| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 13:46 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 265
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [SAPD Application] James_Jones [Withdrawn]  (Read 7955 times)

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD Application] Nucleya_Jones [Noted][Inactive]
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2018, 18:07:07 pm »
                                                                      :cop:PATROL REPORT :cop:

Date : 22 Feb 2018
Crime : Weed Field
Criminals killed/Jailed : (killed) Johnny_Tran and Asterix_Hawk
Partners : Officer Charles , Korg , Soap , Ramis and Arshian.
Report : Officer Korg informed us via cb radio that there is an field at Mt.Chillad and there are 2 criminals involved they weren't suspected yet.We then took decision of re-grouping at APPD and while many other Officers that i mentioned in my 'Partners' section joined the radio chat and were asked to report to APPD.They criminals were checking our activity by roaming around us.We didn't took any action till the plan was made and until all other Officers report to APPD.Later,the Officers reported to APPD and then i drove the Combiner to APPD and it was hard for me to take it up on the mountain near the field so officer Charles did this job for us...while we were climbing the mountain the criminals were checking our activity,Officer Charles asked us to take cover and get out of the cruiser.The criminals started shooting at us with some heavy weapons like M4,Deagle,etc so were we but with deagle and Smg.The Criminals did a huge mistake by coming near us where we were taking cover and then Officer Charles and other Officer shot Asterix_Hawk...sorry forgot to mention that Officer Soap suspected him already.I shot the other guy Johnny_Tran and then got my reward and later we moved along with the Combiner to the field and then we cleared it.Officer Charles gave all the officers their share of duty because he was the one who cleared it.That's it later it was an C4.

Thank you.  :cop:

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD Application] Nucleya_Jones [Noted]
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2018, 14:42:40 pm »
Again forgot to give imgur link of SS of above Patrol report.
Here you go : https://imgur.com/a/5kUtN
 And yes i made an change in the last patrol report in "Partners" and in the "Report"

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2018, 17:13:15 pm »
Could you just modify your post in case you forget to upload these pictures? Placing a reply each and every time looks messy and more like posthunting, that's why there is a modify ability here.

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2018, 12:31:50 pm »
Okay from next time i will do so.Sorry for that.

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2018, 20:19:15 pm »
Are you still intrested in your application?

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2018, 03:31:19 am »
Sorry but yes i am.
Sir there is going to be my exams in real life which are way more important so i can be in-active for like 19 days might come back and check only but can't give patrol report but still i will try to give.I hope you understand.Thank you sir. :police:

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2018, 06:00:52 am »
Whenever you have to go inactive for more than 2 days, you must report your inactivity. Anyways, goodluck with your examinations, do visit the forum often so you stay up to date with any changes.

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2018, 08:00:16 am »
Yes i will check the forums and don't worry i will be online might not be in game but will be here.

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2018, 04:44:50 am »
                                                              :leroy2:PATROL REPORT :leroy2:

Partners/units involved : Many cops and FBI agents along with high ranked SAPD members.
Suspects caught/Shot ? : No.((suspect did suicide))
Suspect identified/name : Dimitri_Ivanovich
Patrol report : It was 3rd March 2018,I was patrolling LS country side,looking for possible fields containing illegal plants planted(none found). There was an 911 call which was regarding an crystal producer near Los Santos - Red County railway tracks near North Rock.The call wasn't fake because i checked MDC and found out that Mr.Dimitri_Ivanovich is in a Journey and when i
traced the call ((/area)) i found out that he was at North Rock side near Red County.So i along with other units stormed
inside the tunnel and found an civil inside an journey but he got frightened and i think to something wrong step which led to a chemical reaction and the journey blew along with Mr.Dimitri.((He did it purposly)).
THANK YOU.

SS/attachments any ? : https://imgur.com/55BjZnM

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2018, 08:20:34 am »
                                                           Patrol Report

SAPD/FBI units Involved :
                                                            SAPD recruit Nucleya_Jones
                                                            SAPD recruit Rei_Hinners
                                                            SAPD Cadet Jack_Dockz
                                                            SAPD recruit John_Bryan

Report :
Rearmed from Los Santos Police Department,Updated the call sign and took an SAPD cruiser and started my day with an patrol.As i moving from LSPD garage i noticed an guy in military costume with an shotgun in his left hand inside the compound.I reported this on the police radio and warned the civilian to drop that gun and put his hands up in the air.The guy didn't cooperated and started wasting some bullets by shooting on the ground.I then called for backup and took permission from Cadet Jack Dockz to suspect him for 'Brandishing weapons and firing some bullets inside Government property'.Recruit John Bryan followed the suspect and we don't know he vanished somewhere.Suspect was then found by an recruit according to reports.

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2018, 07:49:12 am »
SAPD.                                                            PATROL REPORT                                             SAPD recruit Nucleya.J

Partner : Kristopher_Jones
Patrol type : Normal and TS patrol.
Date: 7th March 2018.
Report: Normal day in SA started patrol with Mr.Kristopher. Conducted few TS and assisted other units in TS. Learnt many new things from Mr.Kristopher and experienced how the SAPD High rank Officer work,their level of investigation,etc. He taught me new tricks and gave me tips regarding catching an suspect in an professional way.No big or serious cases and no fields found.That's it folks. 

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2018, 14:10:16 pm »
Are you still intrested in joining the Academy?

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2018, 22:05:45 pm »
Yes sir,I am interested as i told you I have some important exams so i need to concentrate on that too still if i get some free time i will patrol and post an patrol report.By the way,final paper is after 9 days.After that I will be back and will be active most of the time.

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 07:15:31 am »
                                                                          APPLICATION WITHDRAW
Sorry to inform you but I think I can't give much time to SAPD.I am now withdrawing my application.
Yours faithful,
Nucleya Jones.  :cool:  :cop:

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2018, 09:48:41 am »
As you mention you think you can't, why would you be obstructed and how many hours can you maintain on weekly basis for SAPD?

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2018, 16:49:28 pm »
It's hard to manage these days.I can manage only half hour or 1 hour.

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2018, 16:55:49 pm »
If that is per week, do you think a small inactivity report will resolve it or is it more like for a long period of time?

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2018, 17:20:30 pm »
Can you hold this app till end of my exam i.e 22nd March ?

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2018, 17:42:12 pm »
Will do, you wil be placed on-hold for the time being.

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD Application] Nucleya_Jones [On-Hold]
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2018, 21:17:33 pm »
I noticed you changed your name and were playing today. Are you here to lie to us or are you actually intrested in joining us?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal