| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 09:41 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 254
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: One more thing.  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Hernandez

• Citizen
    • Skype - ziden.hammouda2
  • Badge-ID: #LC7435
One more thing.
« on: August 16, 2017, 01:46:37 am »
By opening this topic I ain't trying to complain or moan about the kick I received due to the kiddo behavior who succeeded in achieving their goals. Congratz.
Firstable, Let's start by Skillz, the one who gave me the chance to have this great experience, I seriously would never have such great moments without your invite, Thank you for your time, thank you for your efforts on keeping the whole division rolling, thank you for everything commander. By joining TRU I learned many things, Having the strongest power by sitting on a chair and playing game servers shouldn't be a purpose, But meeting the greatest people is more important than ever, Dway and Brian, I always wished to be like you, when I joined, you were the only active members who I used to talk to, and who kept me smiling the whole time. You guys are awesome and made every single moment enjoyable, Bass, I don't know a lot about you but you seem a kind and funny guy, I hope you will have a great time. Younes, Steve, Jeevan, Neal, Poke and the rest of the members who shared good moments with me, I wish you the best in your future. And one more thing, I apologize if I ever pissed someone off, That wasn't completely my intention. I wish the whole department a great success as usual, You've always been a good thing for me.

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
Re: One more thing.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 14:00:18 pm »
Hernandez,

I want to thank you for your great hard work to the Tactical Response Unit, we admire all the work you have done for us into the build up for the department with designs, video trailers to promote the department of TRU and LCPD (LCPD Trailer). Your a great person with digital media skills, without you I don't think we would have gotten this far in progress. Not just your work inside for the designs, but on the field your always a good member and following orders, I just want to wish you all the best in your own future, and I appreciate the hard work your done for us. It won't be forgotten by me, as much your done for us to this team it's been a great ride.

Regards,
Jack Parker
LCPD Captain
TRU Commander
Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal