| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 14:59 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 235
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD : =TRC=Maddy  (Read 7287 times)

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
  • [VC:MP] FBI Agent
  • Badge-ID: #FBI007
VCPD : =TRC=Maddy
« on: February 28, 2018, 07:56:31 am »

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY

Application: Max Callahan

1. Name and Lastname:
Max Callahan
2. Previous Names (if any):
Alex WIlliams
3. Age:

4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
6 months now.
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
I know that VCPD's pretty much already great with it's current team. But I'd like to help that 'great' become 'the best' by being an addition to the team, however small the percentage is. It still is an addition.
6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
I agree that I had a lot of criminal ties in my past, but ever since I bought my Tool Shop. I've cut all my criminal ties and have stuck to only business and nothing else. Not boasting about myself but, I'd probably make a great addition to the team.

7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
Yes, lots. But I can assure you that I have cut every single one of them. I can assure you that I haven't even smuggled a car or catch ogras for like the past month, I haven't even indulged in any criminal activities for a long time now.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
Yes- as a VCPD Officer.
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
yes

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: [VCPD]=TRC=Maddy
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 11:02:37 am »
First of all, before we process this any further, fix your application title and certain mistakes in the formatting of your application.

Now, to the application itself. I see completely zero reason to trust you whatsoever. You know very well why and I do not see how would this application end up any different than it has before. I am not willing to put work and effort into getting you to Officer again only to have you leave the other day because "criminal life is where you truely belong". Time after time you've shown that you cannot be trusted, and I mean that by all definitions of the word "trust". Not to mention some of very questionable ethics that you display regarding collegues, other officers and the community in general.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
Re: VCPD : =TRC=Maddy
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 12:16:04 pm »
I'll be honest with you, the reason that I'd leave VCPD is not because I prefer the criminal side whatsoever, the real reason is that I was broke asf. and wanted to earn some money. Since we can all agree, being a millionaire through VCPD is extremely tough and probably impossible imo.

Since I've acquired a profitable business(already made about 80k profit), I see no reason why I'd have to leave VCPD again.
As I mentioned in the application, I've pushed myself away from ANY sort of criminal activities including smuggling cars/fishing ogras/ crate minimissions/smuggle etc.

I have done nothing but prevent these criminal activities.

To answer to you,

I'd actually call you insane if you did trust me with my application. So, give me a chance, and I'll prove you wrong.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 13:35:06 pm »
There still is one flaw in your application, unecessary text at the bottom of it.

On the subject:
And why should we ever trust anyone who prefers some virtual currency over doing what he enjoys?
As far as I am concerned you hop over to any side that benefits you the most at any given moment. I've failed to see any sign of comittment or loyalty from you. There is literally nothing about you worth trust.

Yes, I will give you that, for the past month you've been rather involved with ARPD and have not been taking part in crimes, atleast not in my presence. However, that does not change the fact that you've been given three chances so far and failed every single one of them. That also does not change the fact that you still display some evident attitude issues at times.

And don't even get me started on Callahan Security, with which you've tried to undermine the VCPD and other official law enforcement. Do not expect this application to even move an inch of progression until that group is announced closed for good.

I'll have other command staff members post their input before I take any decision.

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 14:28:19 pm »

On the subject:
And why should we ever trust anyone who prefers some virtual currency over doing what he enjoys?
As far as I am concerned you hop over to any side that benefits you the most at any given moment. I've failed to see any sign of comitment or loyalty from you. There is literally nothing about you worth trust.

I have nothing to say except, I do not hop to the side that benefits me.
How about the time where I had to quit VCPD to help new TRC players to the server, what benefits would I receive by giving away money that I had spent hours to earn.

What benefits did I get when I had to get business' and houses for my clanmates?

You must realize that I'm not some kind of an opportunist. I had to help my clanmates out, because I'm loyal to them.

Now that I've got my clanmates and myself a successful business running and a place to store stuff and not to mention that TRC is not even a gang in Argonath anymore, you expect me to leave VCPD?

I'm a loyal motherf**ker who does anything to not let his homie down. You can ask Sevrin about this matter when he was accused of using third party software to increase his skills in-game, everyone went against him(including some of my ex-clanmates) while I was the one of the few to stand up for him.

I'm sorry, but I won't be pushed around by someone accusing me of my loyalty. I agree that I have indeed let you down in the past, but note that all of it was because I had to stay loyal to my clan. I had made a promise to my clanmates that I'd get TRC up as a successful gang running in Vice City.

You may ask Sevrin about how I'd discussed in whatsapp about rejoining VCPD once I had successfully helped my clanmates out with Argonath RPG.

I'm not being rude or anything. But the truth that I'd like you to know.

That also does not change the fact that you still display some evident attitude issues at times.

How exactly would you define my 'evident attitude' which I fail to understand. Do you mean how I argue with people? You must also realize that I end up being right in almost all the arguments I have had. You must realize that I'm a person who's up for a debate anytime I feel someone is wrong about something. If you want me not to debate with anyone, I'm sorry, I can't change who I am for this application.

And don't even get me started on Callahan Security, with which you've tried to undermine the VCPD and other official law enforcement. Do not expect this application to even move an inch of progression until that group is announced closed for good.

Never tried to undermine VCPD, was never my intention to do so. If you feel that I actually wanted VCPD to fall by creating this organization. I'm sorry but, you're terribly wrong.

This organization was created for a group of people to actually have a fun roleplaying theme, where we get to provide security to multiple events which might be held in Vice City(as in races, award ceremony etc), this idea was greatly appreciated by many active and respected
players in the community(like Kessu). The reason that it was a fail was because you "felt" that I was trying to undermine VCPD and get this seen as a Law Enforcement group.

I do agree that I went too far for asking 'federal powers' from the court. I agree that it was stupid of me to do so.\

You must realize that I'm a person who values friendship, integrity and loyalty.

If you felt that I was rude in this post, yet again, you're terribly wrong. Just spitting the brutal truths.

If you're going to deny this application based on this post, I'd like you to mention an actual reason.

(had fun posting this)

EDIT:

and oh yes, I've posted about 'closing' down the Security Company.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 14:56:03 pm »
How about the time where I had to quit VCPD to help new TRC players to the server, what benefits would I receive by giving away money that I had spent hours to earn.

What benefits did I get when I had to get business' and houses for my clanmates?

You must realize that I'm not some kind of an opportunist. I had to help my clanmates out, because I'm loyal to them.

Better question is: why should I care about either of those? You're here wanting to join a police department whose trust you have betrayed several times BECAUSE of the said clan. If you're trying to say that you would be ready to turn to crime again because of peer pressure from your clan-mates as you did in the past, this application might as well end here. I don't give two shits about your loyalty to TRC. You've shown that you're not able to be loyal during your several stays here in VCPD. And you're here trying to join the VCPD. That is the point

And yeah, "I had to leave because I'm loyal"
'll be honest with you, the reason that I'd leave VCPD is not because I prefer the criminal side whatsoever, the real reason is that I was broke asf. and wanted to earn some money.
Uh-uh. Yes. Very loyal. Make up your mind.

Now that I've got my clanmates and myself a successful business running and a place to store stuff and not to mention that TRC is not even a gang in Argonath anymore, you expect me to leave VCPD?
And where are the guarantees that suddenly your clan won't once again end up "in need", having you turn to crime again? This is not the first time you asure me of intending to actually remain in VCPD this time. During your previous stay in VCPD, you even asured me that you ran it by with your clanmates and they said they're okay with you going to VCPD. Let me point this out to you - I could not give a lesser damn about your clan. If there is even a slightest risk that your clan ever prevents you from fulfilling your VCPD duties, you might want to reconsider this application.

You can ask Sevrin about this matter
Unlike you, despite being in the same clan as you, Sevrin has always put VCPD as a forward priority over anything else and did not see the need to leave the VCPD. He remained loyal even after receiving a rather severe punishment, while the majority of people would have resigned out of anger. This is loyalty. He understood the comittment he made by joining VCPD and abides by it. As far as I understand, TRC is a non existant group in Argonath and is a merely a deathmatch clan mostly operating outside of it. So once again, do not try to insult my intelligence by trying to bullshit me into saying that you did it out of loyalty.

I'm sorry, but I won't be pushed around by someone accusing me of my loyalty.
You may turn around right now if this is the attitude you will be approching this department with. You're here with the intent to join a group that, unfortunately for you, I am the leader of. My duty is to ensure the quality of the staff list. I will push you around as much as I like to ensure the upholding of such quality, especially since you've given me more than enough reasons to do so.

You will be pushed around in the academy as well if you ever get accepted. It's the Chain of Command. You have a problem with authority - you withdraw this application.

How exactly would you define my 'evident attitude' which I fail to understand.
You've just proven me right with the post quoted above. Won't even bother to respond to this.

You must also realize that I end up being right in almost all the arguments I have had.

The reason that it was a fail was because you "felt" that I was trying to undermine VCPD and get this seen as a Law Enforcement group.
The reason why it failed is that you acted way out of your competence and went on a powertrip instead of actually producing any roleplay. If you think we were not being informed of your members kidnapping (yes, kidnapping, you have no right to arrest someone) and interrogating various people, then you're wrong.

If you're going to deny this application based on this post, I'd like you to mention an actual reason.
Well, where do I start?
The fact that you've been previously declared as a security threat and fired for corruption for several consequent occasions of being caught comitting crimes while part of VCPD?
Or the fact that you've promised me last time that you were going to stay, only to quit the VCPD two days later?

Do not be mistaken even for a moment. I do not owe you any explanations and you should be grateful I even bothered replying to this bullshit wall of text. You know very well you're at fault here and we have beyond thousand reasons to reject this application. YOU are the one that's in deep pile of fieces here and YOU are the one who needs to give us reasons not to deny you, not vice versa.

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 15:27:29 pm »
lol okay

Unlike you, despite being in the same clan as you, Sevrin has always put VCPD as a forward priority over anything else and did not see the need to leave the VCPD. He remained loyal even after receiving a rather severe punishment, while the majority of people would have resigned out of anger. This is loyalty. He understood the comittment he made by joining VCPD and abides by it. As far as I understand, TRC is a non existant group in Argonath and is a merely a deathmatch clan mostly operating outside of it. So once again, do not try to insult my intelligence by trying to bullshit me into saying that you did it out of loyalty.

I've represented TRC for almost 3 years now, so yeah, and why do you consider that I'm trying to insult your intelligence? I'm not. I love TRC and it's members and I'm staying loyal to it no matter what a third person's opinion is.

And where are the guarantees that suddenly your clan won't once again end up "in need", having you turn to crime again? This is not the first time you asure me of you being able to stay "full time" this time. The last time you were in VCPD, you even asured me that you run it by with your clanmates and they said they're okay with you going to VCPD. Let me stress this enough - I could not give a lesser damn about your clan. If there is even a slightest risk that your clan ever prevents you from fulfilling your VCPD duties, you might want to reconsider this application.

Guarantee? Here you go,

TRC is a non existant group in Argonath and is a merely a deathmatch clan mostly operating outside of it

No other players other than Morphine(who's permabanned, so... doesnt really matter) and Briga play in this server. No others are interested to even do so. Briga's learnt the ropes and the techniques, so even if someone did turn up, we have someone who can help them out.

In no way does TRC have a problem with me going VCPD, It was my and I can't stress it enough, it was only my decision to quit VCPD, since I felt the need to help them out.

Why the comparision?

I helped a clanmate out, while he chose to stay in VCPD, is all that happened. Sevrin actually has helped TRC players many-a times(as a criminal, no he hasn't). Why I turned towards the face of crime? because the players I helped actually wanted to be criminals and not a cop.

You may turn around right now if this is the attitude you will be approching this department with. You're here with the intent to join a group that, unfortunately for you, I am the leader of. My duty is to ensure the quality of the staff list. I will push you around as much as I like to ensure the upholding of such quality, especially that you've given me more than enough reasons to do so.

You will be pushed around in the academy as well if you ever get accepted. It's the Chain of Command. You have a problem with authority - you withdraw this application.

I apologize for the attitude, since I'm having a real bad day(check discord, you'll understand) I have no problems with you , matter of fact, I have no problems with any of the members of VCPD

I understand that, being the leader of this team, it is your responsibility to keep up with the sanctity.

I agree that I'm at fault TO VCPD for the actions that I had taken in the past.

I cannot stress this enough, you not trusting me shows that you're actually thinking sane. And that is why, I considered your opinion which you had given to me a month ago which was similar to 'stay ARPD for a month, i'll consider whether to trust you or not'. Which I lived up to. And now you give me these jabs.

Don't trust me, It's perfectly sane of you to do so.

The reason why it failed is that you acted way out of your competence and went on a powertrip instead of actually producing any roleplay. If you think we were not being informed of your members kidnapping (yes, kidnapping, you have no right to arrest someone) and interrogating various people, then you're wrong.

I realize that I was at fault of having to interrogated Rasta while off-duty, which I later realized that it was a case of kidnap since I had taken him into custody without his consent.

And you must know that he was given to an ARPD Officer to be jailed.

Do not be mistaken even for a moment. I do not owe you any explanations and you should be grateful I even bothered replying to this bullshit wall of text. You know very well you're at fault here and we have beyond thousand reasons to reject this application. YOU are the one that's in deep pile of fieces here and YOU are the one who needs to give us reasons not to deny you, instead of expanding the reasons to reject you like you've been doing so far.

I have no reasons to give to you for accepting me into VCPD, except this, I followed your advise and applied to VCPD a month after I expressed interest, and I can give you my word that I have NOT indulged in any sort of criminal activities(verify with your fellow officers for confirmation).

I have nothing else to back up my application.

I am at fault. If you feel that I still have not owned up to my mistakes and feel that these reasons are not enough, you obviously have the right to veto this application.

So be it.

Looking forward for your reply.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 15:46:18 pm »
A decision will be provided to you once all the command members state their opinions on the application. Do note, however, that I am aware of the fact that your recent period of "redemption" has not been crime free, in which case you broke your side of the bargain.

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 18:16:37 pm »
I do not like the way you act ingame,always so arrogant and even trying to make out you know more about our regulations than I do, which you don't. I have doubts you will be able to follow orders from superiors due to the way you are. That and I also doubt your loyalty as you betrayed me and all others here when you left (more than once) and then acted ingame like we are your enemies after we taught you everything in the academy. That is just what I think, you have shown to me you are not a nice person, but one who turns his back on people for money and other meaningless stuff.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 18:38:50 pm »
I do not like the way you act ingame,always so arrogant and even trying to make out you know more about our regulations than I do, which you don't. I have doubts you will be able to follow orders from superiors due to the way you are. That and I also doubt your loyalty as you betrayed me and all others here when you left (more than once) and then acted ingame like we are your enemies after we taught you everything in the academy. That is just what I think, you have shown to me you are not a nice person, but one who turns his back on people for money and other meaningless stuff.

I always follow orders given to me, Huntsman can definitely agree with me on this one.

And also, I've noticed you always get ahead of yourself and don't think twice before you do something. You might be a senior in all these stuff but, you've suspected me before for 'posession of harpoon' even when I was far away from the ocean, which is perfectly legal, since harpoon is available in Tool Shops, hence it being legal for a person to wield.

For money? You do realize that I've given away more than 200K for free? If I consider me giving away shops like Pizza Place and the Storage Facility in Vice Point (SpandExpress) I've given away more than millions of dollars. And you say that I turn my back on someone for money?

I've never turned my back on VCPD or anyone else without any valid reason.

I'm anything but arrogant, I'm always either trolling or having a few laughs in-game. Seriously man, don't accuse me of stuff that I'm not even. And I've read the regulations more than 10 times. So, we can say that we know the rules and regulations equally.
And seriously, you and I stopped a smuggle once and even caught that newb(someone might realize who dat newb is  :rolleyes: ) at north point mall. Our communication was very good and the plan I gave was executed perfectly.

(OUT OF RP)

I'm not a nice person, I'm literally crying with laughter right now.
I'm not nice to people who ONLY treat me like a shit. Like, I still remember you and Silent picking on me when I was new to Argonath.

I can dig in and get the logs of you being a punk to me. Like when you pulled me over for driving some random car, for which you had no evidence that was stolen. You came up to me at the middle of the road, and roleplayed with me about that car not being mine.

Later when I asked you about it you literally flamed at me which lead for us being muted.
You've been treating me like a little piece of shit since Day 1.

I myself have no problems with you, it is you who brings my past while I'm trying to have some fun and poke me about it.

If you've got time, we can sort shit out at IRC.

Seriously man, if you have problems with me, just say it. I'll withdraw my application right here.

Offline Smaug

• Citizen
    • Skype - Louay Rekik
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 19:48:28 pm »
For me i think Everyone Deserve last Chance and Maddy is a good Personne he didnt do crime for more then  1 Month as i see
I know you were a criminal before but wait, past is past and everyone can change. Your work on the field is beautiful
I would like to remind you once again that can be your final chance for getting accepted If command Staff want to give it for you.
Good luck!
VC:MP : FBI Agent  | Gatsby Family : Manager

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2018, 20:01:50 pm »
Seriously man, if you have problems with me, just say it. I'll withdraw my application right here.
I have already mentioned my problems. Your response and the way you talk to me didn't change my mind about you either.

I'll just leave this here as a reminder:
You have been given four chances by now and have failed everysingle one of them. This is an insult to me and an insult to the department.
Additionally, you're blacklisted from the VCPD Academy till January 1st, 2020 as per this:
As per our agreement, this application will not be processed any sooner than 30th January. In the meantime you are to stay on cop duty and not comit a single crime. If any of those conditions are not met, application gets rejected, previous application ban reinstated and extended.
Yes, everyone deserves a second chance, or maybe even a third. Five times is taking the piss.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2018, 20:58:20 pm »
This is actually my third application,

Out of RP.

Ray, you should probably research more before you come to hasty decisions.

Let me get this straight. I left VCPD ONCE
I got fired ONCE. This was when I got reinstated, so I didn't have to apply. I had managed to become a VCPD Officer.
The third time, I wasn't even in VCPD's academy at all. I was rejected even before academy, therefore I had two chances, more like one. Since I was fired the 2nd time, and I had 'respectfully' resigned the first time.

I don't know why you're exaggerating, it was clearly a mistake by Huntsman with the 'fourth application'.

It just happened so quickly, which made the problems worse. I'm seriously disappointed with Ray for not having to cite this application.

Here are the applications,

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=39721.16

Quote from: Maddy
No sir, you were driving in the wrong way to begin with.
Sir, the pissing off stuff was all in main chat and not in rp.

And I've decided to resign from VCPD.

Why? I feel that I'm not ready for taking up responsibilities like this.

Feel free to take my cadet status away. Thank you.

This was on 28th of October.

After more than a month.

Quote from: Huntsman
As Cadet was honorably discharged, he is reinstated as per Cadets request.
I hope you stick around this time. Be aware that if you let us down again, the reinstatement possibility might be revoked in the future.

Good luck.

This was on the 6th of December, the day I was reinstated as VCPD Cadet.

and later, I was FIRED for conducting illegal activities.

Here is my 2nd Application.

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=40203.0

Quote from: Huntsman
We regret to inform you that your application has been denied.
At this point in time, we feel that you may not yet be ready to join the Vice City Police Department.

- Taking part in criminal activities.

You have been given four chances by now and have failed everysingle one of them. This is an insult to me and an insult to the department.
Additionally, you're blacklisted from the VCPD Academy till January 1st, 2020 as per this:

So, there you go. Please do research before you come down to hasty decisions, Ray. No hard feelings, I hope.

And I really do hope to have a conversation at IRC with you to fix things out.

As I mentioned earlier, this all happened so quickly, which made you feel that I quit VCPD like a 100 times.

And I cannot stress this enough, I honorably resigned ONCE.
I got fired ONCE
and the last time, I never made it to VCPD.

There's your research.

And I really do hope to have a conversation at IRC with you to fix things out.

Yes, everyone deserves a second chance, or maybe even a third. Five times is taking the piss.

And there you go, I deserve 'maybe' a third chance right?
You actually being okay with this matters to me if not to anyone else. I don't want to be the guy who splits a team in half after his entry.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2018, 22:28:39 pm »
The tone you use to talk to your would be superriors does not impress me either. Sergeant Corbin is a highly respected officer of the law even by the criminals themselves, who is currently the longest serving officer in the department, outliving two chiefs. Being a member of the Lower Command, he has all the rights to point out your flaws that he feels you possess. Just as you have a right to defend yourself, but you should keep in mind that you're talking to your would be superrior and that kind of talk with your superrior or any other collegue in general would not be tolerated here.

Yes this is your fourth application. Doesn't matter that you were not accepted for your last one. You still had it filed.

he didnt do crime for more then  1 Month

I've received information that this is, in fact, bullshit, and that Maddy has taken part in several criminal activities when he thought nobody was watching. So it is safe to say, Maddy, that you broke your part of the bargain. Why should we keep ours?
Before you start denying it, I'll just remind you of a certain VAJ heist not so long ago  :redface:

Anyhow, the nitt-picking on the details is rather a sign of desperation. The fact that you have been given several chances that you threw away despite us giving our trust to you more than once and have attitude issues, which is more than evident in this application, is undisputable, no matter what you say.

Everyone deserves a chance, yes, but you've been given plenty, yet you threw them away as if they were worthless.
I am still expecting a reply from Sergeant Collingwood and Deputy Chief DaniGold. Once that's done, we'll discuss this application and make a decision. In the meantime keep it civil.

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2018, 22:36:57 pm »
Whoever gave you the information is obviously lying.

I remember a VAJ heist where I was an ARPD Officer, I had killed the suspects who stole the Securicar. But I forgot to take it to the bank and left it there at Vice Port.

I agree that I went a little too hard with my previous post, but I felt that I had to defend myself.

And about attitude issues. I don't understand what's the problem with my attitude. Just because I get into an argument with people about some stuff and me liking to troll? If there's anything else. Point it out, I'd really like to work on it. As this isn't just because of VCPD, it's about my attitude in real life.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 22:40:31 pm »
The mere fact that I need to point it out to you is rather disappointing.
As said, I'll wait for the rest of command staff to give conclusive opinions before any decision is made.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 23:23:01 pm »
Earlier you told me you were contemplating withdrawing your application.
I feel like this fact shows you have not really made up your mind. Just as said earlier here, how would we know you are willing to stay loyal, and be a colleague that is actually worthwhile to train?
Losing a colleague is always a shame, but losing a colleague that we put much work into, is much worse.

How can you show us, that you can stick to your decision of trying to join VCPD again?
Thats a charge.

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 08:25:59 am »
Earlier you told me you were contemplating withdrawing your application.
I feel like this fact shows you have not really made up your mind. Just as said earlier here, how would we know you are willing to stay loyal, and be a colleague that is actually worthwhile to train?
Losing a colleague is always a shame, but losing a colleague that we put much work into, is much worse.

How can you show us, that you can stick to your decision of trying to join VCPD again?

I've been trying to show that for like the past month.

I'm currently at home while my laptop's back in Bangalore(it's getting fixed at a service centre there, hardware issues, causing the game to lag horribly), fearing that you guys might notice my inactivity, I started playing with a laptop that I had stashed away for years.

I was contemplating my application because, c'mon, all the odds are pointing at me being rejected, withdrawing an application is far better than having to get rejected.

So far, I've felt that there is no way for me to prove that I'm trustworthy with a bunch of alphabets.

I have no other words.

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 09:08:07 am »
Wow again, you just said that *its better to withdraw application than getting rejected* instead of you should stick to your app and even it gets rejected you try again but your sentence again shows us your loyalty and dedication to VCPD. You are making things more complex yourself, you are not to be trusted, at least for now.

I second what Dani said, its the most worst feeling when you lose an officer in which you invested much.

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2018, 12:40:41 pm »
Wow again, you just said that *its better to withdraw application than getting rejected* instead of you should stick to your app and even it gets rejected you try again but your sentence again shows us your loyalty and dedication to VCPD. You are making things more complex yourself, you are not to be trusted, at least for now.

I second what Dani said, its the most worst feeling when you lose an officer in which you invested much.

I'm responding to you in WhatsApp(i'm at the body shop rn for my car, i'll probably be here for hours, so yeah)

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal