| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 14:17 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 223
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: 1-09-2017 | Complaint Against [IsI]MarineForce  (Read 2759 times)

Offline Aky

• Citizen
    • Skype - I use discord: Aky#0484
  • Badge-ID: #RM0MG3Y
  • SA-MP: Aky
  • VC:MP: Aky
  • IV:MP: Aky
1-09-2017 | Complaint Against [IsI]MarineForce
« on: September 01, 2017, 09:47:34 am »
Report against:[IsI]MarineForce

Name(s) of those reporting:Aky

Reasons:Fake sus and killing a player without telling them to surrender

Evidence: Here is a link, because i don't know how to upload photos directly in the post https://imgur.com/a/aKWTG

Other Details:I was smuggling a expensive car, and Marine was near the crane as a civilian and he saw me, then he went to LHPD and got the cop job and sus'ed me for smuggling car. Is that fair? This isn't his first mistake as a cop. This guy should be cop banned in my opinion, he is just abusing of his cop power. He did that just for stealing my money!!!
Quote from: danigold
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake

Spoiler (Click to expand)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: 1-09-2016 | Complaint Against [IsI]MarineForce
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 12:29:42 pm »
This player is not a VCPD Official. He is an ARPD Freecop. If you believe that a punishment should be issued, contact administration.

Topic to be locked. 
Signed,
Gunnar Bjorck
VCPD Cadet.

Refrain from posting if the report does not involve you. You are a VCPD Cadet and have completely no authority over this board. If you have any input regarding the report, direct it to a command member that handles the report via PM or Discord.

I do not think, that you as a Cadet can lock topics or even reply here at the first place. Nor me as I am not related to IVMP. Rather an "ARPD Officer" or not, everyone falls under the chain of command and can be reported on the specified board.

You may be mixing up communities. This is the VC:MP board. Hence why you should not be posting here either, so please, refrain from doing so in the future.

My business here is inter-departamental communication, but my powers here are same as yours. None. Rather an ARPD Officer or LCPD Cadet+, when they are on duty they represent the same Department, use the vehicles and equipment of the same Department and fall under the same chain of Command. If LCPD doesn't handle complaints on ARPD Officers who operate under their jurisdiction, who will?

At least this is how it works in SAPD.

ARPD Officers under VCPD Procedures and Regulations fall under administrative rule. We do not have authority over them. Worst we can do is discharge them from duty for being idiots.

Vice City Police Department
Office of Lower Command

The officer in question being reported is indeed not part of the VCPD and is a freelance ARPD officer, hence VCPD cannot handle this report.
However, the said officer has been discharged from duty by myself several times before and I can confirm that this officer is not capable of following simple server rules, let alone basic rules of police duty.

This report will remain open for a comment from the server administration and their conclusion. DO NOT post in this report unless you are a member of administration, a VCPD staff member with authority to handle reports, or directly involved. Thank you.

If in the future you feel the need to report a freelance officer that is not affiliated with VCPD and/or not our applicant, direct your report to vcmp@argonathrpg.com
This time I will do it for you.

CONCLUSION: Pending investigation by the server administration. Server administration input needed.

Signed,

Sergeant Gabriel Adams
VCPD Lower Command
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
Re: 1-09-2016 | Complaint Against [IsI]MarineForce
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 13:06:31 pm »
Will be handled by administration, any further server rulebreaks are to be reported to vcmp@argonathrpg.com

Thank you.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal