| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 18:41 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 119
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD - Simon Riley  (Read 5227 times)

Offline S3Z4R

• [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • Gringo
  • Badge-ID: #666002
Re: VCPD - Simon Riley
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2020, 08:01:26 am »
Report#004
Date
18/01/2020, 06:49 PM

Subject
RoadRash#002

Description
A black guy wearing a blue jeans and blue jeans shirt, were suspected for not complying to pull over. I was the primary unit that time, chasing him while Spada were updating radio. The infernus was flowing black smoke before Cadet Spada did a big blunder, not complying me and trying to block the ways with his VCPD Maverick, destroying the Maverick by blocking my way instead and colliding to a pole. I was successfully putting an eye on the suspect before officer Spada, again rammed my vehicle with his primary unit and destroying my car back. Yet after half an hour, we successfully got a visual on suspect and started the pursuit again at the airport arena before Cadet Spada for third time, rammed my vehicle and making Senior Officer Kowalski's vehicle collide on a fuel less airplane. The suspect successfully lose away after we search for him throughout the city for an hour. Suspects face was still a mystery because he drove away before we identify him.

Total Casualties was zero but Officer Kowalski and me had severe injuries for Spada's action and hence were hiatus for that day.

Result
Aborted.

Offline S3Z4R

• [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • Gringo
  • Badge-ID: #666002
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2020, 08:44:50 am »
Report#005
Date
25/01/2020, 11:49 PM

Subject
Street Encounter

Description
While going in daily patrolling, a guy in red bandana and blue jeans were following a reckless truck who just ripped three lamp post off infront of my eyes. I stopped my HPV in front of the truck, resulting the truck stop and making his driver come out. That another guy just came up with an possible tec-9 at the truck driver. When I just put my glock out, the another guy in red bandana said that his gun was a toy. After asking to frisk, the guy failed to comply. When I turned around at the trucker, that another guy choked me before I push and make him run. Pursuit was in foot and it lasts long till 15 minutes before the suspect surrenders himself. Cadet Davidson took the handcuff out and put on the suspect's hand. The suspect asked me that he have to go to pee. So after a lot of arguments, we let him go to pee with Cadet Davidson guarding him. He outsmarted our cadet and then ran again towards the Washington Beach complex till he get shot down by cadet.

Total Casualties were zero.

Result
Accomplished

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2020, 09:28:02 am »
Nice report! :police:

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2020, 20:44:57 pm »

Congratulations and welcome to the Vice City Police Department!

VCPD HQ
You have immense potential. Keep your head down and work hard. Don't get ahead of yourself and keep your feet firm on the ground.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal