| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 14:07 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Today at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 233
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] Reporting LCPD Senior Officer | MidoK_Gatsby  (Read 4834 times)

Offline badboy.dhia

• IV:MP Professional Hooker. SA:MP Professional Cooker.
  • Citizen
  • Unlocked owned cars swim better than a reefer !
  • Badge-ID: #69
  • SA-MP: badboydhia
  • IV:MP: badboydhia
[CLOSED] Reporting LCPD Senior Officer | MidoK_Gatsby
« on: June 05, 2018, 19:24:04 pm »

1. Your full Roleplay name:
Badboydhia

2. LCPD Officers' name & rank:
MidoK_Gatsby
LCPD Senior Officer
CIU Detective

3. Time and date of the incident:
5/6/2018 17:45 (by server /time)

4. Short description of the incident:
As u can see on screenshots , i was suspect for vehicle theft , i was so scared , so i decide to run ! but Senior officer named midok opened fire and killed me , without any warn , he didnt even ask me to surrender or give me a chance to gave up ! i would like to inform mr Midok_Gatsby and everyone who read this :
Quote from:  LCPD Procedures
An LCPD Officer is allowed to use their weapon in the follow situations:
A. When a suspect is refusing to surrender, after atleast two warnings.

5. Witness(es):
No witness

6. Evidence(s):
Spoiler (Click to expand)

Signed,
Badboy Dhia

Offline Mac Taylor

• [V:MP] LSPD Captain
  • Badge-ID: #LS8271
  • V:MP: Mac_Taylor
Re: Reporting LCPD Senior Officer | MidoK_Gatsby
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 00:11:06 am »
Greetings LCPD Command Staff,
Greetings Mr Badboy Dhia,

I am Mohamed Hassan a.k.a MidoK Gatsby LCPD Senior officer and CIU Detective talking right here.

First of all, As the following quote from Mr Stevens Segal LCPD Captain :

Quote from: Kawashty`s complaint

Let's keep the roleplay, we don't need to see chatlogs (unless roleplayed properly).

In this quote Mr stevens  Confirms that this section of report is for Roleplay and since you are dead and the evidence you are providing is from main chat which is not considered as RP chat....

Anyway I am not going to focus on this.. or argue about the validation of the Evidence as I didnt do anything wrong according to the Procedures and laws..

Let me explain more to you, If you just payed some attention to the Procedures of LCPD you will find that :

Quote from: LCPD | Radio Codes & Procedures
1. An LCPD Officer is allowed to use their weapon in the follow situations:
A. When a suspect is refusing to surrender, after at least two warnings.
B. When a suspect is trying to evade from law enforcement agencies (example: tire-shooting).

In the above quote you will find that We are allowed to Open fire when the suspect is trying to Evade from the Force. And what happened is that You Evaded us on foot from Outlook to Outlook GS and there were a state car (press) you Entered the car and Tried to drive away, What do you expect from an officer seeing a suspect trying to drive a car and escape ? You expected that I would stop and spent time on typing "Plz stop and surrender plz come to jail" ?? or what did you expect ? Then Who said that we didnt Warn you ? ARPD Officer RememberMe was there as well ARPD Officer Tony Nadey and I am taking them as witnesses, ARPD officer RememberMe Shouted to you "Freeze" like more than one time and instead of that you evaded and took the state car trying to escape...
Then you are saying that you ran away because you were "Scared", right ? Well a Scared civilian would evade from 3 Armed Cops and spit on the face of an officer of them ? Really ? IF you were afraid you should stop and comply with us while you ofc know that IF you ran away you will get killed.... I am saying this IF you are taking the "Evidences" that you provided as "Valid Evidences"
And yea I am sure that you will say that in the quote I mentioned that I only allowed to shoot on car tyres, right ? as it says "(example:tire-shooting)" right ? Well Its just an example but If we could shoot the suspect and take him down from the Window then why not ? or you expected that we will let you get a chance to even evade a meter away ?
And I would like to request ARPD officer RememberMe to say what he saw at that time as well ARPD Officer TonyNady Thats IF LCPD Command Staff gives a permission for that..

Also another thing I would like to explain it to you, in this :

Quote from: LCPD | Radio Codes & Procedures
1. An LCPD Officer is allowed to use their weapon in the follow situations:
A. When a suspect is refusing to surrender, after at least two warnings.

I would like to explain to you that this procedure means when the suspect is refusing to Surrender means that the suspect didnt evade but he is refusing to surrender by saying "no i wont" or by any other way like avoiding to surrender by asking questions to the officer or any other way.. In which this procedure has nothing to do with our case here, as you didnt refuse to surrender you made a bigger mistake which is Evading the Police and trying to escape in the state car.

I guess thats all what I wanted to say, If I wanted to add something I will ofc.

Signed :
Mohammed Hassan (MidoK)
LCPD Senior Officer.

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 14:37:31 pm »
i was so scared

You did not seem that scared.. Lieutenant Dway will be handling this complaint. This is hereby noted.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline badboy.dhia

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 01:06:45 am »
i was so scared

You did not seem that scared.. Lieutenant Dway will be handling this complaint. This is hereby noted.
doesn't matter if i was really scared or nah , what matter is that the senior officer opened fire and i got killed without any warn!

Offline DwaYR

• Retired.
  • Citizen
  • BYLI JSME A BUDEM!
    • Skype - dj.monst3r
  • Badge-ID: #LC7122
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Dway
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 08:35:29 am »
Greetings.

Both parties have stated their own side of the story, now it is time to proceed with witnesses and evidence.
If both parties have anything to add/witness to speak or any more evidence, you are allowed to place it on the table now.

You both have 24 hours to do so, then the Command Staff will come up with a verdict.

Signed,
Dway A.R.
LCPD Lieutenant

TCL Leader
IV:MP Admin
Ex-IV:MP NOOSE TRU Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP LCPD Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP Academy Leader

Offline RememberMe

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 16:00:15 pm »
Greetings ARPD and everyone,

I Paul Willson (aka RememberMe) LCPD officer, after Lieutenant Dway request I`m here as witness and as the main officers who
dealt with the dead suspect.

The story goes like that, I was patrolling with my partner officer Tony from MGS area to Outlook when we notice a
recless driving, was a black van driving in the middle of two traffic lines with too much low speed, under 30, and plus he was
using indicators without any reason. All these actions attract our attention and we pulled over that van.

After some talk with the driver, he claims that he was new driver and he didnt had any of his documents like as
ID card or Driving License. When I asked the driver if the vehicle was under his ownership, he says yes so I request
from my partner to search the vehicles details in order to get driver`s details as well. At that point we find that the
vehicle was stolen so the driver was thief and he was lying to us all the time.

I request the driver to step out of the vehicle and face it with his hands on it, since he was under arrest for vehicle theft.
Driver follows only the first part of my request, he steps out but he spits on my face and starts running away.
I screamed at him "Hey, Freeze!" but I had to clean my face so I lost few critical seconds, meanwhile the suspect was
heading on a nearby parked vehicle at Hove Beach gas station and he was chased by my partner and CIU Detective MidoK on foot.
We didnt had the time to search the suspect and as he had already make the first attack by spitting my face, he was totaly
able to do that again with any weapon or custom-weapon that he may had on him. Suspect was not scared but an aggressive
liar, we couldnt risk that...

As long the area was clear by civiliants and the suspect was ready to get away with his new vehicle, we had only one choise
to finish that case as soon as possible and that was what we done, took the suspect down before he will drive away and
starts a chase with possible more damage to the public.

At the end, the dead suspect had break some traffics laws and some laws.

- Reckless driving
- Lying on LEO.
- Attack on LEO.
- Evasion.

Before I finish my talk, I would like to set some questions to everyone, ask your own self no need to anwser me.

- How a dead person is able to make a complain after his death, as I know the dead man tells no tales...?
- Even if he can complain, how he was able to get the video tape from a stolen vehicle while be a spirit / soul?
- Even if he can get the video tape, the camera was on the dashboard of the van. The scene took place far away from the
van`s location, since the suspect was evading. Where are the proofs of the Traffic Stop and shotting scenes?
- How the dead suspect is able to know which of our bullets killed him, while we was 3 officers there and how he learn
the name to fill up a complain form ?

Thank you for your time and Im available if you need more infos from me,
Paul Willson.

Offline badboy.dhia

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 16:39:59 pm »
RememberMe Shouted to you "Freeze" like more than one time
I screamed at him "Hey, Freeze!"
Is there any /s Freeze ? or /l Freeze Here ?

Offline RememberMe

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 20:41:02 pm »
RememberMe Shouted to you "Freeze" like more than one time
I screamed at him "Hey, Freeze!"
Is there any /s Freeze ? or /l Freeze Here ?

I dont have the ability to talk with spirits yet but I will make a try.

When someone writes a big rp action and after the "enter" he starts running, gives on the other side
few seconds to react, the time that someone need to read your action and think plus to write his reaction
in more than the time you give to him thats why none of "/s Freeze" or especially "/l Freeze" are there.
From the other hand, the ss that you have as proof is a chat from your body location, bring the video tape from the van`s camera (Wich is the only recording device in that scene) and you will hear my voice.

Should we start complain about your lack of roleplay or we gonna keep this paranormal activity?

Offline Mac Taylor

• [V:MP] LSPD Captain
  • Badge-ID: #LS8271
  • V:MP: Mac_Taylor
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 13:50:08 pm »
Greetings,

Thanks to ARPD Officer RememberMe for his Witness here.
For me I dont have anything more to add, I explained to you what happened In my last Reply...

And About "Freeze" Yes RememberMe Said that to you that while we were chasing.

And due to lack of RP here, I would like to request Chat logs In case Command Staff still not sure about what happened.

Why would I warn and start typing and wasting Time in Saying "Freeze" or "Stop" or any warn towards a suspect who is evading and taking a car and trying to escape away into the city and showing Dangers towards the civilians?

You know From where you evaded us ? You Evaded The Police from the place of suspection which was Middle of Outlook To HOVEBEACH GS all of that running like Super man running from 3 Armed Cops aiming at you, You didnt think for a second that You would be killed at any time ?

Anyway I dont like to repeat my sentences alot for the same thing, what I have, I said In my Last reply and Its now UP to command Staff.

But for Badboy I want to hear Answers for the following Questions Thats IF possible  Until Command Staff come up with a Verdict.

Why you didnt think about Rping Instead of escaping like Superman ?

What If I Spent Time in typing to warn you, but you evaded and I couldnt shoot you ? What would happen after that ? And What If we chased you and we couldnt Get you and you Escaped ? I should regret that I let you go because I was godamn Typing warns for you ?

How did you know that Its me who shot you ? Tho yea I am the one who shot you but How ? Why you didnt Su other Cops RememberMe and TonyNady too ? While they were also shooting at that time ? Why you came to complain about me only ?

This Complaint section for Rp As far as I know, Do you see what you are doing is RP ?

Main chat actually the evidence that you are providing Do you think that they are valid ?

Complaint section is same as court But its for High ranked cops where LCPD Command Staff could take care Instead of the Court, You can Provide the court with those SS about main chat ?

How did you wake up from a death and coming to open a complaint ?

I am asking those questions not to avoid what happened, Because What happened whether wrong or right Command Staff will decide that, But I am asking about the Logic and about the RP where we are in a "RP Server" I am asking about a proper Rp where I didnt see any proper Rp  from you Especially.

I think thats  enough  for me, Everything now up to command Staff

signed,
MidoK

Offline DwaYR

• Retired.
  • Citizen
  • BYLI JSME A BUDEM!
    • Skype - dj.monst3r
  • Badge-ID: #LC7122
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Dway
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 19:44:19 pm »
Dear Mr. badboydhia,

LCPD Command Staff has revised your complaint and has come to an outcome to this. Due to this section being fully in character, you are dead and we cannot count your complaint as a fully correct complaint, however, even after revising this, the officers had full right to use lethal force on you, not even talking about you spitting in the officer"s face, which could be counted as criminal assault.

- The LCPD Command Staff hereby closes this complaint and marks it closed, the fault wasn"t on Officer"s side.

Signed,
Dway A.R.
LCPD Lieutenant

TCL Leader
IV:MP Admin
Ex-IV:MP NOOSE TRU Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP LCPD Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP Academy Leader

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal