| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 02:04 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 391
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Ho ho ho!  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Ho ho ho!
« on: December 25, 2014, 18:45:11 pm »
Hey there folks!

I've been celebrating Christmas at my sisters house so didn't really have much time to go on forums or in game at any of the time so I'm writing this now, better late than never, huh?
It's been a tough year for Argonath, but we're slowly recovering. The 2014 has been a great challenge for Argonath that has questioned its players loyalty, and we, the ones who stayed, are the true Argonath players who are the reason why it's now recovering, even if slowly.
There's only one think I'd like to wish to our beloved players - stop complaining. Especially when it comes to the admin team. These people - most of them have lives, families, girlfriends, boyfriends, some even have jobs, yet, instead of resting or spending some quality time, they sacrifice the little free time they have so we can enjoy playing Argonath. Coding is a long and complicated process and we must thank these people that they do what they do without any pavements. While the owners are gone and there is no-one to lead the community, these men have taken the wheel and did their best to lead what's left of the community to success. So what instead of complaining and moaning, we thank them for the hard work they did for us?

It's been a tough years not only to Argonath, but to some people as well. Including myself. I guess it's safe to say it has to be the worst year in my life so far. Lots, lots and once again lots of shit to deal with in real life, problems, problems, once again problems, a loss of a very valuable family member right before Christmas and lots of other shit I had to deal with. It once came to a point I've been ready to give it all up, but hey, we gotta find some hope, now don't we? So, where I'm going with this? Using that opportunity, I wish to apologize to these people I have offended or have been rude to in any way. I wish you to know that it's been unintentional. When you can't cope with your real life, you can't expect yourself to be nice to people, let alone strangers. There are very few gifted people that can do that! Sadly, I'm not one of them.

SAPD - I'd like to congratulate you, your staff and your commanders for the great things you have achieved so far! SAPD had a great impact on servers recovery and should be given a lot of credit! I'm no longer part of SAPD for a while now. Throughout my four years of existance in this community, I have been a loyal servant of SAPD (then - ARPD), causing lots of havoc, scandals and so on, until I found a calm corner in the FBI ^_^. I still, however, care to see how my old family is doing, and so far, you're doing excellent! Keep it up!

TL;DR: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AND STOP COMPLAINING  :lol:
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Spike

• SA:MP Valar
  • Citizen
  • A leader leads by example, not by force.
  • Badge-ID: #6549
  • SA-MP: James_Robinson
Re: Ho ho ho!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 19:48:25 pm »
Likewise, a merry Christmas to you and your family  :police: :) :v: :cop:

RETIRED Deputy Chief of Police James Robinson
Internal Affairs Commanding Officer | Chief of Detectives
San Andreas Police Department - "To protect and serve"
2014-2019

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal