| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 17:11 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 102
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Liberty City Police Academy | Application Information & Status [O]  (Read 18221 times)

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964

APPLICATION INFORMATION CENTER & APPLICATION STATUS

CURRENT APPLICATION STATUS: OPENED

Liberty City Police Academy Application Center

Welcome to the LCPD Academy Application Center!

If you wish to apply for the LCPD, or make a reinstatement request, please read the replies below for more information and guidance. You can also find the patrol report form in this topic. This is for applicants who have been noted and allowed to proceed through their patrol reports. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate and contact the LCPD Command Staff or Academy Leader via the staff list.

APPLICATION FORM

REINSTATEMENT FORM

PATROL REPORT FORM

A small preview of our work

Benefits of joining the Liberty City Police Department

We like to see citizens that are interested in being a member of the LCPD. We believe that there should be something in return when working for the LCPD. That is why we came up with the following benefits you will receive as soon as you finished our academy:
  • A great team & working environment while gaining greater challenges in LCPD;
  • Monthly salary, based on the amount of paperwork done by you;
  • An improved chance to be accepted as a N.O.O.S.E. Operative;
  • You will be a part of one of the biggest law enforcement agencies in Liberty City and Argonath;
  • An improved chance to work your way up and gain experience in police duties;
  • Chances of having a notable career within the ARPD & being recognized by other ARPD members / departments.

Applying for the Liberty City Police Department

If you are applying for the Liberty City Police Department, you will need to use the application form below in one of this topics' replies.

Background checks are in place to ensure that your record is clean and that you have followed the applications rules, which you can find below. Once the Command Staff noted your application, you are ready to start patrol reports in a noted response. With that you will be inducted into the Liberty City Police Academy: Phase I. You can find more about the phase structure here.

Reinstating to the Liberty City Police Department

Were you a part of the LCPD before and do you wish to return to the LCPD? Then you will have to fill out the reinstatement form.

Once the LCPD Command Staff did a background check on you and noted your request, you are expected to be active in Liberty City and move towards posting daily patrol reports in your topic on the forum. Please also ensure you are up to date with the latest procedures including the traffic tickets & fines system and radio codes.

The Liberty City Police Department wishes you the best of luck applying or reinstating!

Transferring to the Liberty City Police Department

Are you part of SAPD or VCPD and have passion to move to the LCPD? You will be required to talk to your own ARPD Police Division Command Staff (SAPD/VCPD) before Applying.

the LCPD Command Staff hold rights to perform a background check on your history and note your request (either to accept/decline), When the Transfer has been Approved from both Police Divisions LCPD and either (SAPD/VCPD), you may then apply for a transfer, using the Transfer Application form, Officers are expected to be active in Liberty City and post daily patrol reports in your topic on the forum. You will automatically be placed into the LCPD Academy for training, when completed.

You will move officially into the Department and will be given a rank, from your former Department which will be recognised to the LCPD. Command Staff may reserve the right for fairness in the their Current Staffing System, Officers are given an appropriate rank and reserve the right for decisions on to demote a Officer who are being transferred.

Rank List - Transfer System
  • Officer - Sergeant = No Rank is Deducted.
  • Upper Command Staff = -1 Deduction of Rank
  • LCPD Command Staff = -1 Deduction of Rank

Please also ensure you are up to date to Liberty City's procedures including the traffic tickets & fines system and radio codes.

The Liberty City Police Department wishes you the best of luck of your transfer!

Require more information about our application process?

Please check the following links for more information:

Application rules

The Liberty City Police Department have come up with numerous rules that needs to be followed by applicants.
  • You are required to be playing for a minimum of 7 days before applying;
  • You are required to have a passport and at least be in the process of obtaining a license to be accepted;
  • You are not allowed to be a member of a criminal family, syndicate, gang etc. as well as commit crimes during the whole application period (Including IV:MP, VC:MP & SA:MP);
  • You cannot apply to LCPD if you have a FBI Application open;
  • You must report name changes / inactivity or such in your application;
  • If you are making an application, always use the proper application form and title for the topic and avoid double posting (except for patrol reports);
  • Bumping your application in-case of lack of reply from LCPD Command Staff is allowed and to show interest;
  • Any posts breaking the rules above will be either edited or removed by LCPD Command Staff without warning;
  • Only the applicant and the LCPD Command Staff are allowed to post in the respective application topic. Any other congratulatory comments, any form of random comments, pointing out any irregularity is not allowed. You can state your opinion about the applicant via contacting any of the Command Staff members.
    - Exceptions: N.O.O.S.E. Leadership (Commander, CIU Inspector, TRU Commander)
    - Exceptions: FBI Leadership (Commander, Second Commander)
  • It is encouraged that you use Skype or Discord regularly to communicate with other officers (a microphone is not required);
  • Asking LCPD Officers about your applications is not allowed and it will prolong the application process;
  • The LCPD Command Staff reserves the right of admission and the right to change any form at any time;
  • The LCPD reserves the right to deny any application or reinstatement without any consequenses;
  • If you are banned from the server, your application will be automatically denied!
Note: Any false or misleading information can lead to a punishment from the LCPD Command Staff, a court case and a rejection of your application for an X amount of time.

Other important information
  • Please announce your absence in your application topic so that we are informed. Hereby you are preventing yourself from adverse outcomes but keep on mind that during this phase of being an applicant you must show your best and any kind of inactivity have to be avoided if it is possible and not urgent. Inactive applicants will get a [AWAY] tag in front of their application title. The LCPD Command Staff will ask for activity after some time has passed to see if the applicant is still interested. This is not the case for applicants who have noted a date when they will return.
  • We have to warn you that you must be 100% sure about your application. Consider it very carefully, consider your priorities. We need active officers, not just active applicants who forget about us after their approval by the LCPD Command Staff. This is the reason we are asking you to schedule your time and take the right decision.
  • To increase communication with the LCPD you may join our Discord channel here. This will benefit your professionalism and contacts with LCPD.
  • Posting patrol reports daily will greatly increase your chance of being accepted into the academy, as they show us your dedication and performance!

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Liberty City Police Academy | Application form
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 00:53:19 am »

APPLICATION FORM

Failure to note important information WILL affect your application or later status in LCPD! We check everything!

Title of your topic: LCPD Application - <ROLEPLAY NAME>

Application of <ROLEPLAY NAME>

1. In-game nickname and your full roleplay name:
<FILL HERE; BOTH!>

2. Former known names:
<FILL HERE; This will be checked!>

3. What is your real life age and in-game age?:
<RL AGE, RP AGE>

4. What is your timezone?:
<IN GMT; FILL HERE>

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG IV:MP?:
<FILL HERE>

6. Link to your Argonath main forum profile:
<EXAMPLE, WATCH THE NUMBERS AT THE END>

7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request or even state 'yes' with the reason:
<FILL HERE; ALL SERVERS>

8. Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:
<FILL HERE>

9. Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:
<FILL HERE>

10. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
<FILL HERE>

11. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:
<FILL HERE>

12. Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:
<Post a link to your previous application; FILL HERE>

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:
<FILL HERE; 30 WORDS MINIMUM, Try to be CREATIVE!>

14. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
<FILL HERE>

Signed,
<ROLEPLAY NAME>

Raw code to copy
Code: [Select]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Nw5QM8W.png[/img]

[size=16pt][color=teal][b]Application of <ROLEPLAY NAME>[/b][/color][/size]

[hr]

[color=teal][b]1. In-game nickname [u]and[/u] your full roleplay name:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<FILL HERE; BOTH!>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]2. Former known names:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<FILL HERE; This will be checked!>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]3. What is your real life age and in-game age?:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<RL AGE, RP AGE>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]4. What is your timezone?:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<IN GMT; FILL HERE>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG IV:MP?:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<FILL HERE>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]6. Link to your Argonath main forum profile:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<[url=http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=10344]EXAMPLE, WATCH THE NUMBERS AT THE END[/url]>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request or even state 'yes' with the reason:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<FILL HERE; ALL SERVERS>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]8. Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]9. Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]10. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]11. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]12. Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<Post a link to your previous application; FILL HERE>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<FILL HERE; 30 WORDS MINIMUM, Try to be CREATIVE!>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]14. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b][i]Signed,[/i][/b][/color]
[color=black][size=15pt][font=mistral]<ROLEPLAY NAME>[/font][/size][/color]
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Liberty City Police Academy | Reinstatement form
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 00:53:42 am »

REINSTATEMENT FORM

Former LCPD members can only ask for a reinstatement twice! Any further reinstatement's will be rejected. This does not mean one cannot fill a regular application!

Title of your topic: LCPD Reinstatement request - <ROLEPLAY NAME>

Reinstatement of <ROLEPLAY NAME>

<FILL HERE>

2. Former known names:

3. What was your rank when you left the LCPD:
<LCPD RANK; FILL HERE>

4. When and why did you leave the LCPD:
<WHEN AND WHY>

5. Are you currently member of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
<FILL HERE>

6. Have you been reinstated before? If 'yes', what was/were the reasons you left?:
<FILL HERE>

7. Why do you want to be reinstated?:
<FILL HERE>

8. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
<FILL HERE>

Signed,
<ROLEPLAY NAME>

Raw code to copy
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6ZxveYb.png[/img]

[size=16pt][color=teal][b]Reinstatement of <ROLEPLAY NAME>[/b][/color][/size]

[hr]

[color=teal][b]1. In-game nickname [u]and[/u] your full roleplay name:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]3. What was your rank when you left the LCPD:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<LCPD RANK; FILL HERE>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]4. When and why did you leave the LCPD:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<WHEN AND WHY>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]5. Are you currently member of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]6. Have you been reinstated before? If 'yes', what was/were the reasons you left?:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]7. Why do you want to be reinstated?:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]8. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:[/b][/color]

Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
Re: Liberty City Police Academy | Application Information & Status [O]
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 15:23:19 pm »

TRANSFER FORM

You must ensure you have been Approved by your Police Division Command Staff (SAPD / VCPD) and LCPD Command Staff, this will be strictly checked.

Title of your topic: [SAPD/VCPD Transfer] - <ROLEPLAY NAME>

Transfer of <ROLEPLAY NAME>

<FILL HERE>

2. Former known names:

3. What was your rank from your former Police Division:
<FORMER RANK; FILL HERE>

4. Have you been transferred before? If 'yes', what was/were the reasons?:
<FILL HERE>

5. Why do you want to be transferred?:
<FILL HERE>

6. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
<I <YOUR NAME>, has understood the server rules, application rules and LCPD Procedures.>

Signed,
<ROLEPLAY NAME>

Raw code to copy
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6ZxveYb.png[/img]

[size=16pt][color=teal][b]Reinstatement of <ROLEPLAY NAME>[/b][/color][/size]

[hr]

[[color=teal][b]1. In-game nickname [u]and[/u] your full roleplay name:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]3. What was your rank from your former Police Division:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<FORMER RANK; FILL HERE>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]4. Have you been transferred before? If 'yes', what was/were the reasons?:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]5. Why do you want to be transferred?:[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]6. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<I <YOUR NAME>, has understood the server rules, application rules and LCPD Procedures.>[/i][/color]

Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
Re: Liberty City Police Academy | Application Information & Status [O]
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 15:23:59 pm »

PATROL REPORT FORM

Patrol reports shows your interest in the LCPD, and we encourage you to post it to the forum on a daily basis!

Date of my patrol report:
<DD/MM/YY>

Duration of my patrol:
<HOURS / MINUTES>

My patrol partners:
<RANK + NAME>)
<RANK + NAME>)

Suspects pursued:
<SUSPECTS NAME + KILLED / JAILED / ESCAPED>
<SUSPECTS NAME + KILLED / JAILED / ESCAPED>

Traffic stops conducted:
<CIVILIANS NAME + FINED (with amount) / ARRESTED>
<CIVILIANS NAME + FINED (with amount) / ARRESTED>

Incidents (30 words minimum!):
<DESCRIBE YOUR PATROL, ROLEPLAYS, FINES, DONUTS ETC, MINIMUM OF 30 WORDS>

Additional notes:
<PERSONAL NOTES TO IMPROVE YOUR NEXT PATROL REPORT>

Signed,
<ROLEPLAY NAME>

Raw code to copy
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tlvJrau.png[/img]

[color=teal][b]Date of my patrol report:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<DD/MM/YY>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]Duration of my patrol:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<HOURS / MINUTES>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]My patrol partners:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<RANK + NAME>)[/i][/color]
[color=grey][i]<RANK + NAME>)[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]Suspects pursued:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<SUSPECTS NAME + KILLED / JAILED / ESCAPED>[/i][/color]
[color=grey][i]<SUSPECTS NAME + KILLED / JAILED / ESCAPED>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]Traffic stops conducted:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<CIVILIANS NAME + FINED (with amount) / ARRESTED>[/i][/color]
[color=grey][i]<CIVILIANS NAME + FINED (with amount) / ARRESTED>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]Incidents (30 words minimum!):[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<DESCRIBE YOUR PATROL, ROLEPLAYS, FINES, DONUTS ETC, MINIMUM OF 30 WORDS>[/i][/color]

[color=teal][b]Additional notes:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][i]<PERSONAL NOTES TO IMPROVE YOUR NEXT PATROL REPORT>[/i][/color]

Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal