| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 08:40 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 189
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Hazard  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • RELAX!
  • VC:MP: [RT]Hazard
VCPD: Hazard
« on: April 01, 2018, 09:58:39 am »

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY

Application: [UFt]Hazard

1. Name and Lastname:
[UFt]Hazard
2. Previous Names (if any):
RKB_Ricky, Rey_Soprano.
3. Age:

4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
4 years ago, started playing in 2017.
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
I'll join the Vice City Police Department because of the following reasons given below:-
• I think I'll be very good to VCPD by showing my skills and experience.
• I'll use my skills and mind power to catch criminals in the limit of rules.
• At first, I didn't knew the server's features very clearly. Now I think I'm done with it.

6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
Because of my skills, tactics and my work.

7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
Yes most wanted, In the past I did many crimes and had bad attitude towards the VCPD and players. But now I'll try to be most active and respectful cop in the server in-order to get respect and promotion.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
Afcourse, the first in my RKB_Ricky and then [UFt]Hazard (got kicked)
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
Yes, why I wont?
10. Extra Notes:
I know I hurt VCPD and I'll never go criminal, there's no life and I want to make a new future for myself. Will do my best to join VCPD.

Offline Klein

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
Re: VCPD: Hazard
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 12:12:41 pm »
((I'm not officer nor any commander, so don't take me wrong either remove my reply))

Cadet is good in combat..but there are some lessons you always miss which are important and not to forget

3.7. VCPD Officer must respond to backup calls and give priority to Code 30 (Officer in danger). Not responding to backup calls without a valid reason is a punishable offense.

You are not following the orders given by seniors if I'm not wrong 'I and VCPD Officer Jayden, told you many times to leave the suspect (which having one and only one bounty) and go after smuggler. You ignored us and let him evade to evade by not pursuing after him.' yet, you still ignoring the senior orders and playing your own.

Second, You create problem yourself and annoy the entire VCPD. All the time you don't need to kill NARs to make yourself proud after 10+ casualties. Last time I was very disappointed because of you and Dizaster.

I hope you understand what I'm saying, take this as advice and act upon the regulations and you may get success.

baba yaga

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • RELAX!
  • VC:MP: [RT]Hazard
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 12:40:09 pm »
Thanks, Cadet. Luchgox

But at that time Jayden called for backup at Little Havana so I went to Havana and then Officer did c30 so I went to save them, I was killed many times because of their weapons and chainsaws but then I found a way to kill them. And I saved Officer Jayden. there was none in the server when MM happened, It was a Securicar matter, players were three then I went and killed both of them. The suspects were Carlos_Lehdar, [NAR]tkthaman and Lorenzo_Soprano. I went and died one time by Carlos then returned and killed Carlos. Lorenzo succeeded evading but a DMer came named v12csi and was about to kill lorenzo then I suspected v12csi. Lorenzo was attacking v12csi and I suspected both of them then I killed Lorenzo when he was attacking me, v12csi ran and got drowned. Hope you understand me now I've totally respect for VCPD in my heart, and my duty is to SERVE and PROTECT. I never forget it, never ever.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 14:38:12 pm »
There's a good Lithuanian proverb: "Do not spit in the well, as you might end up drinking from it." I guess it just came true. Too bad the well doesn't feel like providing water to you anymore.

I will be honest, I did not even bother to read your application nor your replies here.
I made my stance quite clear on you. You're disloyal, you're annoying, you cannot behave if your life depended on it.
The same day you were kicked from VCPD, you managed to become a member of a criminal group and became a notorious criminal. All you did since was shit-talk VCPD, its members and displayed an incredible inability at being civil. We couldn't help but feel that you were nothing but toxic to the playerbase as a whole. The fact that you cherish any hopes of being accepted after all you've done displays quite a questionable level of intelect as well.

In other words, you're toxic, and we don't want people that ruin the gameplay for everyone in this department.

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected for the following reasons:
* Unsuitable attitude
* Excessive criminal record

You may re-apply after 2 months. Any crimes comitted or attitude issues displayed during this time will lessen your chances of acceptance even more after those two months.

Chief of Police
Gabriel Adams
VCPD HQ
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal