting for the captains decision.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re:[CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer [Apt]Victor2662
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 08:57:40 am »

Case closed,

After carefully considering everything presented here, the verdict is as following:
  • No action will be taken against officer Victor as the only thing he did was following the investigator's decision
  • No action will be taken against cadet George, even though this case is slightly more complicated. While there was really no evidence of the case, there is a certain level of trust among partners needed, which, in this case, was not present. So while cadet will be advised to trust his colleagues a bit more (especially those who, although not having any rank, have collected some experience in law enforcement), the reporter will also be advised to take any form of evidence - a screenshot could spare us a complaint.

Captain Petr Latch
LCPD Command staff

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal