| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 10:42 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 103
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [VC:MP] I think I achieved what I've wanted  (Read 7257 times)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
[VC:MP] I think I achieved what I've wanted
« on: April 12, 2018, 22:54:33 pm »
Flashback to 2013. Young Huntsman, maybe 12-13 years old, being desperate and annoyed as he keeps getting rejected or fired from most of ARPD departments because he is immature and has attitude issues. He dreams big, and wants to become an important ARPD figure, yet, his too young, and his attitude gets in the way. Being a Chief of Police a distant dream that he always cherished, but never believed to once achieve.

I cannot remember how many times I've been fired from SAPD. I was even fired from VCPD twice and had an application ban that was not set to expire. "Some people need to piss on an electric fence to learn a lesson, and I don't think that'd even be enough for Huntsman" - a quote from a prominent former VCPD figure.

Things changed, I grew, I matured. I finally made it to VCPD Officer and then to Senior Officer. Unfortunately (or fotunately?), life was becoming too tense with school exams coming up and my plans to join the military, so I left Argonath to focus on my studies. In the end, I graduated school with quite good exam scores and enlisted in the military for the basic nine month service.

Fast forward to summer of 2017. I was now fresh out of the military, changed, matured, grown up. I've decided to see how Argonath's doing, and asked for a reinstatement for VCPD. I didn't expect it to become big. I simply joined to have something to do to kill time, assuming I will have plenty in University. Oh boy, was I wrong.

I came in a fortunate time to build a career - the department was having issues that I knew how to solve. So I did, which got me climbing ranks quickly. Two months and I was Sergeant, few more months and I was Captain. Before I even knew it, I was already FBI Director and soon enough - VCPD Chief. And then I understood that this isn't some sort of "wonderful position" that most officers imagine it is to have. Ever since I became Captain, I already acted as de-facto chief due to the chief at the time not being the most active. I found out just how much of a responsibility a command position is. You were looked up to, expect to know all the answers and blamed by the community if something went wrong with VCPD. But I loved it. I loved knowing that I can make VCPD better than ever before, and go into its history as the one who completely reshaped the department. I think I have achieved what I wanted.

However, I've been facing some health issues that have turned out to not be serious, but that could easily change if I didn't change something about my life. My doctor told me that I needed to subject my self to less stress, become physically active again and overall change some habits of mine. A change of path that unfortunately, VCPD simply does not fit in.

I served VCPD during the little free-time that I had, because I have quite an intense life rhythm in the university, seeing how I also need to work to support myself. While first term was easy and I could slack through it, the second term is already much more difficult and I am being subjected to lots of stress. I need to keep up with certain grades to maintain my government scholarship that I cannot afford loosing, so I need to focus on studying more. As already said, the stress and the general unhealthy lifestyle I've been leading has caused some health problems that thankfully were a mere warning sign of things to come if I do not do something about it.

There are also other things in my life that I'm not satisfied with and want to change. I want to, for once, focus on myself, on what I want.

That isn't the only reason, however. I've been loosing motivation for quite some time now and have been wanting to do this quite a long time ago, but was still stuck in indecisiveness. Now I've just received the reason to do it. It's not that something's wrong, or something regarding VCPD happened that got me annoyed or dissatisfied. It's just that over time certain things loose the thrill it once gave you, especially when you achieved the very top and no longer have anywhere to progress.

Why do I not simply step down to a lower rank? Because I know how I am. I will still feel the need and obligation to get involved. If I want to quit something, I need to quit it cold turkey. I've found other methods ineffective.

VCPD is great. I loved every minute of my being here. I think that VCPD is the perfect example of what an ARPD department should be, and the VCMP community is the perfect example of what Argonath should be. We had ups and downs, but thanks to dedicated, smart and loyal people, we've managed to tackle most problems that we've encountered.

I'd like to give a special thanks to Deputy Chief DaniGold and Sergeant =TRC=Sevrin. These officers were by my side at our best and our worst, and never did I have a single doubt that they wouldn't be. I believe that they will be able to continue what we've strived VCPD to become. I must also thank Kessu and Hype, who've always been there for me, who've listened to my rants and breakdowns when I was lost and ready to give up and provided me with some reasonable thought.

I will not disappear. I will still be around to some extent. Whenever I feel like I've got some excessive time on my hands, I'll surely jump in. You'll mostly see me as civilian doing stunts or trucking to kill boredom. I want a game to be something that I kill excessive time in, relax and enjoy myself, rather than be worried and stressed, feelings that come with this position if you take it seriously enough.

I do not want people to be sad, discouraged because of this, or to try and talk me out of it. I think my contributions deserve some gratitude, and in return I want exactly that. By asking me to stay you'll not be doing a favor to me, you'll be preventing me from doing what's necessary. I've grown out of it, I now have more important things to worry about. You'll understand when the time comes.

Deputy Chief DaniGold will now be taking over my position as Chief. This man has, in short notice, proven that he has what it takes and understood my vision of what VCPD should be. There has  hardly been any matter in which our opinions differed. I feel content that I leave VCPD in good hands.

Thank you everyone for some really great time, and for the opportunity. Best of luck and see you around.
As my last act as Chief of Police, I hereby relieve myself of my position in the VCPD.

ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline KJones

• Citizen
Re: [VC:MP] I think I achieved what I've wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 23:05:46 pm »
Thank you for your involved time in Argonath. Thank for things done in whole community not only in VCMP, I wish all the best.
 *Takes off hat*

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 23:12:11 pm »
Best of luck with your life Huntsman, hopefully you get well very soon.
You've had a touch in VCPD and we all have noticed it, and no one can ever deny the great efforts you did. You'll never be forgotten and VCPD will always remember the great Chief it had once, and will always remember how it's on it's glory at the time because of your contribution.

Farewell Huntsman

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 23:23:01 pm »
I want a game to be something that I kill excessive time in, relax and enjoy myself, rather than be worried and stressed, feelings that come with this position if you take it seriously enough.
With great power comes great responsibility, however I cannot agree more with this sentence.

Goodluck Huntsman and once your resignation is complete I assure you will be given the chance to be re-instated given that you do not go full retard :P
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 23:25:07 pm »
you do not go full retard :P

I hope the observation I've made on more than several occasions of people loosing braincells upon leaving VCPD will not come true for me  :rofl:
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Jayden_Smith

• You Can't run or hide from me!
  • Citizen
  • I will give your body to my dogs!
  • Badge-ID: #VC2002
  • VC:MP: Jayden.
  • IV:MP: Jayden_Gatsby
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 23:38:27 pm »
I didn't really expect this! Damn what a bad news.. :( Good luck Huntsman in your life, don't forget to come sometimes ;)

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 23:39:11 pm »
It's sad to see you leave, Huntsman. Great contribution to VCPD and to Argonath law enforcement in general. Best of luck.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 23:41:58 pm »
First VCPD Chief to actually do the right thing and step down when they know it's time. Respect for that at least.

I reckon you'll be back soon enough. Take a break, and do what you gotta do. See you later.

Offline Nahian

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 00:24:30 am »
This is a really sad news for the Department as well for the civilians. You were one of the best Chief. Hope to see you soon in the Department again,good luck with your real life!. Hopefully DCP DaniGold refill your position,good luck for him too.

*salutes*
*takes his hat off*
*tears falling down*

Offline Ulrich

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: Ulrich
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 00:59:23 am »
First VCPD Chief to actually do the right thing and step down when they know it's time. Respect for that at least.

I reckon you'll be back soon enough. Take a break, and do what you gotta do. See you later.
I also have to agree to that. I hope you come back soon.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 01:08:27 am »
I experienced VCPD in almost all of its states, forms and leaderships, and I can say without a doubt, your leadership was by far my favorite.
You say you think you've achieved what you wanted, and I think you did far beyond what you wanted and aimed for. You have definitely left your mark.

I'm having a hard time seeing the department without you being such a big part in it, and you definitely left the bar for the position in a very respectable place, as already said here.

I dedicate this song to you, which I think somewhat paints you in a way I had the pleasure of experiencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYEQgG4-JY

I hope your retirement will be just as you hope it to be. Go out there and actualize it!
Thats a charge.

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 06:38:50 am »
I did not know you well, but I feel in terms of my respect I would like to say, all the best Huntsman in your future, as we all know in life sometimes things need to change for the better of it which is beyond our own control to decide with everyday living can just bring it out of you.

Get well mate, I'm sure your VCPD Staff will like to keep in touch on some weekly/monthly basis. All the best in the long term future and relieving stress would be the greatest thing to achieve right now.

Regards,
Jack Parker
LCPD Deputy Chief
Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

Offline Smaug

• Citizen
    • Skype - Louay Rekik
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 07:45:55 am »
It’s sad to see you leaving, i got rejected from all department. You are the only one who gived me a chance in VCPD. I was a noob one but you trainned me as a cadet, and now i am Senior officer thank you 🙏 good luck in your life, we will keep in touch with you ✌️❣️
VC:MP : FBI Agent  | Gatsby Family : Manager

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 07:46:06 am »
Huntsman, I'm shocked. During my employment in the Vice City Police Department, you were basically my mentor. I am sad to see you go mate, and even though we've had quite a few rough patches, you're still my friend.

Good luck!

Oh, and vee cee pee dee best cheef Huntsman  :lol:

Anyways, I hope to see you again brother!

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 09:47:48 am »
I never thought this would happen early. Man, I learnt many things from you, you were the best chief in whole history. I respect your decision, because life always comes first, I wish you best of luck in your future, I hope you come back because once someone said:

"You can leave VCPD, but VCPD will never leave you".

Viva la Hunts !!

Offline DwaYR

• Retired.
  • Citizen
  • BYLI JSME A BUDEM!
    • Skype - dj.monst3r
  • Badge-ID: #LC7122
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Dway
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 10:35:42 am »

And then I understood that this isn't some sort of "wonderful position" that most officers imagine it is to have. Ever since I became Captain, I already acted as de-facto chief due to the chief at the time not being the most active. I found out just how much of a responsibility a command position is. You were looked up to, expect to know all the answers and blamed by the community if something went wrong with VCPD. But I loved it. I loved knowing that I can make VCPD better than ever before, and go into its history as the one who completely reshaped the department. I think I have achieved what I wanted.

This shit hit deep.

Even though I did not meet you once personally, I was always looking forward to your job in VC Division, it is indeed sad to see you leaving after all those contributions you have done, but everything has to come to an end, I believe the department is in good hands now aswell.

Hope to see you back to the VCPD very soon, my best regards.

TCL Leader
IV:MP Admin
Ex-IV:MP NOOSE TRU Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP LCPD Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP Academy Leader

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 10:37:29 am »
Viva la Hunts !!
Love that quote!

Resignation denied  :(

Why, did the best Chief have to leave? Why?

Goodbye :(

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline PANZER24

• Citizen
  • Adrian_Shephard is available for service
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 12:40:41 pm »
best of luck cheif.
I bide you farewell :)
Quote from Dwight T.Barnes:
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 12:45:17 pm »
stahp communism
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline OptimusPrime