| Date: 18-04-24  Time: 16:10 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 132
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] Reporting kawashty  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Abdallah98

• Citizen
[CLOSED] Reporting kawashty
« on: September 14, 2017, 16:16:07 pm »
Complaint

Reporter's name: HiTMaN_Genovese

Operative's name & rank: kawashty_gatsby , cadet

Time and date of the incident: 3:23pm (GMT +2) , 14/9/2017

Brief description of the incident: aight , I was in my RS on way to DPD from MGS . Found sirens and a cop spamming /m 1 , I pulled over then he did his .. (duty) , he first said that it's 50dollars then the freecops told him that it is 100$ I gave the money to the freecop who said it's 100 so I drove away then found this cadet suspecting me for evading ts so , I pmed mIDO (the admin who was online) and notified them that am pming admin then found a shotgun bullet passing through my head .

Witness(es): (Player Name(s), mIDO , blue_gatsby , bob 123

Evidence(s): didn't take SS

Signed,
HiTMaN_Genovese

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
Re: Reporting kawashty
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 17:29:39 pm »
Hello Abdallah98, it's Lieutenant and CIU Inspector Steven Seagal talking right here. We need some proofs/witness statements in order to continue this report.  Also, did you try talking with the officer? Sometimes you can find a deal and maybe avoid these methods. In any case the complaint is being processed. Thanks for the collaboration.

Steven Seagal,
LCPD Command Staff member.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Abdallah98

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 17:32:02 pm »
Witnesses are freecops (bob 123 , blue_Gatsby)
And , I told the cop 3 times in /em pming admin so ye hewas warned

Offline Kawashty

• Ray Fearon
  • Badge-ID: #LS8250
  • Discord: Kawashty#8345
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 21:57:55 pm »
I want the stuff to have a look on the chat logs .And i want the stuff to know the purpose of pming admin is it was a prank to run or what?
Note:(I dont trust anything you say bec you lied before many times)

N.O.O.S.E T.R.U Commander

Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope.

Offline Abdallah98

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 22:23:06 pm »
Lemme talk to admin and keep invalid suspecting ppl for money hunting

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 12:11:44 pm »
Let's keep the roleplay, we don't need to see chatlogs (unless roleplayed properly). Anyway, as you mentioned, we have some witnesses, we will send some rappresentative to interview them and an investigation will be held.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Abdallah98

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 12:18:34 pm »
Okay , am waiting for it

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 23:52:32 pm »
Does the reported cadet have anything to say? (Kawashty)
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Kawashty

• Ray Fearon
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 01:20:45 am »
Yes.
When he evaded he ran out until meadows park then idk what happend i found him on foot and trying to get in the vehicle then suddenly he said on em pming admin pming admin then we waited for some mins and i started to warn him more than two time and no response then i opened fire .If he saw that he was pming admin for real i think he should /report in game to the admin who was pming and the admin was named mIDO he didnt talk to me or anything so it continued normally.And notice that i dont trust his sayings bec he lied before too much and lied before on the administration with presence of joey and Skillz .if he can remember.
Another Note: He have a personal problems with me since he is a crimnal and got caught by me for lawbreaks so he tries every chance he meet me he tries to troll me and to put me in a prank.
Also another note he didnt pay all the money he paid 99$ and without taking the ticket from me and he paid it to other officer bec he is on a hurry bec he dont like to rp with me but as i think the police works done by rp also in this time there were alot of people writing so i didnt see that he paid after i sued him and found bob giving me the money which he paid .He was rude with me.He continued evading so its a crime if he wanted investigation he should giveup at that time but he didnt.

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 12:52:20 pm »
Hitman Genovese,

Do you have a response from the Cadet's statement?

Regards,
Jack Parker
LCPD Captain
Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

Offline Abdallah98

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2017, 14:12:34 pm »
I do ,
He suspected me at Dpd and my speed was 75km/h , so I didn't touch the fuel pedal nor the brakes and started contacting the admin .
About giving up stuff , why would I /gu for nothing actually?

Offline Kawashty

• Ray Fearon
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2017, 23:53:06 pm »
You got suspected at dpd and you were found near meadows park so how you didnt touch the pedal you started to lie again you were in the street which infront of the state truck which next the dpd and ask bob again where you were caught i think i have evidence i took Ss at the time you said pming admin we waited for you and i started warning too much but where is the admin you contacted he didnt even warn or pm me or talked to me for the invalid su it was valid bec when you got sued you wrote on the main chat wtf and you continued moving until the street i mentioned up then i said on main chat now its valid you evaded and also i wrote if he feel innocent he should /gu and ask invest but you mentioned now why you would /gu for nothing you are confirming  that you done it on purpose by telling us pming admin on em + i dont trust you bec you lied on me too much before.

Offline Senate

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 13:43:56 pm »
Brief description of the incident: aight , I was in my RS on way to DPD from MGS . Found sirens and a cop spamming /m 1 , I pulled over then he did his .. (duty) , he first said that it's 50dollars then the freecops told him that it is 100$ I gave the money to the freecop who said it's 100 so I drove away then found this cadet suspecting me for evading ts

So you did not pay the ticket issued by the Officer conducting the traffic stop by your own words, then you drove away and are still unclear why you were suspected?

It looks to me like you were not wanting to cooperate with the Officer from the start.

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 08:50:41 am »
Dear Hitman_Genovese,

Regarding to your complaint on Cadet Kawashty,

At the point of the Incident, you did not wait for the Officers instructions for a dismissal & have only private messaged (/pm) the Admin and did not report a rule break, at this point of time when you were standing, the Cadet has given you warnings. It is your own responsibility to give up (/gu) & request further investigation from another Officer if you are concerned with the Offence you have done from any crime committed and report if deemed necessary.

We have found Kawashty following LCPD Procedures and did not breach any rules which we will not be proceeding with any further action.

Case Closed

Regards,
Jack Parker
LCPD Captain
Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal