| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 03:28 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 231
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [WITHDRAWN] LCPD Reinstatement Request - [Apt]Bullit  (Read 4505 times)

Offline Bullit_Lee

• [IV:MP]LCPD Commissioned Member
  • Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
  • Badge-ID: #Zonfisa
  • IV:MP: [Apt]Bullit
[WITHDRAWN] LCPD Reinstatement Request - [Apt]Bullit
« on: May 21, 2018, 02:37:49 am »

Reinstatement of Bullit

1. In-game nickname and your full roleplay name:
Ingame : [Apt]Bullit | Roleplay name : Bullit

2. Former known names:
Bullit077, Bullit_Lee, [LoA]Bullit, [Apt]Sara, Bullit_Genovese, [Apt]Fallout , Ellie_Cruze, [Apt]Ellie

3. What was your rank when you left the LCPD:
LCPD Cadet (I had my trainings almost done and just had to attend exam to become an Officer)

4. When and why did you leave the LCPD:
I was fired from LCPD due to Ban from server for a silly troll in Skype back in 2K14

5. Are you currently member of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
No

6. Have you been reinstated before? If 'yes', what was/were the reasons you left?:
No

7. Why do you want to be reinstated?:
I have a very good interest to be part of Law Enforcement Team, I was a very sincere officer back in 2014 while I was in LCPD, I have a very good potential in task assigned, If you might have seen my past LCPD activity, I never give up even if I am sick or so! Because LCPD wasn't only interest for me, It was a passion honestly but It was unfortunate I had a ban for a silly troll in Skype which was admitted as a joke and that resulted in my efforts going in vain and getting me fired. But I decided this time I am going to get all of it and make my way up over my previous goal on LCPD and I actually love undercover operations more in Law Enforcement. I didn't apply these many years because I had high school which was not letting me or I almost quitted the server but now my High School is over and I believe I am ready to have something that I had been missing since I came back to server which is begin part of Law Enforcement, I firmly believe that I can be an asset to the Organisation and looking forward to be part of LCPD again.

8. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
Totally

Signed,
Bullit
In time, you will know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail all the same. Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives! - Thanos

Offline DwaYR

• Retired.
  • Citizen
  • BYLI JSME A BUDEM!
    • Skype - dj.monst3r
  • Badge-ID: #LC7122
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Dway
Re: LCPD Reinstatement Request - [Apt]Bullit
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 13:16:29 pm »

Greetings, Bullit Lee

You have applied to be reinstated in the Liberty City Police Department.

The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would like to welcome you back and thank you for showing interest in joining our organisation once again. Your reinstatement request has been NOTED, is taken into account and will be carefully reviewed. You will have to post patrol reports (forms can be found here), to show us how dedicated you are to this reinstatement.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Signed,
Dway A.R.
LCPD Lieutenant - Academy Chief

TCL Leader
IV:MP Admin
Ex-IV:MP NOOSE TRU Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP LCPD Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP Academy Leader

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 15:43:47 pm »

Date of my patrol report:
21/05/18

Duration of my patrol:
Couple of hours

My patrol partners:
LCPD Officer - KawashtY_Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
Rayyen_Castello / Robbery / LFU
Jake_LaRocca / Evade TS / LFU

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents (30 words minimum!):
Well, The city was fair, We had a 911 call about a citizen's wallet being call. I went ahead and caught him and we had backup and was able to get the suspect and return the wallet back to the Citizen, After this incident me and Offiver KawashtY took the citizen to hospital and I admitted him there as he was hurt. Rest assured!

Additional notes:
There seems to be a Shooting bug up which I noticed, Most of the shots are lost. Apart from this N/A

Signed,
Bullit
In time, you will know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail all the same. Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives! - Thanos

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 15:57:29 pm »

22/05/18

Duration of my patrol:
1-2 Hours

My patrol partners:
N/A

Suspects pursued:
Jake_LaRocca / Weeding / LFU
Kerrar_Genovese / Fail to Comply / Evaded

Traffic stops conducted:
Acted as Backup for Traffic Stop of Kerrar_Genovese Conducted by Sergeant Havok

We had a traffic stop of Kerrar_Genovese conducted by Sergeant Havok, The suspect was offering Weed and turned out failed to comply. I had a good chase and I had him in VC until my cruiser began to go on fire which I jumped off. And He ended up Evading.

Additional notes:
The suspects were mostly weeders, It seems that the interest for Weeding has increased slightly in the past days. It seems a clear eye on Weed spots would bring out possible criminals in city. It is also noticed that we had AU on VC for Suspect Kerrar but He still evaded, It seems that AU is not considered for /rhl and that's pretty bad because AU is part of LCPD as well and is operated by an LCPD officer.

Signed,
Bullit

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 00:57:07 am »

23/05/18

Duration of my patrol:
Few hours

My patrol partners:
N/A

Suspects pursued:
Jonathan_Abruzzy / Failure to comply, Carrying illegal weapon / Jailed
RollerCoaster22 / Evade TS / Jailed

Traffic stops conducted:
Watson_Castello / 135 Speed in 80 Road / Fined [Acted as Backup on Sergeant Havok]
Samyr_Castello / Drunk and Charged for Driving with Influence Drugs / Jailed [Acted as Backup on Officer Gregory_Gatsby]

We had a 911 Call reporting possible crime activities in a Restaurant near Triangle City, I responded and went ahead investigated. After Investigating the place and the civillians It was found that Civillian named Jonathan carried illegal weapons and when he was caught he failed to comply and started to shot fires on me, how ever I have made him surrender and had him jailed. And other incident was a Drunk driver pullovered by Officer Gregory who was later charged and jailed when identified high intake of drugs using Detector.

Additional notes:
N/A

Signed,
Bullit

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 23:07:38 pm »

24/05/18

Duration of my patrol:
4-5 Hours+

My patrol partners:
N/A

Suspects pursued:
VILI / Evade TS / LFU
Wiz / Evade TS / Evaded
Jake_LaRocca / Evade TS / Evaded
RememberMe / Evade TS / Evaded

Traffic stops conducted:
VILI / Wanted Criminal for Drugs / Evaded [Acted as Backup on Officer Gregory_Gatsby]

We had a pullover on Civillian named VILI, After investigating It was found in system that he was wanted criminal for drugs purposes. The documents were with Officer Gregory and the Civillian decided to run away where he was later killed. It seems most of suspects are from evading Traffic Stops. We need to be more caution on pullovers and have another cop as barrier because It became very common to evade on traffic stop.

Additional notes:
There seems to be heavy bug I'd call it, Later today Officer Havok had VC over a suspect and he evaded, So It was considered maybe AU isn't considered over VC. But today when we were chasing Suspect named Wiz, I was on cruiser and had clear VC over him over the chase and It said he evaded. I am not sure if this is a bug that's existing but would require an fix because evading or having /rhl lower while on chase and being VC would be very senseless.

Signed,
Bullit

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 23:36:44 pm »
Hi there Sir(s),

I would like to bring to your attention on a possible bug existing, I am not sure if this is a bug or If it's the system itself. So the bug is that I noticed Suspects getting evaded while they are on VC. So few days ago during a chase on suspect, Sergeant Havok had VC over a suspect on Air Unit while chase and he evaded. So I thought AU isn't considered over VC so that's why suspect evaded. ( Well It should be considered in my opinion because It's part of LCPD and operated by a human), Anyways Today we were chasing a Suspect named Wiz and I was on my cruiser, I was close to him already through the chase and had clear VC over him and ofcourse there was AU on chase as well. And It suddenly said the Suspect has evaded. Well, It wouldn't be good or make sense if suspects can evade while they are on VC through a Law Enforcement Vehicle. I just wanted to bring awareness of this issue. I am not sure if this is a bug or system itself. If It's the system Itself I would love to hear or know an explanation how does this thing work, I mean suspects evading while they are on clear VC or while cops nearby them. If It's possibly a bug, I would like the LCPD Organization to take note of it and a fix in near future would be awesome.

Muchas Gracias,
Bullit

Offline DwaYR

• Retired.
  • Citizen
  • BYLI JSME A BUDEM!
    • Skype - dj.monst3r
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 07:26:34 am »
The system works like this, you have a radar in your bottom left corner and if the suspect is inside of it, isnt touching the borders of the radar, then it is considered a VC on the suspect and the suspect's rhl doesnt lower. For the helicopter part, the helicopter cannot hover a lot above the suspect, as then it is considered not VC, hence the helicopter must fly a few meters above(not building level though).
If the suspect is out of your radar( you still see him on radar but he is kind of half in radar and half out of it) then it is not considered VC and his rhl lowers.

Hope I answered your question
Signed,
Dway A.R.
LCPD Academy Leader

TCL Leader

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2018, 11:45:19 am »
Hi there,

Thank you for that clarification, I wanted to inform that I won't be able to post patrol reports for the date : 26, 27 , 28 and 29 May 2018! We had MEKUNU Cyclone here in my country which destroyed the place totally (Not houses but road and electricity tower and poles), So We didn't have electricity, Water nor network for straight 4 days since Friday evening because tower broke as well. There was water flood like sea from mountains which caused underground cables to get damaged heavily. Anyhow Yesterday we got network and I tried to post the update here but while I logged in my phone battery died instantly as I had 2% charge or no power to charge. Today everything was restored such as Electricity and place/roads. But the water supply is still not. Hopefully might get water supply tomorrow. But I will be able to post patrol reports starting from 30th. Just giving a quick head on what was going on.

Thank you very much

Best,
Bullit

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2018, 11:57:05 am »

25/05/2018

Duration of my patrol:
Couple of hours

My patrol partners:
N/A

Suspects pursued:
Jake_LaRocca / Evade TS, Growing Weed / Evaded
HesheR / Evade TS, Growing Weed / Evaded

Traffic stops conducted:
SueGvardia / Speeding 134/80 / Fined [Acted as Backup on Officer Bob123]

After keeping an eye on weed spots, It seems that Civillian named Jake_LaRocca is most often involved in growing weed plants around the LC and Is most often known to evade LCPD pullovers! Need to keep a eye on him to save the city from getting effected by Weed.

Additional notes:
N/A

Signed,
Bullit

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 01:20:22 am »

30/05/18

Duration of my patrol:
1-2 Hours

My patrol partners:
N/A

Suspects pursued:
Watson_Castello / Evade TS / Got Carkilled over his Bike
GeForce / Killing Melan_Castello / Proceeded to /gu and Investigation
[EG]*** (Forgot his name) / Weeding / Crashed and didn't come back, Waited over 10-20 mins

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

There wasn't much criminals except I saw some new civilians getting involved in weeding activities, And other incident was while I was chasing Suspect named Watson_Castello! He hit the wall with his bike near outlook and lost significant health and then while I was on chase over 80+ Speed near Hove beach gate, His bike suddenly froze in middle of the road and got carkilled by me. Not sure If it was due to  Ping lag or something else.

Additional notes:
N/A

Signed,
Bullit

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 20:44:19 pm »
Dear LCPD,

I regret to inform that I am requesting withdrawal on my application, I have very much interest in being part of the Law Enforcement team but the recent MEKUNU Cyclone has put my place into trouble. We don't have water supply and the internet is very poor, It's been a week already and I am not sure when they going to fix since the cables and pipes has been damaged heavily. The sea water has become alot dirty and they informed It will take longer time for water supply as well as electricity, internet which isn't suitable for putting ON-HOLD for more than 2 weeks. Also I am busy myself now going to places to collect Gallons of water which government is supplying at a location little far from my house and other resources required. The internet is very unstable and slow. Also electricity is ramdomly going and coming. I am very sorry as this was not something I expected when I applied. With God's blessing I hope I will return back one day. I will be inactive in the server as well or be online weekly/monthly basics for Tax purpose. Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
Bullit

Offline DwaYR

• Retired.
  • Citizen
  • BYLI JSME A BUDEM!
    • Skype - dj.monst3r
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2018, 21:00:00 pm »

Greetings, Bullit Lee

Your application for the Liberty City Police Department has been rejected.

Unfortunately, the Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff has decided to reject your application for our organisation. Refer to the information below for further details.
  • - Withdrawal
Feel free to re-apply once you have the correct conditions to perform in-game duty tasks and once your whole situation gets better, may the God be with you. Good luck!

Signed,
Dway A.R.
LCPD Lieutenant/Academy Leader

TCL Leader

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal