| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 14:04 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 259
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: It's time to move on  (Read 3171 times)

Offline JimmyB

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP] Academy Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Rise of the Darkness
  • Badge-ID: #VC-1337
  • VC:MP: =AV=JImmy
It's time to move on
« on: May 23, 2018, 11:22:55 am »
Hello there,

I have been speaking about this for quiet a while, but I did not meant it in a serious way however circumstances have changed. I will be resigning from all of my positions within VCPD. I feel like I have achieved my goals in the department, I become part of SWAT, thanks to Hunts and Sevrin for that, became part of Academy Staff, thanks to DaniGold for that. I am resigning because I will most likely be leaving VCMP. I may join in time to time to play around but cop duty for me is over, however that does not mean I will be a criminal, I will be freelancer most likely. I hope I did not disappoint you by this decision but everyone has to leave eventually. Thanks to everyone in the VCPD.

This decision is final, I will not be changing my mind at all.

Peace.

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
Re: It's time to move on
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 11:44:08 am »
Good luck with your future endeavours and however you perceive them.

Goodbye, mate  ;)

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Smaug

• Citizen
    • Skype - Louay Rekik
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 12:20:40 pm »
Jimmy you are one of my best freind in VCMP, VCPD lost one of the best Officers in the field

Peace.
VC:MP : FBI Agent  | Gatsby Family : Manager

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 12:52:15 pm »
You shouldn't leave. It's a bad choice.

I don't mean to sound offensive Jimmy, but leaving after reaching a certain rank and feeling you have achieved "your" goals? This is selfish. What about VCPD, the department? With promotions, also comes with responsibility. To me now it looks like that you couldn't handle your ranks and ducking out. VCPD right now does not have many people with your ranks , and leaving at a time like this when the Department needs you is pretty selfish. What about VCPD goals and making the department better? What about Danigold and Huntsman who put their faith in you? Man you can hope but you did disappoint no doubt. I thought you loyalty was here.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 13:12:27 pm »
Not quite sure what did you expect our reaction to be, but to back Ray up, I am most certainly not moved by the kind words you have written as part of your resignation.

We shall establish the fact that you were a great part of the team with exceptional abilities at the very beginning,  and that I value and respect that. Now that we got that out of the way, the rest of this reply will be anything but pretty.

I refuse to treat this as a genuine resignation. Let's see this resignation for what it is - running away from the problems the department now faces. I always had outmost and unbreakable respect for those who stuck with the department in all of its states, shapes and forms, who remained a loyal part of it regarding whether it was seeing good or bad days. Which is where my utmost respect for Sergeant Sevrin stems from. He has been through it all, seen it all, and no matter in what crappy condition the department was, he would always be there by my side. Which is also why I am hesitant to display such respect or faith in anyone else - time after time have shown that the absolute majority of the officers will resign when met with the first sign of difficulty in the department, and this just serves to confirm my belief even further. You can try to convince me it's not that, but let's cut the crap and be straightforward, we've seen and heard your remarks.

Second of all, I am disappointed to no end. We spent and invested time into getting you to Senior Staff because we saw potential, because we wanted the senior staff, and, perhaps, command positions on later notice, filled in with talented and actually capable people who knew what they were doing. It hardly has been two months, and our efforts are now being pissed down the drain.

What is more, you could at least spare us the decency of being genuine of your reasons, instead of pretty much copying/rewording my words in my own resignation. In your case, no, you haven't achieved what you wanted. You've pretty much wasted our time that we spent on issuing you training and climbing you up the ranks to leave without any significant input outside the field performance.. If your sole "goal" was to reach the SWAT Operative and Senior Officer positions and then resign wasting our time, then I'll sorry but I must say it's really pathethic of a goal. Not to mention how we're being treated as some sort of "Buffer zone" for you is even more "amusing".

With that said, you are given 48 hours to reconsider this resignation.

Jimmy, you've done good for VCPD. Good luck with your future endeavours and however you perceive them.

Goodbye, mate  ;)

Oh most certainly you would know, with the complete total of an hour you spend in game once a month. Seriously, how hard is it to get it into your head that your opinions bullshit is not needed, nor wanted, nor appreciated here? I'd hold you as the greatest example of everything a VCPD Officer should not be for any future cadets were I that sinister.

Here, now that I put it in this manner, perhaps you'll understand this time.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 15:20:30 pm »
Okay... I see where my comment was bullshit. The BS part removed.

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline PANZER24

• Citizen
  • Adrian_Shephard is available for service
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 16:20:51 pm »
Good luck in future friend
Quote from Dwight T.Barnes:
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • RELAX!
  • VC:MP: [RT]Hazard
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2018, 17:47:22 pm »
Good luck.

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2018, 18:48:11 pm »
Jimmy doesn't need any luck right now guys. He needs to be told that he is making a mistake!

OFFTOPIC: Hazard I hope you don't give up your dream of VCPD :)

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Ellis F.

• [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • VC:MP: [MK]Sup_
  • Discord: Sup_#9644
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 19:00:09 pm »
Well, tbh i have mixed up opinions about you, first of all, i thank you for motivating me to stay in the academy and go on with my VCPD Career, but as the time went on, my opinion about you was slightly deviating to worse... your passive aggresive behaviour in #situation_room certainly didn't help on seeing you as an icon, second, the fact that you also become passive-aggresive in-game with someone when things don't turn out as you wanted is even more dissapointing, instead of being more direct, you just go ''for f**ks sake shaun it's already the second time'' later on you just told me ''nice backup'' when i told you to be more direct and explain what i did bad, you instead answered ''you know what im talking about'', that's some helpful feedback you can give to someone that is flawed in the field.

Now the fact that you were complaining about VCPD being inactive and just some days later you sign in your resignation is even more dissapointing, i just think you could atleast stay some more until VCPD's activity is stable to help subdue this problem, but instead you abandon your comrades when they need you the most.

I am most certainly not moved by the kind words you have written as part of your resignation.

I regret to inform you... i second the quoted post...

OFFTOPIC: Hazard must try to get unbanned first ray  :undecided:

Offline JimmyB

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP] Academy Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Rise of the Darkness
  • Badge-ID: #VC-1337
  • VC:MP: =AV=JImmy
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2018, 00:47:20 am »
Well, tbh i have mixed up opinions about you, first of all, i thank you for motivating me to stay in the academy and go on with my VCPD Career, but as the time went on, my opinion about you was slightly deviating to worse... your passive aggresive behaviour in #situation_room certainly didn't help on seeing you as an icon, second, the fact that you also become passive-aggresive in-game with someone when things don't turn out as you wanted is even more dissapointing, instead of being more direct, you just go ''for f**ks sake shaun it's already the second time'' later on you just told me ''nice backup'' when i told you to be more direct and explain what i did bad, you instead answered ''you know what im talking about'', that's some helpful feedback you can give to someone that is flawed in the field.

Now the fact that you were complaining about VCPD being inactive and just some days later you sign in your resignation is even more dissapointing, i just think you could atleast stay some more until VCPD's activity is stable to help subdue this problem, but instead you abandon your comrades when they need you the most.

I am most certainly not moved by the kind words you have written as part of your resignation.

I regret to inform you... i second the quoted post...

OFFTOPIC: Hazard must try to get unbanned first ray  :undecided:
Do you even know how much I have helped you in your career in VCPD, yet you are here shitting on me? First of all, you don't know me very well so don't judge, you are not there yet. I helped VCPD during it's downfall before, I am resigning now because activity seems to be rising since Smaug and Sevrin both are back. I stood beside my team mates everytime, I did not showed attitude to them, why? because they do their job. For you, you always seem to be forgetting about what you are taught in the academy. During a chase some days ago, you managed to ram me twice, then you say 'What did I do' yet you clearly knew what you did. You should have apologized for the mistakes you have done instead of asking such dumb questions. And as for attitude, please. This is not kindergarten, I am as a Senior Officer suppose to be strict with you, and you should be thankful I am not that strict or else you wouldn't have been an Officer.

To everyone else, Thank you for your words, I will talk to Command Staff about this.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2018, 07:36:48 am »
Who the f**k do you think you are?
And with that, your reconsideration offer is gone and resignation accepted with the post above (and previous complaints about certain ethics and attitude) noted for the future.  Sayonara.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal