| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 21:42 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 216
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complaint against Cadet Nahian  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Kappa

• Citizen
Complaint against Cadet Nahian
« on: February 17, 2018, 14:10:21 pm »
Today at 12:30 i was in pursuit on suspect [TRIAD]QWQ for ramming a police car and evading pullover, me and Cadet Lawrence_Trusso where chasing down the suspect in cruisers in Downtown . After the suspect fell down from his bike he started on foot evasion which was still in Downtown, we were in foot chase for over 2 minutes. Near the Downtown bridge to Prawn Island there are stairs where you can walk down, the suspect ran there we followed him on foot, Cadet Nahian was aproaching meantime. Instead of Nahian going out his vechile and chasing with us or allowing us to safely go down the stairs area he rammed full hp Lawrence_Trusso to death. After the suspect was neutralized i told Nahian that im disapointed of him, he replied to asking me for what. I explained to him why he should be shamed in response i get accused of being corrupted and shamed on the radio.

Lawrence_Trusso confirms this OOC.
Spoiler (Click to expand)

Spoiler (Click to expand)
[12:28:56] Kappa says (megaphone): [Triad]QWQ, pull over immediately!

[12:29:02] Kappa says (megaphone): [Triad]QWQ, pull over immediately!

[12:29:15] [VCPD Radio] VCPD Officer Kappa has suspected [Triad]QWQ for ramming police car, evading pull over

[12:29:45] You are entering a Police [PD-013] owned by the VCPD.

[12:29:56] You are entering a Police [PD-013] owned by the VCPD.

[12:30:02] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Lawrence_Trusso has reported for police duty.

[12:30:15] [UFt]Hazard: back!

[12:30:17] [VCPD] VCPD Cadet [UFt]Hazard has reported for police duty.

[12:30:41] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Lawrence_Trusso requires urgent backup in pursuit of suspect [Triad]QWQ at Downtown Vice City. The Suspect is evading in a Love Fist.

[12:30:48] You are entering a Police [PD-013] owned by the VCPD.

[12:30:59] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Lawrence_Trusso : did he opened fire?

[12:31:09] Lawrence_Trusso says (megaphone): Surrender now, or we will open fire!

[12:31:10] [UFt]Hazard: lagging alot!!

[12:31:11] [UFt]Hazard has left the server. (Quit)

[12:31:11] You are entering a Police [PD-013] owned by the VCPD.

[12:31:21] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : no

[12:31:32] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Lawrence_Trusso : DT

[12:32:14] Lorenzo_Soprano: argonath so dead these days

[12:32:32] *> Nahian killed Lawrence_Trusso with a car. <*

[12:32:32] Nahian has been auto-warned for killing a fellow police officer.

[12:32:34] Nahian: wtf

[12:32:34] Kappa: omg

[12:32:38] Lorenzo_Soprano: reported

[12:32:39] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Lawrence_Trusso : its ok

[12:33:14] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Lawrence_Trusso requires urgent backup against suspect [Triad]QWQ at Downtown Vice City

[12:34:22] *> Kappa killed [Triad]QWQ with a Colt 45 to body. <*

[12:34:22] Good work! You have been given $500 for your efforts.

[12:34:22] [VCPD Radio] Suspect [Triad]QWQ has been neutralized by VCPD Officer Kappa

[12:34:24] [Triad]QWQ: looooooooooooooooooooooool

[12:34:26] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Lawrence_Trusso : good job

[12:34:27] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : caddet nahian

[12:34:29] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : im disapointed

[12:34:30] Lawrence_Trusso: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[12:34:31] Lawrence_Trusso: rip u

[12:34:40] [VCPD] VCPD Cadet Nahian : for?

[12:34:47] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : killing one of the officers

[12:34:59] [VCPD] VCPD Cadet Nahian : ever heard of accident?

[12:35:02] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : this is unacceptable

[12:35:05] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Lawrence_Trusso : It was mistake tho, so its okay, just dont repeat it again.

[12:35:07] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : that was not an accident

[12:35:13] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : you saw him runnning down the stairs

[12:35:18] [VCPD] VCPD Cadet Nahian : lol?

[12:35:27] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : you drove a car down cus your a cave man that wants to get to the suspect faster

[12:35:34] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : and only undersant what smash is

[12:35:39] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : please apply yourself

[12:35:43] [VCPD] VCPD Cadet Nahian : do yo think iam selfish like ya?

[12:36:07] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : i dont kill our offiers on duty

[12:36:16] [VCPD] VCPD Cadet Nahian : iam not corrupted like ya

[12:36:17] Lawrence_Trusso: If only FBI allow people to undercover

[12:36:19] [VCPD] VCPD Cadet Nahian : piss off

[12:36:20] [Triad]QWQ: .

[12:36:23] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : im not corrupted either

Offline Nahian

• Citizen
Re: Complaint against Cadet Nahian
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 16:36:05 pm »
I was Coming from Prawn island...I saw on minimap that Suspect was moving fast i thought might be in bike...and i didnt saw Lawrence on stairs ... it was totally accident. Lawrence said that too, and Officer Kappa kept blaming..

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 17:11:13 pm »

Vice City Police Department
Office of High Command
Chief of Police
Gabriel "Huntsman" Adams

To: Front Desk, Complaints and Internal Affairs Department

Officer John Kappen,

For further reference, we should establish that complaints regarding fellow officers/cadets should be submitted privately to the Command Staff members, as this board is mostly meant for citizen use, however, this time we will process this report here.

As I am able to gather from both the report and Cadet Nahian's response, Cadet Nahian has accidentally killed another officer in a pursuit with his vehicle. As Cadet Lawrence Trusso, who has been specified as a witness, has said - accidents do happen at times, and it is important to learn from them and prevent them from happening again in the future. I must warn the Cadet, however, to be more careful and aware of his surroundings in the future. We're a team, and our goal is to stop the suspect together, instead of racing in whoever gets the suspect first.

It is not the accidental vehiclar kill that I am concerned about, however. From the logs provided, Cadet Nahian's attitude towards a superrior was anything but acceptable. Officer John Kappen has merely enacted his role of guiding a Cadet whenever he sees any misconduct. In this particular case, Officer Kappen has said nothing provocative, but has merely pointed out that this is not something that's expected of a Cadet, and that the Cadet should be more careful. The way Cadet has responded, however, was provocative and contained very serious accusations that the Cadet better have evidence to back up. Such attitude towards anyone, including citizens or your collegues, is not acceptable, even more so when speaking to a superrior officer who is pointing out misconduct. Therefore, the preliminary conclusion is that I find Cadet Nahian in breach of the following regulation:
2.2. VCPD Officer must show professionalism and good attitude at all times, even when not on duty. VCPD Officer is supposed to be professional at all times. This also includes officers behavior and attitude in the server as a whole. Moaning, complaining, provoking and other things that trash the image of VCPD Officer and the VCPD as a whole are not allowed.

Cadet has 24 hours to respond to the statement or the report will be concluded without his input.

Signed,
Chief of Police Gabriel Adams
VCPD HQ
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Nahian

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 17:37:47 pm »
I accept my behaviour and attitude was rude towards him...I wont do the same mistake again...I apologize from Officer John Kappen... but his behaviour was not good to me..

[12:35:05] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Lawrence_Trusso : It was mistake tho, so its okay, just dont repeat it again.

[12:35:27] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Kappa : you drove a car down cus your a cave man that wants to get to the suspect faster

Offline Kappa

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 18:03:08 pm »
When i told you im disapointed of you, you question me back "for?" i was not even sure if you knew what you did is bad and then claming it was an "accident". So you consider after doing this type of "accident" everything is okay. afterwards replying "lol" which confirmed that you did not take it seriously.

This could have been all avoided if you would stop pressing the button W on impact, but instead you kept on ramming Lawrence_Trusso

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 18:12:09 pm »
I accept my behaviour and attitude was rude towards him...I wont do the same mistake again...I apologize from Officer John Kappen... but his behaviour was not good to me..

Nothing said by the officer was in any way offensive, disrespectful or provocative. He used a suitable tone for the situation, especially seeing how he outranks you and it is one of his responsibilities to monitor cadets on duty and guide them if he thinks you are doing something wrong.

You, however, went ahead and started slandering the officer by calling him corrupt and resorting to personal insults.. That is not the environment we want to create for our officers. Would you ever talk to me like that if I was the one scolding you? How does this situation make it any different??

Offline Nahian

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 18:25:50 pm »
Would you ever talk to me like that if I was the one scolding you? How does this situation make it any different??
Never Chief...I wont do the same mistake again. Iam really sorry for that

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 02:09:51 am »
Upon further inspection, it seems that a certain comment in the logs went by me unnoticed..

Officer John Kappen, you're in no position to call anyone cavemen. If you want to guide Cadet's, guide them politely. That vocabulary was completely uncalled for. This, however, does not justify the vocabulary that the Cadet responded to the Officer in return either.

So, I'll put the conclusion in a rather simple form without any fancy formatting.
The entire situation was blown out of proportion by the both of you, and the exchange of comments added even more fuel to the fire.
Cadet Nahian, be more wary of the lives of your collegues and do not endanger their lives in pursuit again. Nor do you ever show disrespect to other officers in any way, shape or form.
Officer Kappa, I believe you had the right intentions, but some of your comments might be seen as provocative. There is no need to use such vocabulary.

Report closed. Blown out of proportion. No action will be taken.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal