| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 21:47 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 277
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Juanes_Vegas' SAPD-Application  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Juanes

• Citizen
Juanes_Vegas' SAPD-Application
« on: November 10, 2008, 22:31:23 pm »
Nick used when on police duty: Juanes_Vegas
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? I played on Argonath RPG since 8-9 months ago.
How long have you played as a freecop? I did earlier and decided to do it again:). I did it about 5 months ago for some weeks and now again since about 2 weeks.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, of course.
Have you got a driver license issued by AVDriving school?: Yes, of course.
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?: Yes, I did.
Have you got any criminal records?: I had a criminal record about 2 months ago, but I am 'clean' now.
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: Yes, I am.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: I have been watching Officers doing their work, and i really liked how they did work. They aren't just trying to kill them, but to jail them and get the USA clean of criminals. And I would also like to help them doing this, by jailing the criminals: :cop:
Describe yourself in few sentences: I like to help others and I am really active. I am playing on Argonath RPG  everyday. I am always thinking positive and trying to get the bst out of everything. I am very trained in roleplaying, because I am playing here since a long time ago.

Yours sincerely,

-Juanes Vegas

Offline [WS]Wichifredo

• Citizen
Re: [AV]JuanesVegas' SAPD-Application
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 15:22:58 pm »
Yesterday it was really professional how we patrolled and hunted the suspects down!  :app:
Keep up the good work and you will be soon part of the team  :cop: :cop: :cop:

Signed Officer Wichifredo

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 22:43:33 pm »
I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe you need more time to get an idea how SAPD operates (we are the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck

"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Juanes

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 22:47:55 pm »
I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe you need more time to get an idea how SAPD operates (we are the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck

:-/ I actually am cop 24/7 yet, and kinda learnt how you guys (in dark blue) operate.
I have been patrolling with [WS]Wichifredo, Hayden_Mendez and [WS]Wolfy for aa very long time, and I hope that i can be accepted as Cadet, especially because I think that I am ready for that job, as Wichi said, also.
Hayden and Wolfy said that they will post something about me too, but it looks like it got forgotten.

cheerz

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 00:14:17 am »
Take the advice in a good way, the key phrase is quality not quantity. Also take a look at a few others applications, do not be offended it is a response of you becoming closer to the next step.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Juanes

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 11:37:07 am »
Take the advice in a good way, the key phrase is quality not quantity. Also take a look at a few others applications, do not be offended it is a response of you becoming closer to the next step.

Yea, but if I am active I can learn alot :cop: :)

And yes, I will wait and be patient :)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 11:44:29 am »

Yea, but if I am active I can learn alot :COP: :)

And yes, I will wait and be patient :)

Good that finally you listened...
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer

Offline [XS]_Rob

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 11:45:35 am »
He patrolled with me for some time the last two days, and his work was great, he didn't hesitate to take charge of a situation, even when I was slightly unsure what to do in the situation. (I wasn't paying attention, but talking on Ventrilo.) He's a good nice person, a good player, and a good patrol buddy.

I recommend him.
Sheriff Hayden Mendez.

Offline Juanes

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 13:38:41 pm »
He patrolled with me for some time the last two days, and his work was great, he didn't hesitate to take charge of a situation, even when I was slightly unsure what to do in the situation. (I wasn't paying attention, but talking on Ventrilo.) He's a good nice person, a good player, and a good patrol buddy.

I recommend him.

Wow, thank you very much!
It was a nice time with you patrolling and jailing the suspects! :cop:

Offline Wolfe

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 14:38:41 pm »
me Juanes patrolled together with hayden, hes a really good cop, know how to act in cases and a good person and a good partner, tottaly recomended
Wat.

Offline Bamf

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 15:00:42 pm »
Hey Juan Good Luck with your application... :cop:  hope we can patrole soon..  :cop:

Cadet BamF  :cop:

Offline Juanes

• Citizen
Re: Juanes_Vegas' SAPD-Application
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 15:58:57 pm »
Thanks a lot for your support, mates!

Any news so far? : )

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 15:37:55 pm »
Application has been filed under CADET Intake 29

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

We will contact you when we see fit regarding training and testing, AND pestering officers may delay this.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round.

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

---

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 12:34:48 pm »
Rejected, cadet left community.

Signed,
Captain Robert Longstreet
---

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal