| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 15:22 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 256
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complaint against VC:PD Sergeant Sevrin | I need justice.  (Read 3028 times)

Offline Klein

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
Complaint against VC:PD Sergeant Sevrin | I need justice.
« on: November 30, 2017, 18:35:13 pm »
Report against: =TRC=sevrin

Name(s) of those reporting: Me only

Reasons: Shooting before asking for surrender

Evidence: This evidence will not make anything because he knows he everything what he had done.

Other Details: So , We organized a riot event against tax.We was doing well atlast i/We we were known as wanted players. ((In that RP I got killed by a rule breaker NAR Spartain who returned after death)) , Spartain. killed me in that RP, during the RP I was again sus'ed wrongly by VCPD Cadet Elisabeth while I was not involved in RP (Already died.).When sevrin logged in he comes and opened his fire before asking for /sur(render) neither I started to kill him.I said him to stop but he needs $$$ and killed me at spot.

This sergeant need to learn S1 again?
I want VC:PD to take action against him and justify not to defend his Officer for god sake.

baba yaga

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
Re: Complaint against VC:PD Sergeant Sevrin | I need justice.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 19:16:30 pm »
First of all, I wasn't in the RP as I logged in after. Secondly, your bounty was above one. Thirdly, you had much weaponry with you and when I joined you was running, I shot and took you down. If you was wrongly suspected, you could've told me when I joined because after joining I stood still at the RP place for couple of time. You were going to shoot, you had weps and you were running around me to shoot so I called you. Additionally, there were like 4 suspects present there shooting there weapons at Cadet Elizabeth, you were there too suspected, armed, running so thats why I shot and took you down. That was not a mistake nor a misjudgement, I neutralized you following the rules. I don't need to ask for /sur if everyone at a place is shooting.

If you really died in the RP, why you were at the RP place, I don't get the point? (I don't if you died or not or whatever because I wasn't present there so this sentence is kind of extra here).

Offline Klein

• Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 19:31:20 pm »
Secondly, your bounty was above one.

Are you f**king kidding me it was above one??Can you prove it?
First of all, I wasn't in the RP as I logged in after. Secondly, your bounty was above one. Thirdly, you had much weaponry with you and when I joined you was running,
I was running because you was shooting me and I had no time to tell you whole f**king story.
If you was wrongly suspected, you could've told me when I joined because after joining I stood still at the RP place for couple of time. You were going to shoot, you had weps and you were running around me to shoot so I called you.

No....no , no you just joined and typed /wanted and you spawned where you got timeout (near where the rp started) and you starting shooting me the couple of times was like 15 seconds or 20 seconds.Right?.....If i wanted to shoot than ask Amal why I did not helped him in killing elizabeth?Because I was wrongly suspected I did not wanted to kill her/him.

Additionally, there were like 4 suspects present there shooting there weapons at Cadet Elizabeth, you were there too suspected, armed, running so thats why I shot and took you down.

First of all, No one was shooting at you nor I was helping Amal to killing Elizabeth, you just logged in and starting shooting before using the sense in your head.
That was not a mistake nor a misjudgement, I neutralized you following the rules. I don't need to ask for /sur if everyone at a place is shooting.

No one was shooting you Amal & Pyro was killing elizabeth you joined and spawned straight of me and started shooting without asking for a surrender.I ran for my life. And I bet I have not opened fire to you than why you killed me neither you asked me for /sur nor i refused to.

you really died in the RP, why you were at the RP place, I don't get the point? (I don't if you died or not or whatever because I wasn't present there so this sentence is kind of extra here).

I was watching the RP Like everybody does.
You was present , you killed Kody you said this word yourself why lie then, you can't hide the truth.

baba yaga

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 19:53:34 pm »
When the hell did I killed Kody and I was not present in RP. Beforr RP started, I timed out and logged in like 30 minuted in which RP started. I can expect shit attitude from you since you are not one of us. Plus, I cleared myself above, I don't need explain more until Command says so.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 22:10:37 pm »

Vice City Police Department
Office of High Command
Chief of Police
Gabriel "Huntsman" Adams

I have reviewed the report, read through the statements and concerns of both involved parties. From what I have seen in this topic so far, I have not been able to come to any conclusion as the report, as well as several statements from both the complainant and the accused officer raise some questions.

I would like to begin with the fact that the evidence proves completely nothing other than you being killed by Sevrin. That has been established as a fact. However, we're not able to determine whether you were armed, wanted, or were comitting any actions that could be taken as a danger to the Sergeant or anyone else. I would also like to add that none of these screenshots contain you being suspected either, so the claim of misusing the suspect command cannot be proven too. I would also like to point out that bounty is irrelevant. VCPD Procedures and Regulations are not dependant on the bounty of the criminal.

To clarify the situation further, I would like to ask the complainant a few questions?:

1) You claim to have been wrongly suspected by Sevrin after you died in the same RP scenario. Have you made any effort to stop and surrender immediately after being suspected so the validity of your crime could be investigated? Have you, at any moment, after being suspected, ran away from the scene?
2) Have you had weapons in posession for Sergeant Sevrin to see?
3) Was Sergeant Sevrin being shot at?
4) If yes, were you at the scene?

So far from the evidence provided I can only make assumptions, as both sides of the story are conflicting completely. My preliminary conclusion would be that the complainant Millan_Escotta has failed to shown signs of compliance after his suspection, and has caused something that had made the Sergeant perceive him as a threat, and was therefore shot down. This is more than understandable if the officers at scene were highly outnumbered, being shot at by other criminals and you happened to hang around, or "just watch the RP" , as you said. If that's the case then you really have no-one else but yourself to blame for hanging around in the scene of a police shootout. It has happened before, and there were instances were it even happened to myself too, when some random "innocent" citizen would happen to start interfering, running around or otherwise threatening the officer in a shootout scene and was shot down, and it is understandable, as way too often this "innocent civilian" shoots you in the back while you are busy fighting other criminals.

Not to mention that the fact that you, after being killed in that roleplay, somehow manage to end up there again raises a lot of eyebrows too. I can assume that you guys had an agreement that you were to be reintroduced into the roleplay due to you, as you yourself claim, were unrightfully deathmatched, but once Sevrin killed you, decided to go with the fact that you were apperantelly 'killed off in the RP' so you could report him. Be aware that I am merely making assumptions at this point and not an official statement.

Sergeant Sevrin, as I see that Cadet Elizabeth has been involved in this situation, please get her to post her side of the story in this report. And I shall warn both of you to stop insulting and provoking one another, or measures will be taken. Let's keep this civil from now on.

PRELIMINARY CONCLUSION:

1) The evidence provided does not support the complainants claims.
2) Cadet Elizabeth is to post her side of the story in the report.
3) Complainant should feel free to post any additional evidence they might have.

Signed,
Gabriel Adams
Chief of Police
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 08:32:40 am »
Chief, you missed something. I didn't suspected him, he was suspected before. I also don't know if he was killed in the RP before or not, he was wanted, he was armed, running where therr was a massive shootout against me and cadet Elizabeth, so I took the ones down I could.

Offline Klein

• Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 14:11:03 pm »
Chief, you missed something. I didn't suspected him, he was suspected before. I also don't know if he was killed in the RP before or not, he was wanted, he was armed, running where therr was a massive shootout against me and cadet Elizabeth, so I took the ones down I could.

Have , you seen me shooting at you or cadet?And I already told that I was running from you but you type-killed me before I do.
You easily killed me because I was not fighting against you so.

1) You claim to have been wrongly suspected by Sevrin after you died in the same RP scenario. Have you made any effort to stop and surrender immediately after being suspected so the validity of your crime could be investigated? Have you, at any moment, after being suspected, ran away from the scene?

I was suspected wrongly by Elizabeth, I told her/him that I was killed in that RP , but he/she did not listened to me because she/he and officer xioa was busy in battling against amal and pyro.
I did not wanted to surrender at that because if I did then my weps will be confiscated.They let me to evade even they did not asked for surrender to me so I wanted to evade without any problem.
I was far from roleplay scenario.
2) Have you had weapons in posession for Sergeant Sevrin to see?
I had standard weapons for myself defense , like ARPD gear. And I did not even thought about that I will kill sevrin or any law enforce.

P:S: Im gonna inactive for three days  because of some personal issues I will be back if possible.I will answer the remaining question When I get time.
See you soon.

baba yaga

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 14:21:02 pm »
To be honest from the answers you've provided the conclusion is clear to me. So if there's anything you may want to add, you should do it now.

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 14:56:17 pm »
Why are lying that you wasn't near the RP scenario nor in shootout?

You was in the shootout, the time I killed. I was backstabbed by amal exactly after killing you so why you lying?

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 15:33:31 pm »

Office of High Command
Chief of Police
Gabriel "Huntsman" Adams

OFFICIAL CONCLUSION OF REPORT AGAINST VCPD SERGEANT =TRC=sevrin

I have once again reviewed the report now that the complainant has answered some of my questions, and have decided to post a conclusion. It was based on: the evidence provided, statements of both parties involved.

1. Validity of the Evidence
Let me begin with the fact that the evidence provided does not proove Sergeant Steven Collingwood (sevrin) of comitting any breach of VCPD Procedures and Regulations. The evidence merely establishes the fact that Millan_Escotta was killed at some point in the situation, but does not support any claim of misuse of police weaponry. Therefore, the evidence is dismissed.

2. Suspect Millan_Escotta failed to surrender and request an investigation
According to VCPD Procedures and Regulations, if a suspect feels he has been wrongly suspected, he should stop and surrender immediately after the suspection and request an investigation, regardless of circumstances. Since it seems, as even the complainant himself has stated, that he did not surrender immediately after being issued a suspection, his suspection became valid, therefore, the accusation of misuse of the suspect command is dismissed.

3. Millan_Escotta was on the scene of a shootout
Complainant Millan Escotta admitted to have been in the scene of a shootout when the said incident happened. This, paired with the fact that he had a criminal charge issued on him that he failed to surrender for, was reason enough for the Sergeant to perceive the suspect as a threat.

4. Additional statements:
As the nature of this report is outside of roleplay boundaries, I would like to provide several comments. It should be self explanatory that if you hang around in a scene of a police shootout with a wanted level, especially when law enforcement is heavily outnumbered, you will get shot. The trend of "watching the RP" as an excuse to be in a crime scene with intentions to aid your fellow criminals will never be tolerated as grounds for a complaint. You were there, hanging around a scene where severily outnumbered officers were being shot at. Especially now that it has been established that you had a wanted level. Instead of surrendering so the officers dont perceive you as a threat, you decided to "watch". As far as I am concerned, this is one big misunderstanding caused by the complainants actions. You had the choice of leaving the scene or surrendering, but you decided to stay.

5. Conclusion:
The report is dismissed, no official action will be taken. The evidence does not prove any violation being comitted, and the statements posted are inconclusive. If the complainant has any substantial evidence that could prove Sergeant Collingwood being in breach of regulations, he should open a new report with valid evidence.
I'd like to thank you for filing in this report, though.

Signed,
Gabriel Adams
Chief of Police

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal