| Date: 24-04-24  Time: 04:04 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 181
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VC:PD [VU_T]rex  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Trex

• Citizen
VC:PD [VU_T]rex
« on: December 26, 2017, 19:10:46 pm »
In-game name:[VU_T]rex
Past names:Trex, Seth_Roberts
When did you join Argonath RPG?3 months as far as I remember.
How long have you played VC:MP?Since 2010 But gone inactive as I didn't like the game at that time and then returned in 2012 and started playing till now.
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP?you can say I play 40 or 45 hours per week.

Why do you want to join the VCPD?Because, I started hating criminal life and I realized that enforcing the law is better than being a criminal, also to catch the criminals, help the citizens and ofcourse the government.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy?Patrolling, Helping Citizen.
How can you contribute to the VCPD?By enforcing the law on criminals and helping government to catch criminals and law breakers and ofcourse skills, loyalty.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them?Yeah.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VC:PD [VU_T]rex
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 19:58:00 pm »
As I made it clear in game, let's rewind the timeline a bit:

You were previously accepted into the academy. Then you wanted to resigned halfway, but was dishonorably discharged by Sevrin for comitting serious criminal offences, who banned you from applying till 1st March, 2018.

About a week ago or so you contacted me, saying you wish to return to VCPD and wanted me to lift the application ban issued by Sevrin. I told you that if you were to apply and patiently wait until January 1st. without comitting a crime, you were to be most likely accepted on 1st January. You went on with it for two-three days, only to tell me you changed your mind and return to criminal life again.

Today, three days later, you ask me to let you return again. And sure, I will. But obviously the offer to be accepted on 1st January no longer stands, as I mentioned in game. You have once again proven that I was right about you and that you were not to be trusted. And I am to remain of this opinion until you prove otherwise.

Do not expect this application to be concluded soon. You have given us enough reasons to doubt your loyalty. Any crime comitted during the application process, which will take as long as we see fit given your history here, will result in instant and pernament denial.

APPLICATION NOTED
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Trex

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 14:32:30 pm »
I withdraw my application, I feel like I'm not ready yet. I'll try applying later.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 16:29:13 pm »
I withdraw my application, I feel like I'm not ready yet. I'll try applying later.

It would be greatly naive from you to think that I expected anything more from this application. I knew this would happen based on our past experiences with people of your kind and yourself. You prove me right time and time again.

Those who cannot decide will have it decided for them.
Application rejected. Application ban placed until 1st June, 2018. Enough with the waste of our time. Hopefully the break will help you finally realise that having people change their mind like socks is really annoying and a great waste of academy staff's time. Choose a role and stick to it.

Lifted, misunderstanding
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal