| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 02:13 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 252
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: My final note to the VCPD  (Read 4328 times)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
My final note to the VCPD
« on: November 04, 2017, 03:44:03 am »
Just so you know, I'm not going to argue or whine about my denial.

For the first person, I'll start with Huntsman, the one who gave me a chance, even when he was in denial, to give me such a huge gift, this great experience, I honestly would never have such great moments without your greatness. Huntsman, thank you so much for this chance, thank you for your efforts on keeping the whole FBI division going, thank you for everything brother.

By joining VCPD I learned a lot, having such a huge gift to meeting such great people is more important than ever, xioa, Kessu, Sevrin, I always wanted to be like you, when I joined, you were the only members who I used to look up to as my brothers, and who kept me smiling the whole time. You guys are awesome and made every single moment enjoyable, Marcell, I don't know anything much about you but you seem a kind and funny guy, I hope you will have a great time in retirement. Nylez, Hype, Amal and the rest of the members who shared good moments with me, I wish you the best in law enforcement future.

One more thing, I'm sorry if I ever pissed anyone off, that never was my complete intention. I wish the whole department great success and happiness, I hope that there is more activity as well.

You've always been the ones I looked up to, I hope to see you again in 2019.

Adios amigos, all the best!
Sayonara VCPD
*salutes everyone*

*removes his VCPD badge and gun and hands them in*

Regards
Kowalski
Your friend

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
Re: My final note to the VCPD
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 10:30:44 am »
If you wanna be like them, take their best side and learn from it and drop your bad side. To be honest, for me I haven't seen much change on you but rather some deviation to worse.
Anyways hope you're gonna learn from your mistakes and you being removed from VCPD for a reason, and don't repeat the same mistakes again and again to get yourself a bad picture. You know what I'm talking about.

Good luck.

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 12:28:46 pm »
Good luck.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
  • Former IVMP LCPD OFficer. Noose Ciu - SAFD-Officer
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
  • Badge-ID: #LC9999
  • V:MP: Anna_Cohen
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 12:57:30 pm »

Offline John Ley

• It never gets easier, you just get better.
  • Citizen
    • Skype - -
  • Badge-ID: #143
  • SA-MP: John Ley
  • VC:MP: -
  • IV:MP: -
The past is a different country: Theye do things differently there.
Have the courage to follow you heart, they somehow know what you truly want to become.
Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.

https://m.imgur.com/a/ejvcS
https://m.imgur.com/a/r1MDN
https://m.imgur.com/a/R5j2Z
https://m.imgur.com/a/cHBsr

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 14:48:47 pm »
The fact that we had to take such measures saddens me, because when you were accepted, I really had faith in you. We knew your reputation around ARPD and Argonath, we knew the kind of nonsense you get yourself involved in, yet, I reflected upon myself back in 2010-2012 when I was in a similar situation, when any ARPD application I'd make was laughed upon right into my face, so I convinced the rest of the Command to let me give you a chance. I believed that with some faith and guidance put into you, you'd do great. And at first you did - you did what was told you, you started your sessions, and passed, then failed, then passed and failed again, then failed, failed, failed.. And that is okay, because there are very few people who have passed the VCPD academy fail proof.

You made it clear that your goal after the academy is to join the FBI and make it to the then vacant position of Director. I will be honest with you, this aim of yours was laughed upon between us from the very beginning, mostly because we were hesitant to trust you with an officer rank, and you were trying to "shoot for the stars". A chance in the FBI? Sure, I could live with that. A command rank? Not in atleast two years until you grew up some more.

As previously mentioned, you were doing good. But then, we started noticing unorthodox behavior: ridiculous court cases, accusations and posts directed at other ARPD departments. We genuinly looked at them scratching our heads, unsure what to make of them. You were warned several times by me personally to steer away from this path of destruction, because the main problem with you is that you fail to understand the concept of authority. These people who lead SAPD, LCPD and so on - they got their positions for a reason. They are expierienced, skilled, and therefore, obviously know what they are doing. So when you go ahead and attack them, especially having the "VCPD Cadet" title slapped on your forum profile, this hurts us, hurts the VCPD, and hurts the VCMP community as a whole. So many eyebrows were raised for us harboring you, but we did not want to give up on you just yet. But you kept failing to understand your role as a Cadet, believing that it holds any authority value, you'd even go as far as flashing your badge at LCPD officials in IV:MP. You always believed that you somewhat knew better, knew shit better than people who've obviously been here longer than you were and earned the ranks that they got. I am mostly speaking about the LCPD Command, which you constantly go against with ridiculous accusations.

The last straw was when we received information on how you are trying to use VCPD to justify your actions against LCPD, making us the "good guys" and LCPD the "bad guys that you will fight till the end" just because they did not welcome you for your obvious destructive attitude. That, and added the situation in game when I myself witnessed you shooting down an ARPD Officer (who ironically is a far more expierienced cadet who just temporarily resigned due to inability to maintain activity) with uncomprehensible arrogance just because you thought you were somewhat better because of the worthless Cadet rank that you held. We decided that we simply cannot have someone who opens court cases against official government agencies and casues nothing but destruction in his wake in our ranks.

Ironically, you were accepted because of me, and your career here has been ended with my signature. And I have no regrets. What you need to do is grow the hell up. You are young, therefore, you overreact, you say some of the stupidiest things I ever read, despite it being formulated in a pretty vocabulary. Application ban till 2019 was a reasonable decision - you'll have grown by that time, look back at this situation and realise what an idiot you were to do the stuff that you do right now.

As for now, good luck, and hopefully see you in 2019.

Signed,
Director Gabriel Adams,
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Temporarily Head of VCPD Academy
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 03:23:35 am »
Huntsman, thank you. I know I should grow the f**k up and stop sticking my dick into places where I shouldn't be. In my opinion, 2019 is too long, but you're right, that time will help me grow up. I might apply to join the LC FBI  after some time to familiarize myself with a law enforcement agency, live the dream, work hard, learn to stop being a f**king fool and become competent for VCPD, since I f**ked up my only chance.

Once again, thank you for the chance Huntsman, and I wish I had made better use of this chance.

This has taught me a lot about being an official law enforcer, and I will surely use this knowledge to fulfill my dream of being a law enforcer.

Thank you all and I hope to be back as a new person.

Regards
Kowalski
A friend to the VCPD

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

• [VC:MP]Nightstick Sensei
  • [VC:MP] FBI Recruit
  • Badge-ID: #VCBI00
  • SA-MP: Hsia_Ting
  • VC:MP: xioa.
  • IV:MP: Kwong_Wu
  • V:MP: Kwong_Ming
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 08:28:57 am »
Good luck in Future
''The most precious thing is life, which belongs to everyone only once. A person's life should be spent like this: when he looks back on the past, he will not regret for wasting his time, nor be ashamed for doing nothing''
Service since 2016

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 00:57:51 am »
I will just quote one thing for you.
You must first learn to walk before you can run.

Forget about SWAT, FBI, and any other long term achievements you may have. Keep them to yourself, at least for now. Focus first on learning the basics and becoming an established Police Officer with a kind, obedient, and professional attitude. Once you have achieved that, then you can start thinking about reaching higher ranks within the department.

Good luck! I hope to see you back here soon.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Klein

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 11:14:47 am »
Nonsense, Good Luck!

baba yaga

Offline Serban

• [SA:MP] FBI Special Agent in Charge
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: [WS]Serban
  • VC:MP: [WS]Serban
  • IV:MP: [WS]Serban

Federal Bureau of Investigation - San Andreas Division
Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
Special Agent in Charge - Serban Collin (J. Hodge)
Former San Andreas Police Department Supervisory Officer
Former Specialized Tactical Air Response Supervisory Pilot Officer
Former Special Weapons and Tactics Operative

Offline Leonardo MacCarthy

• ____Retired____ [SA:MP] Academy Leader [SA:MP] CSD Rookie
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #105
  • SA-MP: [TCL]Leonardo
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Endri
2x Meritorious Service Medal, 3 Months of Service Ribbon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal