| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 22:25 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 235
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [SAPD Application] James_Jones [Withdrawn]  (Read 7954 times)

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD Application] James_Jones [Noted]
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2018, 09:59:32 am »
No sir I was going to inform you back.I didn't lie but played yesterday only and I really changed the name because of identity.Some people are behind me not some but many.I informed this to Mr.Kristopher later on and then when I was going to inform you,you already got the news.Actually I came on forums to inform you and to tell you that I am playing game everyday now only for minimum half hour and 1 hour maximum till the final examination ends.Later on I will play for hours like 2-3 hours.And yes I wanted to tell you that there is a good news that I am interested back in ARPD and yes sir one more thing I am changed my name because all thought Nucleya is an free cop and got no experience I changed to start with new identity also, so that I can prove myself to ARPD and others.
Again sir if you think that I am was lying to you then I would like to tell you that I joined server yesterday to meet you too as I live in India the time when I played was 10:00pm to 10:30pm and its hard to play at that time when you are tired and stressed out.

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD Application] Nucleya_Jones [On-Hold]
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2018, 10:01:35 am »
Can I change the name of app to "[SAPD Application] James_Jones" ? Then if want you can add that 'Noted'.

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD Application] Nucleya_Jones [On-Hold]
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2018, 10:32:03 am »
Right..
Yes, update your application with your new name.

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD Application] James_Jones [On-Hold]
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2018, 16:24:01 pm »
                                                                          Patrol Report
Date : 14th March 2018.
Units involved : Cadet Claudia_Martinez and SAPD Recruit James Jones.
Description : Started the patrol with a new callsign and got armed from LSPD. Cadet Claudia Martinez was in need of partner so I partnered up with her.Since no major crime took place so no suspect were caught. Miss Cadet taught me many things which are most important for an 'Cadet'. I got much experience of working on field with her.That's it folks.((I crashed later))

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2018, 06:34:57 am »
Can you remove the '[On-hold]' thing ? And make it noted back again ? Because now I patrol daily.

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2018, 09:54:31 am »
I changed it yesterday and somehow it changes back. Will do.

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2018, 17:35:05 pm »
I think it happened because I changed it's name to James_Jones [On-Hold] ? No problem it is fine now.

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2018, 09:33:05 am »
                                                                          Patrol report
ARPD/FBI/SAPD units involved :
[SAPD]Recruit James Jones.
Description :
Started my duty with an new callsign and with an SAPD cruiser, conducted 2 TS, one at Los Santos Bank near LSCH and one at Idlewood near Pizza Stack.The TS that I conducted at LS Bank was for speeding (88km/hr) and other because of suspicion. First TS was conducted on an 'San News Van' and other was conducted on an 'Boxville'. That's it folks. Thank you.
Screenshots any ? :1. https://imgur.com/nKGyQpO
                              2. https://imgur.com/JAWhRog

Offline Clark_Kenton

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD Application] James_Jones [Noted]-APPLICATION WITHDRAWN.
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2018, 16:08:24 pm »
                                                                         APPLICATION WITHDRAWN

This time it is really withdrawn. I can't take it anymore all the trouble and things are getting out of my hands. The one who asked me to join ARPD and inspires me to become an Cadet of ARPD, kicks from his group 'Jones'. I think there is no need of me in his group and in ARPD. I have resigned from SAPD as recruit and changed my name to something else. Sorry to leave you guys and thank you Mr.Jake and whole ARPD team but it is the time when I have to say good bye to you guys. I will miss my SAPD recruit days.
Signed,
James Jones.

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2018, 16:33:17 pm »
Ok, goodluck.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal