| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 02:13 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 164
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Latso  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Latso

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Napolleon_Corleonesi
  • VC:MP: Lawrence_Trusso
  • IV:MP: Gregory_Nowak
VCPD: Latso
« on: January 15, 2018, 12:35:50 pm »
In-game name: Latso
Past names: Walt_Dalton, Avon_Smith, Spetsnaz
When did you join Argonath RPG? February 2016
How long have you played VC:MP? around 2 years
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? 5-10 hours

Why do you want to join the VCPD? I want to contribute with VCPD fighting crimes and to obey the law.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? Shootout, Investigating.
How can you contribute to the VCPD? I'm a person who can control his emotion and work good at the field.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? Yes I do.
Youtube: NMLK Gaming
" Fight together, have fun forever. "

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Latso
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 13:01:12 pm »
You were rejected for inactivity and failure to respond to an activity check. Throughout your stay here, you were on constant leave for one thing or another. You were accepted on 8th November, 2017. Throughout that time you spent two months on constant reported leave with one excuse after another, and whenever you were to be seen in game in those rare occasions, you would be off duty. After you got removed from the Academy you seemed to have quite a blast with criminal activities.

Why should I trust you that this application will not meet the same fate? Why should I believe you when so far what I saw was complete lack of dedication and interest in VCPD? Why should I give you another chance when you took on the responsibility of staying active but failed to uphold it?

Think very well about your next reply, because the fate of this application will be based on just how well you're able to convince me why I should not just reject this right away.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Latso

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Napolleon_Corleonesi
  • VC:MP: Lawrence_Trusso
  • IV:MP: Gregory_Nowak
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 13:17:29 pm »
You were rejected for inactivity and failure to respond to an activity check. Throughout your stay here, you were on constant leave for one thing or another. You were accepted on 8th November, 2017. Throughout that time you spent two months on constant reported leave with one excuse after another, and whenever you were to be seen in game in those rare occasions, you would be off duty. After you got removed from the Academy you seemed to have quite a blast with criminal activities.

Why should I trust you that this application will not meet the same fate? Why should I believe you when so far what I saw was complete lack of dedication and interest in VCPD? Why should I give you another chance when you took on the responsibility of staying active but failed to uphold it?

Think very well about your next reply, because the fate of this application will be based on just how well you're able to convince me why I should not just reject this right away.
I'll do my best this time. I won't let something like in the past happens again in the future. I will make sure to be more on duty this time, doing my duty with professional as the VCPD regulations. Thank you.

Signed,
Avon Smith
Youtube: NMLK Gaming
" Fight together, have fun forever. "

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 14:07:52 pm »
You seem to be really undecided, as you have also withdrawn your EAF application today.

The fact that you also "assured" EAF that you won't go cop one day prior proves that it is rather difficult for you to keep a promise. Do you even comprehend the concept of loyalty?

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 21:52:41 pm »
Oh. So you are one of those people.
Nah

Think very well about your next reply, because the fate of this application will be based on just how well you're able to convince me
I am not convinced. It is time people understood that their actions have consequences.

Rejected.
Recent criminal activity, criminal ties, lack of dedication.

You may not re-apply any sooner than 20th February, 2018. This is to make sure that you have some time to think and understand that we're not going to tolerate people that are disloyal. The fact that you pledge your loyalty to a criminal organisation just the day before, and now end up here, is not only pathethic, but also displays that you cannot be trusted. And there is no room for people unworthy of trust in VCPD.

Keep in mind that any criminal activities made by you after this rejection will only make it even more difficult for you to get back in if you decide to do so after the said date, or ever at all. It is time people stopped changing sides like underwear and start realising the concept of loyalty and dedication.

This decision is not up for debate. Pester me about it and see the consequences.

ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal