| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 00:00 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 101
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Doggi [Cipone]  (Read 8701 times)

Offline Leon Arallian

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Doggi [Cipone]
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 19:16:25 pm »
Let any change in the air division first be approved by me before applying them, thank you.
Trapped in an eternal crossroads, following one road, but called forth to the others... Yet only one body exists.

Offline Nexus Riggs

• Citizen
  • Former Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #A107
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Doggi [CLOSED]
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2015, 01:55:10 am »
they should not have been removed 

If such rights were given and they were abused, the rights can be revoked anytime following an order from Upper Command to the respective division leader. Caion's discussion with the rest of AD CMD in this case wouldn't have made any difference to what had to happen to those rights, because this was not negotiable. 

If no one has issues with it I'll re-add the command to the group as it was seen fit for the past.

Nor you or the AD Command have any authority to re-add that command to any ranks of Air Division. You are writing here before speaking with your Divisional Staff, thus not knowing what I told Caion, which means you are coming here with utter nonsense about the whole situation. You did not know that I specifically told Caion to remove that rank from Flight Officer, thus you cannot say "If no one has issues with it I'll re-add the command to the group" .

I remember that if someone has to do with division's the command handles the report

Nope, reports which are "Under Investigations" board are for authorized personnel only, such as SAPD Lieutenant+ and selected Division Staff. In this case, you should NOT have made any comments on this report as this is out of your jurisdiction as a non command member. However, you could've handled him internally through Air Division, which is in your jurisdictions.   

This report is now closed and may NOT be re-opened / moved without permission from Deputy Chief+.

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Doggi [Cipone]
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2017, 16:20:17 pm »
MOVED TO CLOSED COMPLAINTS.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal