| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 09:04 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 198
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complaint against John_Ley  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Padre_Juan

• Citizen
Complaint against John_Ley
« on: November 11, 2017, 17:51:33 pm »
Directed to: SAPD Officer John Ley

Name: Padre Juan (Nickname - Ramis)

Description of events:

Mr Fernández,
 Representating Mr Juan.

My client has been arrested on order of Officer John Ley on charges of evasion of a traffic stop. The said traffic stop happened about 15 minutes prior to an arrest at a request of Officer John. In the said traffic stop , mr Juan's family member Pedro(not an actual nickname, just a roleplay name) was arrested by this officer. Unfortunately , being young, he did not think about the possible consequences, and have simply evaded the officer. Pedro's passport and documents were with the officer. Being as young as 20 years old, Pedro did not think much about the trouble his family member, Juan, would suffer.
Mr Juan is a priest in a local church in Los Santos. After he was done with his religious duties, holding a mass , and finishing with the errands, he was out in town , heading to a laundromat , to take one of his religious robes, which has just been cleaned at a professional cleaning service, he has underway to take his religious clothing from a laundromat in Los Santos. The accident with his brother's grandson Pedro happened just about 15-20 minutes before my Client has been arrested because of what young Pedro just have done.
My client has been walking past the City Hall , when a random officer stopped by him, and told that He was under arrest on order of his superior , officer John. Obviously, as a person , who was just not too long ago in the church , holding mass , also not owning a vehicle of my own (though Pedro does own a Sandking), My client had disputed the claims of legitimacy of his arrest , he was demanding his lawyer, which is yours truly , Mr Fernández, unfortunately he was not allowed to contact me, and had to try his luck in the investigation , alone, without any legal help provided, and the officer investigating was the one partaking in the accident, my client had only contacted me , after serving time under arrest.
After a long argument with the officer, and some other policemen arriving on spot, He was granted an investigation, though having very slim chances of success, due to the investigator being the officer, who, like I have said, took part in the accident himself, My client had no chances of being granted a fair decision.

In the investigation He was held accountable for what the young Pedro have done not too long ago, which was a traffic stop evasion. He is still walking free since. In an investigation , despite officer John insisting on cancelling the investigation and holding me accountable for a crime He did not commit, even before attempting to find proof that he did not have on a crime, which actually was something Pedro did. Pedro was reported into the APB just after he drove away from the accident location , and the officers were told to be on the lookout.
I was given Pedro's ID as a proof that it was "me", myself , being 73 , and Pedro being only 20 , it really confused me, how can the officer claim us as the same person, also he claimed the picture being mine, though on the ID, it clearly shown 20 year old Pedro. Though having the other two officers who were taking part in the investigation as assisting officers, they were quite confused and probably believing in my client's story, mr. John insisted on pushing charges against my client, since he could not be neutral in this case to both sides, as he took part in both the accident, and mr Juan's investigation , Officer John felt too confident and sure about this case, and asked my Client to report the officer to the authorities.

John Ley was the one on who's order mr. Juan was arrested. As well as he was the person conducting the investigation. So by such a fact, I doubt, that my investigation was fair, because mr John could not provide me a neutral investigation , because He was taking part in the roleplay, and already had an opinion on him. A priest, who never had any criminal history, up until this point, is falsely accused of a crime and imprisoned for it without a fair trial. My client demands a review on this criminal case, and demands for a drop of charges, as criminal background is not good for his public image, being a priest, and being responsible for a religious community, only because he was falsely accused. An innocent citizen was arrested and jailed, after a false trial in the name of Argonath Police Dept. and United States of Argonath. 

Mr Fernández,
Lawyer.
Alma Mater: University of San Fierro.

<Non RP Talk now>

Officer John did only report the name of me, and I was suspected not on roleplay name, but simply on my game nickname, he only reported Pedro's information on the APB(and naturally, the nickname itself) , and the other officers , not knowing the circumstances, did comply with the order from someone who is higher in rank, trusting in his professionalism on this job. Roleplay person , Pedro, did evade from the incident of Traffic Stop. While John Ley's only proof of connecting us two was my non roleplay nickname. And nicknames have absolutely nothing to do with ingame roleplays and roleplay matter. In traffic stop I had told the officer, that my name is Pedro, and gave him the roleplay document of such a person.
Since roleplay IDs have nothing to do with actual passports one is given in a passport test, (though according to mr John a passport given in a passport test is exactly the same as roleplay passport and documents), one can have any desired roleplay name, which is not connected to your actual nickname.

Only Pedro's information was reported to ARPDs APB. I was on foot in City Hall, and I had no roleplay links with the previous roleplay character (as about 15 minutes passed since the incident, and I already had other things to do, i came to city hall area, also known as Pershing Sq.).
No information Officer John posted in APB had any links with Priest Father Juan (Padre Juan).
I was charged on a roleplay case , and only proof mr John had, was my login name. He did not use any roleplay proof for this case and was acting unprofessionally and was bringing the image of Argonath Police Department down.

Evidence
Mr. Juan's mugshot:
https://i.imgur.com/E3LxoUv.png

Mr. Pedro's mugshot:
https://i.imgur.com/Xc9JqiV.png

The rest of proof are in chatlogs.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal