| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 20:54 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Today at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 230
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED] LCPD Application - Liam Jake  (Read 3940 times)

Offline Liam Jake

• Citizen
  • IV:MP: Robert Tiilman
  • V:MP: Liam
[REJECTED] LCPD Application - Liam Jake
« on: October 26, 2017, 15:05:57 pm »

Application of Liam Jake

1. In-game nickname and your full roleplay name:
IG: Liam RP: Liam Jake

2. Former known names:
Liam

3. What is your real life age and in-game age?:
RL: 18, RP: 21

4. What is your timezone?:
GMT +5

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?:
2 Months

6. Link to your Argonath main forum profile:
Click here

7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request:
No

8. Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:
Yes, I do

9. Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:
No

10. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
No

11. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:
N/A

12. Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:
No

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:
I do like to join LCPD and my main parts is to serve liberty city in a professional way. LCPD is the right place for me to learn and gain more experience as a LCPD officer.

14. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
Yes

Signed,
Liam Jake

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: LCPD Application - Liam Jake
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 16:16:20 pm »

Greetings, Liam Jake

You have applied for the Liberty City Police Department.

The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would like to thank you for showing interest in joining our organisation. Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully reviewed. From now on, you will be under a close eye of the Academy Staff. You will have to follow our procedures and our style of work as an LCPD applicant. You will also have to post patrol reports, which forms can be found here, to show us how dedicated you are to this cause.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Signed,
Anthony Washington
LCPD Chief of Police

Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Liam Jake

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 05:57:45 am »

Date of my patrol report:
25/10/2017

Duration of my patrol:
5 Hours
Shift started: 1:00PM - Shift ended: 6:25PM

Patrol partners:
LCPD Cadet: Commander CJ
ARPD Freecop: Killswitch

Suspects pursued:
Steam_Genovses - Evading Traffic Stop - Escaped
Crazydonut - Evading Traffic Stop - Wasted
Killswitch - Evading traffic stop - Wasted

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents (30 words minimum!):
I wake up early, headed to Dukes police department to start my shift. I got my clothes on and cleaned my cruisers and I was making sure if my guns are ready and the fuel. I started my shift at 1:00PM, started patrolling around Downtown and Outlook. City was quite and save, thought I saw a citizen driving at the wrong lane and reckless driving. I decided to pull over him, and he evaded and the suspect ended up being killed. LCPD Senior officer Dwayne reported a BOLO on a grey sultan that was wanted for Evading traffic stop, unfortunately, he managed to escape. After 2 hours, I decided to stop and to take a break which was at 4:00PM I reported 10-7 and went to a shop called Donuts, I started eating donuts and reported in duty at 4:20PM. Went patrolling around the whole city. Later on, a Partner called Commander CJ joined me, it was a great patrolling with him, however, he managed to leave early as he was probably busy with LCPD. Thought another partner joined me and it was good patrolling with him. There was a training that was hosted yesterday, LCPD senior officer Dwayne hosted the public training. He hosted the training to gain more skills for the officers, it was good he taught us how to be a good officers and we managed to listen to him and improve our self. At 6:20PM I decided to end my shift, thank you.

pictures of my shift

Additional notes:
Need to improve my driving skills. Next report will come up today with more activity, stay tuned.

Signed,
Liam Jake

Offline Liam Jake

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 06:36:56 am »

26/10/2017

Duration of my patrol:
6 Hours
Shift started: 2:PM - Shift ended: 8:10PM

Patrol partners:
LCPD Freecop - Killswitch

Suspects pursued:
Steam_Genovses - Evading traffic stop - Wasted
Melan_RockZ- Murder - Wasted
EminBaba5807 - Murder - Suicided
Jason_Genovese - Evading traffic stop - Wasted
HiTMaN_Genovese  - Evading traffic stop - Wasted
Wiz - Evading traffic stop - Wasted
Naic - Murder - Wasted
asw31 - Murder - Jailed

Traffic stops conducted:
DJronld - Speeding/reckless driving - Issued a ticket

Took from DPD, started my morning, my fresh morning. Took a coffee and started patrolling around the city. The city was quite and calm, I pulled over for a second decided to finish my coffee. Later on, I have seen a black-sultan RS inside outlook park, I decided to pull him over, he pulled over and later on, when I step out of my cruiser he decided to evade, however, I did not respond, I had a feeling that there might weed in that park, I went there and my feelings were right, I destroyed the weed and the suspect ended up dead. Resumed my patrolling and there was a guy called DJRonald, he was speeding and reckless driving, I pulled him over and then I decided to give him a ticket because what he did was completely dangerous, he was a given a fine. Again we got a report from 911 that there was a murder who killed a innocent civilian near mgs, the suspect was caught by the police and he refused to comply and tried to open fire on a officer, but thankfully he was shot dead.

one picture

Additional notes:
My driving skills has improved way better then before. Will try to work more on my next report and gain more suspects

Signed,
Liam Jake

Offline Liam Jake

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 14:39:27 pm »

30/10/2017

Duration of my patrol:
4 Hours
Shift Started: 6:00AM - Shift ended 10:00AM

Patrol partners:
ARPD Freecop - Sailoni

Suspects pursued:
Steam_Genovses - Evading traffic stop - Wasted
Caveira - Murder - Wasted

Traffic stops conducted:
Melan_RockZ - Speeding/reckless driving - Issued a ticket

Today's patrol was a fresh day, started my patrol from DPD, been patrolling around south slopes Steinway and baobo, later on, I decided to host a speed trap at MGS, during my speed trap I go a called from Cadet Commander CJ that he requires an additional unit at MGS, I arrived and there was a guy who took off his weapon which was a combat shotgun and It is prohibited to take out your weapon on public, there was a misunderstanding and that he wont take out his weapon again, also he had his weapon license with him, so we let him go. Returned to my normal duties, I pulled over a guy called Melan, he was speeding over the limit the incident occurred at downtown, his plate was MR77, his vehicle was a black futo, he was issued a ticket for 100$ After some time, I took a break and decided to eat some donuts when I reported on duty, I was looking for a partner, and salion came, he was handling the radio and I was driving, we chased a suspect and he was taken down... 

for my shift

Additional notes:
Will try to patrol more on the upcoming days

Signed,
Liam Jake

Offline Liam Jake

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 06:19:37 am »
 I want to withdraw my application because of I will be inactive and I have no time to play ivmp

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 20:05:53 pm »

Greetings, Liam Jake

Your application for the Liberty City Police Department has been REJECTED.

Unfortunately, the Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff has decided to reject your application for our organisation. Refer to the information below for further details:

Reason(s): 

- Withdrawn.

Please do not let this discourage you. We will be glad to see you again once we see you have improved. Good luck!

Signed,
Steven Seagal
LCPD Captain

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal