| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 17:35 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Today at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 229
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Sora_Blue  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Brian

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: Richard Marcinko
VCPD: Sora_Blue
« on: July 14, 2016, 14:14:25 pm »
In-game name: Sora_Blue  /  Brian
Past names: None
When did you join Argonath RPG? 2010
How long have you played VC:MP? 6 years.
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? Whenever there are players and time on my end.

Why do you want to join the VCPD? I wish to regain reinstatement and continue on with enforcing the law for a safer Vice.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? Collaboration, Narcotics, Law Enforcement, SWAT, FBI
How can you contribute to the VCPD? Skills, Knowledge, Expirience.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? Yes

As a side note: I disagree with the reasons as to why my previous app was rejected due to the fact that half of the people were idling ingame whenever I played but it's something I'm not going to discuss.
I'll try harder this time.

Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: VCPD: Sora_Blue
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 17:10:40 pm »
Seeing as your previous application was rejected for a few reasons, I think we should take it from there, especially because you say you disagree with those reasons.

• Lack of activity
  • Failure to show any kind of initiative to improve attitude and convince Command Staff to accept

Let's first address your activity. You've been ingame very few times as statistics indicate and I was present most of those times to see what you were doing ingame. Most of the times you weren't on duty and I can remember multiple occasions where you were wanted by the police force instead. Now, you were saying that most of the times you were ingame, everyone was idling. This isn't true, all the times I was ingame when you were also there, the server was vivid and there was lots of stuff going on (Klaus opening Rock City, many car chases and a vivid mainchat come to mind). In conclusion to that, you did play, but very very little and only once or twice as cop. Need I remind you that you even refused to use the police radio hoping we wouldn't find out you still had SWAT access?

Then there's the second reason, which was the primary reason for your denial: your attitude of which you've yet to convince us it's changed. I don't think I have to elaborate too much on all the unacceptable behaviour and gross misconduct that is associated with your name in this department.

What we want from you is to prove you actually condone what you've done in the past and convince us of this. I want to hear from you what you think you've done wrong, why you think it was wrong, what you're going to do to avoid it from happening in the future and most importantly of all, why you think we should believe any of that. I don't want to hear any half-assed replies like ''Yes''; ''No''; ''I changed'' and ''Yes I understand and will try to adhere''.

There's this you'll have to convince us of, but there's also an activity you will have to keep up. I got the impression that last time you were only going to get active -after- you'd get accepted. This time I want to see activity on the field prior to us considering to take you back.

Offline Marcell

• Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
Re: VCPD: Sora_Blue
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 04:12:09 am »
As you were a valuable asset to the SWAT team and it's apparent you have a hard-on for dealing with crime in the city, plus it seems you improved, I'm giving you a last chance to work for the department. Keep in mind the conditions I told you; getting into any fights with others will result in immediate dismissal, if you find anyone provoking you send evidence to me.

Vice City Police Department
Academy

Dear ex-senior officer,

CONGRATULATIONS,

You have passed both required tests, therefore you were allowed to skip the academy and are now re-accepted as VCPD Officer.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal