| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 11:15 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 230
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED] LCPD Application - Steve M  (Read 8174 times)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
[REJECTED] LCPD Application - Steve M
« on: May 12, 2018, 13:43:00 pm »

Application of Steve McQueen

1. In-game nickname and your full roleplay name:
Steve_McQueen ; Steve McQueen

2. Former known names:
MrMeeses, [RT]MrMeesesG, Fourty, [RT]Kowalski and Dominic Toretto

3. What is your real life age and in-game age?:
13, 35

4. What is your timezone?:
GMT 10+

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG IV:MP?:
Since July 05, 2016.

6. Link to your Argonath main forum profile:
Hyperlink to my main forum Profile.

7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request:

IVMP 1
IVMP 2
VCMP 1

8. Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:
I do, yes.

9. Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:
Yes, I was formerly employed by the Vice City Police Department.

10. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
Not currently

11. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:
Weazel News - Former Executive Editor and Former Relieving Publisher
Gruppe Sechs Security - Security Chief
Federal Democratic Party - President
Emergency Medical Services - Applicant

I'd like to point out these organizations don't use much of my time, and most of the time I am on active police duty.

12. Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:
I have, for various reasons, including former criminal concerns and immaturity. There were quite a few applications so linking them all would be pretty inconvenient.

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:
I want to join the prestigious LCPD as I enjoy roleplaying the police role, as well as my great roleplay skills allowing me to extend the RPG experience to my fellow officers and the players on the server. I believe I can utilize my policing skills to their full potential inside of the LCPD. I believe I would need some training, but that would be sorted out if I am instated into the academy.

I believe that the LCPD is for me, as I can do the job I love, and wake up every day knowing I'll be able to enjoy my job and fulfill my responsibilities. I admit I am slightly inactive, due to real life priorities and work, as well as school, but I join almost every day, at one point or another, and am online more on weekends. I believe a solution to this would be to write more patrol reports, or implement all the information into my weekly report if I am accepted as an Officer.

I also wish to join the National Office of Security Enforcement, Crime Investigation Unit later on, if I am accepted as an Officer.

I believe I would also be able to use my former criminal instincts to predict criminal's moves and help sort a situation out.

I also believe I would be a great potential candidate due to my willingness to consistently roleplay whenever possible, with the only limitation being my time on my computer.

I also believe I have matured since my last application and would be suitable for the PD now. I also believe that I can look up to many influential people inside the department and that I can always consult them.

I feel that I can be a good Officer in this prestigious department.

14. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
I have.
Signed,
Steve McQueen

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: LCPD Application - Steve M
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 15:41:03 pm »

Greetings, Steve McQueen

You have applied for the Liberty City Police Department.

The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would like to thank you for showing interest in joining our organisation. Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully reviewed. From now on, you will be under a close eye of the Academy Staff. You will have to follow our procedures and our style of work as an LCPD applicant. You will also have to post patrol reports (forms can be found here), to show us how dedicated you are to this application.

Unfortunately, some concerns have arisen regarding your application. Please refer to the list below for further information.
  • You and I both know your history when it comes to applying to the LCPD and outside. Try to convince the LCPD Command Staff and other members of the LCPD to see you as a valuable member of the LCPD in the future.
You have 48 hours to correct your application. Please ensure all of the reasons above were corrected and/or questions have been answered.

Signed,
Anthony Washington
LCPD Chief of Police
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 15:56:00 pm »
Greetings, Mr. Washington,

I understand my history. However, it has been a while and I believe I've matured enough for a chance. I hope you can understand and give me a chance.

I will do my best to be dedicated and please you.

My kindest regards,
Steve McQueen
LCPD Candidate

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 16:14:24 pm »
Please read again. Convincing is us not asking for understanding.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 00:36:47 am »
Acknowledged.

Also updated, as I turned 13 yesterday.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 09:57:25 am »

Date of my patrol report:
14/05/2018

Duration of my patrol:
Unknown exactly. Approximately 45-60 minutes.

My patrol partners:
Senior Officer / CIU Senior Detective Marcus Holloway - Flash Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
N/A

Traffic stops conducted:
Abhiram - Backed up ARPD Officer ronman, who needed assistance.

Incidents (30 words minimum!):
Well, I started off by going on highway patrol with my great friend and colleague, Marcus Holloway. It was quiet except for one motorbike driver in the park, and the Officer who was handling it needed assistance. Everything went smoothly, once Marcus and I had dealt with the situation and contained it. I then had to leave, unfortunately.

Additional notes:
I'll try to be more active.

Signed,
Steve McQueen

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 18:53:33 pm »
You do not seem to understand what I am asking you. Let me elaborate.

Give us reasons on why we should accept you, and accept you as our collegue. You have to do your best and not come up with reasons you have stated before, because those are not enough.

So try to convince us by giving us reasons to accept you.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 02:26:50 am »
Greetings,

I apologize for the misinterpretation.

To begin with, I'm a hard team worker who'll never work for individual glory. I'm committed to working in a team to enforce justice and show the criminals what LCPD can do.

I'm a person who always looks for room to improve.

I like to roleplay. I want to participate in roleplays like the elite members of this department and I feel like I really belong.

I also want to further my law enforcement skills, and actually joining the LCPD would not only further those skills, but I would be part of a law enforcement agency I really love and I could wake up every day knowing LCPD would be the job I love.

I wish to work under a chain of command and operate on the field. Working under an actual chain of command in the official department is a dream of mine.

There are great friends of mine in the department as well, and to work with them in the PD would be so great.

I feel that all these reasons contribute to me being a good candidate and future colleague of the LCPD.

I'm a dedicated worker and I have no boundaries to my dedication except for my time on the computer during weekdays.

I'd also like to say that even with my other jobs, they take little of my time and I can dedicate almost all my time to the department which is really sweet.

I hope you see effort in my answers and that I've at least somewhat convinced you that I should get a chance.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 15:50:24 pm »

15/05/2018

Duration of my patrol:
3 Hours

My patrol partners:
Officer / Detective Mohammed Hassan (Gregory Gatsby)

Suspects pursued:
N/A

Traffic stops conducted:
NiSaNz Warned - Notified the correct speed limit and released.

Today was mainly quiet but reasonable! We found a possible weeder in the park on an NRG but lost him. We then saw him headed for the FD so we went after the bike but there was a firefighter. I got carried away and drew my gun, but Officer Gatsby reminded me of a few things and then I holstered my gun and apologized. The fireman forgave me, and we went smoothly, asking him about the bike and the park. I will surely improve there, I will not overreact in such a way again. That's a good lesson learned, and Officer Gatsby reminded me that everyone makes mistakes and I would be alright! I thank him for being by my side, as a friend. I did pull one person over later on, due to speeding, but he thought the speed limit was 90 KPH so I corrected it and released him.

Additional notes:
Lesson learned, and I'll mainly be more active on weekeds but not as much, just due to school, work and the time.

Signed,
Steve McQueen

Offline Radon

• Citizen
  • Beyond Conceptions
    • Skype - live:damikedude
  • SA-MP: Stefan_Soprano
  • VC:MP: Radon
  • IV:MP: Radon
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 16:35:02 pm »
Good luck. I heard you were in VCPD too.  :)

Quote from: danigold
You suggest Photobucket to someone one more time and i'm demoting your ass so bad even [OC.B] will put an application ban on you.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 21:13:49 pm »

Sorry, these are not the VCPD application boards...

• Only the applicant and the LCPD Command Staff are allowed to post in the respective application topic. Any other congratulatory comments, any form of random comments, pointing out any irregularity is not allowed. You can state your opinion about the applicant via contacting any of the Command Staff members.
    - Exceptions: N.O.O.S.E. Leadership (Commander, CIU Inspector, TRU Commander)
    - Exceptions: FBI Leadership (Commander, Second Commander)

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 03:08:57 am »
I was.

Thank you and I appreciate the luck, really! However, you should follow the rules enforced in this board.

Next time, PM me if you have any wishes.

Thanks though  ;)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 13:42:06 pm »
Seeing how VCPD and LCPD have been maintaining close relationships for a year now and that a LCPD Command Member didn't object, I'll post here.

Stop. Just stop already.
Seriously, do you seriously think you have a single remote chance while you are being the way you are? I can take one look at this application and I already see how "seriously" it's being taken, especially given the context and information that we share between ARPD CMD regarding one candidate or another..

I've long ago told you what you need to do, in what you are lacking. You always claim you "changed", only to turn around and do the same thing again. You pester ARPD Command Members and various other community figures with ridiculous, powerhunting requests, you constantly stick your nose into matters that are none of your concern and have an opinion that nobody cares about on everything. You always feel the need to get involved when your involvement is the least that is needed. Any department that would take you in would have a great burden on their back, you've proved that quite well to me and have not changed one bit since.

As long as you keep applying for positions left and right just so you can have some fancy stars near your name and a title to push other people around with, and I think I speak for the entire ARPD here, you can forget about a future in any of the official departments.

Good luck.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2018, 14:54:28 pm »
Greetings,

Sorry, these are not the VCPD application boards...

• Only the applicant and the LCPD Command Staff are allowed to post in the respective application topic. Any other congratulatory comments, any form of random comments, pointing out any irregularity is not allowed. You can state your opinion about the applicant via contacting any of the Command Staff members.
    - Exceptions: N.O.O.S.E. Leadership (Commander, CIU Inspector, TRU Commander)
    - Exceptions: FBI Leadership (Commander, Second Commander)
Read the quote above.

Now,

This is an application for LCPD. If you wish to complain about me to LCPD Command Staff, please do so in PM.

I suggest that you do not breach the rules of LCPD's board, and keep this application clean, as that is unprofessional and shows a lack of respect.

I'd also like to say, you can't really speak on ARPD's behalf. If that's being spoken on VCPD's behalf, I won't object.

However, your comment is demotivating, unprofessional and against the rules of this board.

Please take whatever complaints you have, to LCPD Command Staff in private, and do not flood this application any further.

Thank you.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 22:08:11 pm »
Let me point out to both of you that we normally do not allow people other than the applicant or LCPD Command Staff to reply on applications. This is to be done to keep an application clear from junk, and avoid it from being chaotic.

VCPD Chief Huntsman specifically asked the LCPD Command Staff for permission to respond to your application, Steve. We allowed him because we believe that he has had enough experience with you and your way of working than we do. Furthermore, he is a part of the ARPD Command Staff that we share lots of information with, also about applicants and division tasks. He specifically pointed out that he was allowed to respond to your application in his comment, so please take his comment for what it is.

You, Huntsman and the LCPD Command Staff know perfectly well about the previous times and issues you had with both departments. I decided to note your application for the time being, but with the condition of strict rules. We wish every member of Argonath is motivated to join the ARPD and learn to make themselves better. But let me make very clear that if you are found doing those points -that Huntsman stated out- once again, we will be more than happy to reject your application for a final time.

I will not be kind. I will not tolerate any issues. I will not tolerate powerhunting and I will not tolerate 'sticking' your nose in someone elses business any longer.

As for Huntsman: I would like to thank you for your comment (as you were allowed) but please forward any more issues / concerns via our PM. Your thoughts have been pointed out in your previous post and to avoid this application from being chaotic, please use the PM.

As for Steve: Good luck in your application, you can go ahead and start posting patrol reports (like you already did for some reason). Be severely warned that if you are found doing mistakes -that whole ARPD command warned you for- you will be permanently banned for applying for the LCPD, because you have already tried to several times.

Best of luck.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 00:21:58 am »
Acknowledged.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 14:11:11 pm »

16/05/2018

Duration of my patrol:
1 hour

My patrol partners:
LCPD Candidate Peter Kovacs (Havok)

Suspects pursued:
NiSaNz - Escaped

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Started with Candidate Peter Kovacs, went around the city until we had a head-on collision near FBI Headquarters in Dukes! We investigated the scene, some guy took the car and was suspected by me, for failing to comply with my instructions. He escaped, but honestly, that was just weird how some guy came and just took the vehicle.

Additional notes:
I'll be more active where possible.

Signed,
Steve McQueen

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2018, 09:31:48 am »

17/05/2018

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours

My patrol partners:
Officer Mohammad Hassan - Gregory Gatsby
LCPD Candidate (Now Sergeant) Peter Kovacs - Havok

Suspects pursued:
GeForce - Escaped
badboydhia - Tempbanned for lack of roleplay.

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

It was fun working on duty as always, I'm very dedicated to this job. I found the day's patrol to be reasonable, as it was kinda quiet but there was still a shot of adrenaline which was great!

Additional notes:
I'll try to be most active on Fridays and Saturdays as they're my breaks from school.

Signed,
Steve McQueen

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2018, 14:22:49 pm »
Greetings,

I wish to inform you I am no longer employed by Weazel News.

I am unaware of the reason for my removal from Weazel, but I honestly don't care about that anymore and will dedicate more time to the PD.

Regards
Steve McQueen
LCPD Candidate

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2018, 15:06:32 pm »

18/05/2018

Duration of my patrol:
2:25 hours

My patrol partners:
Officer Kawashty Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
VILI - Died in a vehicle accident while attempting to flee the authorities.

Traffic stops conducted:
jNewTonik - Released (RPed a petrol problem causing the explosion - real cause of exposion was sync issue)

Sadly, a suspect died while attempting to flee the authorities on a motorbike. The motorcyclist tried to drive up some stairs but smashed face-first into a wall and died. Then, there was an explosion which was suspected to be caused by an ambulance driver. I commenced a traffic stop but received a call from RON that there was a petrol problem causing an explosion.

Things were interesting today, and drastic too.

Additional notes:
I enjoy patrolling.

Signed,
Steve McQueen

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal