| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 22:42 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Today at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 210
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD : =DNW=PANZER24  (Read 9294 times)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD : =DNW=PANZER24
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2018, 11:02:40 am »
@PANZER24 let me make it rather clear. Question your superrior again and your carreer ends in a heartbeat. You listen to Sevrin and Smaug the same way you'd listen to me. They are your superriors and you are going to respect them or youre going to be thrown out. Make your choice

Yeah, the "purge of VCPD like Huntsman" can happen again if you'd like. You'd be the first to be removed if you keep it up.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2018, 11:03:24 am »
let me make it rather clear. Question your superrior again and your carreer ends in a heartbeat. You listen to Sevrin and Smaug the same way you'd listen to me. They are your superriors and you are going to respect them or youre going to be thrown out. Make your choice .

Offline PANZER24

• Citizen
  • Adrian_Shephard is available for service
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2018, 13:23:27 pm »
uh.
ok. :cop:
Quote from Dwight T.Barnes:
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2018, 14:55:44 pm »

Academy Progress Report

Details:                                                                   

Notes:

Cadet: =DNW=PANZER24
Session: #4: Weapon Training
Duration: 30 minutes
Grade: 4
Passing Requirement: 4
Cadet has shown ability to fast switch and won the duel training
with a 3-2 score. Cadet has also successfully demonstrated the ability to lead-aim
and otherwise be effective in combat. It seems that Cadet has been training hard
for the session, which is extremely appreciated. I believe that the Cadet is
ready combat wise.

Chief of Police Gabriel Adams

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2018, 21:35:10 pm »
2.2. VCPD Officer must show professionalism and good attitude at all times, even when not on duty. VCPD Officer is supposed to be professional at all times. This also includes officers behavior and attitude in the server as a whole. Moaning, complaining, provoking and other things that trash the image of VCPD Officer and the VCPD as a whole are not allowed.
2.4. VCPD Officer is to respect every single citizen of Argonath and every single player in the server, regardless of their personal feelings or opinions. Professionalism and tolerance comes first.
9.1. VCPD Officer must follow the VCPD's Chain of Command, be obedient and respectful towards his superiors.

You've been delibirately held back from taking your final exam for the past week for displaying quite a worrying inability to follow the regulations stated above. I am getting tired of repeating myself to you, so for your own sake, you better make sure this is the last time that I have to.

You are a Cadet. You're currently in a position of a mere student. Anyone above your rank is a superrior to you, with much more experience and much more visible performance abilities on the field. If you get disciplined - you shut up and listen, and then make civilized remarks if you have any. You get told to do something - you do it, unless it's unlawful. You get lectured - you learn. It's as simple as that.

Despite having warned you for this before, I keep receiving complaints from Senior Staff and Lower Command of you talking back to your superriors, displaying generally unacceptable attitude. Smaug and Sevrin are both people with experience and outstanding field performance. They are people who, for the most part, know what they're doing, and as members of the Senior Staff, they are my right hand men. You would never speak that way to me, I know that for a fact. How come you seem to have the audacity to act like a complete asshole towards people thrice your rank, however?

Someone who is not able to behave himself cannot be an officer. We want only the best attitude from our Officers which is why you are prohibitted from taking your Final Examination until 28th March. Just because I am currently away due to the mid-terms that make me incapable of consistent activity does not mean that I do not know what's going on. I get informed about the on-goings in the department on daily basis. You've been a reason I had to take a step away from my studies and investigate the complaints that were being forwarded regarding your attitude. Let me make this very, very clear - you're expected to stop behaving like a prebuscent boy who has just discovered hair on his balls or I'll book you a first class ticket to kindergarden, and out of the academy, for that matter.

Get your shit together.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2018, 21:20:28 pm »
Enough.
Fired. Committing crimes, unsuitable attitude, inadequate behaviour.

Yoi may reapply no sooner than in two months (May 22nd.)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal