| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 20:12 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 232
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] [complaint] FBI - [S*]Hurricane  (Read 5277 times)

Offline priitkaard

• Citizen
[CLOSED] [complaint] FBI - [S*]Hurricane
« on: November 24, 2014, 18:02:56 pm »
Complaint

Reporter's name: priitkaard

Operative's name: [S*]Hurricane

Operative's rank: FBI

Time and date of the incident: 24.11.2014 17.30-18.00

Brief description of the incident:
So, I got suspected for aiding Aron_Lucchese. I just stayed there until a officer came to me, I gave up and asked for investigation. I got in to her car and he drove right away to Fbi hq, because she knew she will jail me no matter what I say. at tye second island fbi hq we roleplayed a little bit. My story was: Aron wanted to meet me, I found him flipped at an unknown building, I didnt even try to unflip him, instead of that I drove away about 10m, next moment he was in my car, I was just about to exit my comet, but I got carjacked, I had my car on neutral gear so I didnt plan to escape with him. Then I got suspected for aiding. I just stood there thinking about what was that and then I gave up, before it I didnt move at all. so Hurricane investigated me, all my words she turned around and in conclusion he didnt even try to believe me, without telling me the investigation was over, he asked me to go to the fbi hq door, at the last moment I told her that Im not quilty, all she told me was that I was found quilty and put me in jail.

Witnesses: Aron_Lucchese

Evidence(s): Dashcamera, showing that I didnt even try to escape.

Signed,
Priit Kaard

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [complaint] FBI - [S*]Hurricane
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 18:30:02 pm »
FBI command has been informed, awaiting their response now. Meanwhile, the topic will be left open for relevant posts.

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

Offline Loon

• Citizen
  • IV:MP: Bert
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 20:01:18 pm »
Hello,

I am FBI Special Agent Loon and i was there in the pursuit and at the moment that Aron was flipped with his car, I also was at the Investigation

I have to say some things.

Complaint

I gave up and asked for investigation. I got in to her car and he drove right away to Fbi hq, because she knew she will jail me no matter what I say.
Ofcourse she did not drove straight to the FBI HQ to jail you , You asked for investigation and you would get it, You are blaiming that we did not listen to you but that is not true we had an fair Investigation.

Complaint

I found him flipped at an unknown building, I didnt even try to unflip him, instead of that I drove away about 10m, 
You say you drove away like 10m ?? well no Aron was flipped at the sidewalk and you were on the middle of the street not more than 3-5m away of Aron. If you see FBI or LCPD or Noose detaining an suspect and you don't have plans to aid the suspect you would move more away , Aron only had run an little distance an he was in your car.

As Priit_Lucchese had an fair Investigation and we found him guilty by what we have seen and by his story, He is not abused and [S*]Hurricane did nothing wrong.

^ In the Investigation
(Some crossed  text becose that is not information for everyone)

Loon,
FBI Special Agent.

Offline priitkaard

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 21:52:38 pm »
to start with, I did not tell you that he drove right there to jail me, yes, I got an investigation, whoch by the way was Not fair in any way. point was, that he investigated as planned so she could jail me anyway.
I marked Aron as witness, as he told also, I didnt even try to acclerate, yes, it was my fault that I couldnt get further in that less time, but this isnt fair that if a suspect sits on my passanger seat, I will get suspected for aiding. at this moment, I found the smartest thing to do while noticing aron trying to enter my vehcile, to step out, but sadly officer Loon was faster to carjack me, while I was standing. Investigation wasnt fair for me, because everything i said was turned right against me and in conclusion I didnt have any chance to say a word because There were 2 officers telling their stories and being stuck on their story. In my opinion, officers should consider facts that the one who is investigated, says also.

Offline Loon

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 07:29:34 am »
Hello,

to start with, I did not tell you that he drove right there to jail me, yes, I got an investigation, whoch by the way was Not fair in any way. point was, that he investigated as planned so she could jail me anyway.
^
^
I got in to her car and he drove right away to Fbi hq, because she knew she will jail me no matter what I say.

You are now saying 2 different things !? And tell me why do you think that you had an "unfair" investigation ? Did we do anything wrong ? We had an investigation with you like we have with other suspect too.

yes, it was my fault that I couldnt get further in that less time,
Less time to get away ?? Well you had enough time when you saw Aron was flipped and before he came out and he was first was talking to us and you were able to move far away but you didn't. So we consider that like you were attempting to aid him.

Investigation wasnt fair for me, because everything i said was turned right against me and in conclusion I didnt have any chance to say a word because There were 2 officers telling their stories and being stuck on their story. In my opinion, officers should consider facts that the one who is investigated, says also.

Like you can see in the screenshot ( wich is an little part of the whole Investigation ) we had a conversation with you it was not only us who told our story but you told your story too, And your story was based on strange facts like you were going to meet him and you find him there etc etc. So we found you guilty by (like i said before) your story and our story/what we have seen.

Loon,
FBI Special Agent.

Offline priitkaard

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 16:28:56 pm »
You are now saying 2 different things !? And tell me why do you think that you had an "unfair" investigation ? Did we do anything wrong ? We had an investigation with you like we have with other suspect too.
first, these were both the same things I told, maybe you just got me wrong.

fair investigation means considering the suspects facts also, at that moment, my story was not believed and they took my right to jail, you should have questioned some witnesses to confirm my story, not jail me after 2min of arguing about who was right.

Offline Loon

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 17:13:28 pm »
first, these were both the same things I told, maybe you just got me wrong.

fair investigation means considering the suspects facts also, at that moment, my story was not believed and they took my right to jail, you should have questioned some witnesses to confirm my story, not jail me after 2min of arguing about who was right.

So you say we not asked  for your story/facts, Well we did we heard the whole story and we were asking about some things. So i don't really understand why you made this complain , Everything was going like procedure and we did nothing wrong you had an fair investigation. Thats all i have to say lets wait for the Command for answer.

Offline priitkaard

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 22:09:02 pm »
So you say we not asked  for your story/facts, Well we did we heard the whole story and we were asking about some things. So i don't really understand why you made this complain , Everything was going like procedure and we did nothing wrong you had an fair investigation. Thats all i have to say lets wait for the Command for answer.
I havent said that you didnt ask about my story, Im talking about considering the facts I told. None of them were even tried to be confirmed.

Offline Senate

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 00:22:36 am »
We are not Judge and Jury, we are a branch of law enforcement within the United States of Argonath. The facts in this case are vague on both sides containing mostly "he said she said" with words of opposition from both sides.

The only actual facts I can see at the moment are that Priit Lucchese arrived on the scene where his brother Aron_Lucchese was inside of a overturned vehicle while being wanted by the LCPD and the FBI. After arriving on scene the suspect entered your vehicle, at that moment you "aided" your brother.

aid
help, assist, or support (someone or something) in the achievement of something.
"women were aided in childbirth by midwives"
synonyms:   help, assist, abet, come to someone's aid, give assistance, lend a hand, be of service

You aided him by a). bringing yourself to the scene where he was in distress. b). providing him a seat in your vehicle, not only protecting him from law enforcement but providing an opportunity to flee.

According to our policies it appears that the Special Agent involved had enough probable cause to execute the actions that were taken. The FBI Command cannot make a determination of any abuses made by its staff based on the evidence presented. This complaint will be permanently stored in the Special Agents personnel file. If you feel that you have sufficient evidence to exonerate yourself of this crime in front of a Judge and Jury, then we encourage you to file your case in the court.

Thank you,
FBI Command

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal