| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 16:13 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 93
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Cadet Report: Syko - unacceptable behavior [Closed]  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Cadet Report: Syko - unacceptable behavior [Closed]
« on: May 22, 2020, 20:26:11 pm »
How did this guy end up accepted?

Earlier today, I had to intervene when he kept harassing freecops and pushing them around using his dark blue name. I kindly explained to him that he can't do that and he seemed to get the message.

Yet later in the game, he started spitting homophobic slurrs that got me disgusted to no end. The majority of the players kept telling him to shut up and even the specific server rule was pointed out ("No racist or homophobic remarks"), yet, he kept on dragging it on and essentially calling everyone who told him he's being disgusting and breaking the rules "gay", even resorting to few personal insults against me.

This person doesn't belong in the server, let alone LSPD. I really hope that this will be quickly dealt with.

I come here to take a break from real life and just enjoy the game, not to be subjected to this kind of bullshittery.

https://imgur.com/a/fHl1qff
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Syko

• Citizen
  • "Semper Fidelis. Always Forward."
  • IV:MP: Syko
Re: Cadet Report: Syko - unacceptable behavior [Closed]
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 22:31:13 pm »
I'll just wait for a superior to reply on your topic, then I'll drop my words if asked to. I got much to say. I have the right to defend myself, specially to your first lie up there in the first lines. Plus, you could've used the complaint section.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 01:08:30 am »
I'll just wait for a superior to reply on your topic, then I'll drop my words if asked to. I got much to say. I have the right to defend myself, specially to your first lie up there in the first lines. Plus, you could've used the complaint section.

I didn't want to use the public boards so I posted it here.
The screenshots speak for itself, so do several live witnesses of the situation: Aky, Alexander, Joe_M and several others.

Waiting for command input.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 09:54:21 am »
Thank you for the report.

Syko, as a cadet, your application has been rejected as a direct result of this report with overwhelming evidence provided.

Your reply will not change that decision, however I would invite you post a single reply if you want to justify your actions. After which this thread will be locked and moved to the closed complaints board.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Syko

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 16:33:09 pm »
Why would I justify as long as it won't make a change? You could've listened to my words before doing your decision, but you listened only from one side and did not give me the chance to defend myself, even if I was wrong.

Anyway, I've enjoyed my time serving as a Cadet. Thanks for all people who helped me during my duty.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 17:47:59 pm »
I'm sorry that this happened, because otherwise you were a good cop. I'm sure with more guidance you would've had quite a future here.

However, what is there to justify? You have to understand that whatever your opinion or my opinion on the subject matter is, the server is open for everyone, including the type of people that you've made those remarks against. People come to the game to escape their real life responsibilities and enjoy themselves, not to listen to bigotry.

The server rules clearly indicate that racist and homophobic remarks are not allowed outside of roleplay boundaries. And even in roleplay boundaries, both parties involved need to okay this kind of RP before it can go on. And yet, despite having had this pointed out for you by several veteran players, you insisted on going on and then also targetting the said players with outright flaming. There's a fine line between a joke and just outright insulting.

The fact that you somehow still try to pin this on me is slightly amusing, I must admit. However, I sincerely hope that you'll see the reasoning behind what happened and make sure that it doesn't repeat in the future.

Offline Syko

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 18:55:47 pm »
Don't you notice it's already done? Don't you notice that I'm already fired? Why are you saying those things for now? You got what you want. You got me fired. So please cut it and no need to spit fake advises you got. I said my opinion on mainchat on game about those homo's with all respect about them, it's your right to defend them, it's your right to disagree with me, but it's not your right to say those matters and act like you're the big brain. "How did this guy end up accepted?", "I had to intervene when he kept harassing freecops and pushing them around using his dark blue name." < that one was related to RP as long as the freecop* not freecop(s) already held me from my shirt "RPly/ICly", so that's why I pushed him "RPly/ICly" and you were on that scene, so please you did not have to lie saying "feecop(s)" and saying that me harassing them. As I was basically defending myself "RPly".

As long as the Chief replied that I'm already fired, and what I'm going to say or justify will not make change as he stated. Why do you come and say I got nothing to justify? You have the right to disagree with my justifies but you do not have to right declining that I've none to say while I've already have and said as I just stated a little of them right now.

So please cut it, I do not want to get involved with you any more longer either ICly or OOCly.

Thank you.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 19:08:51 pm »
Topic is now locked as I don't think this needs to be discussed further. I am suprised at this behaviour considering you also wanted to help the academy.

Syko you are not copbanned and can continue to interact with LSPD or not as you chose. At this time unfortunately you are not ready to represent the LSPD group for the reasons I stated previously, however you can reapply in a month. Your actions ingame until then will speak louder than words.

Chief Stodds.

LSPD Chief Stodds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal