| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 00:28 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 148
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: LSPD Kowalski [Punishment given]  (Read 4490 times)

Offline Guiseppe

• Citizen
LSPD Kowalski [Punishment given]
« on: June 14, 2020, 01:23:43 am »
I had a nice roleplay rolling fine with officer Essam till Kowalski appeared and he instantly /su me while I had an ongoing apology/investigation/roleplay
with officer Essam (The one whom RP started with) Kowalski immediately drawed his tazer while ignoring my roleplay and started threating me like I was offering resistance while I was roleplaying peaceful.

The scene happened in a mountain full of rocks, wild grass, trees, so I though it would be logical to
roleplay that my head got hitted by a rock as I felt from the shock of the non-logical tasershot I got from Officer Kowalski.

Kowalski instead of examining of what happend with me and I felt unconcious, he made his own theory and decided
to go full rage mode in OOC with flaming calling me retard and many other different *bip* words, blaming me for my roleplay and he literely harassed me for my way of roleplaying.

Ofcurse I refused to roleplay with a guy with such a neggative attritude and manners, I offered to continue only
if he leave the scene and let it roll with the cop I started the RP with, but he refused even that while still harassing me verbally.

I can't accept such a harrasment especialy when It's outside of roleplaying and he clearly gone mad
in such a way that I'll also report it to admins.
Spoiler (Click to expand)
I can give the full evidence aswell for the harassment when this will be handled by an admin because I need the chatlogs.

Offline Mac Taylor

• [V:MP] LSPD Captain
  • Badge-ID: #LS8271
  • V:MP: Mac_Taylor
Re: LSPD Kowalski
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 03:47:51 am »
Hello,

Thank you for your report here, we will process it as soon as possible, please if you have any kind of evidence that you can provide, please do so.

I would like to ask Officer Kowalski and Cadet Essam to say their word here as well, if anyone involved in this case has any kind of evidence and can provide it, please do so.

**Please note, any kind of hostilities to each other in this complaint section from any side will not be tolerated.

Regards,
Sergeant Mac Taylor

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 04:09:12 am »
Gotta admit, this complaint is hilarious.

Firstly, it's rather obvious you don't understand the suspection command. Suspecting you does just that, suspects you.

There was nothing stating you couldn't be unsuspected if found innocent. As for my taser usage, you were warned several times to turn around and put your hands on your head. Yet you refused to comply, and with that, I stunned you, using appropriate non-lethal force against you.

You don't just go "/me falls unconscious" out of nowhere and expect someone to roleplay with you when your roleplay in itself is piss-poor. It'd be easy for you to type "/me hits his head on a rock as he's stunned, falling unconscious" and we could have even roleplayed with medics.

Instead you acted in a completely stupid manner, which led me to the point where I called you out for behaving like an asshat. I didn't directly flame you.

If you can't take the fact you roleplayed in a poor manner and were called out for behaving like an asshat, then you've got a problem. I didn't call you an asshat, but referred to your behavior as matching to one.

You were behaving in a retarded manner, and I called you out on it. You can't refuse roleplay, and FYI, Officer Essam requested backup before I arrived.

You were suspected to be growing drugs, and were suspected, to be investigated further. Your attitude led to me asking Jcstodds how to proceed, who told me to just leave since you were refusing to roleplay. With that, you were unsuspected since we simply couldn't be arsed to put up with the BS.

You don't refuse role play, and you don't randomly fall unconscious and then provide any "logic" in a complaint a day later, and expect not to be called out. I don't care if it offended you, because it's the manner in which you acted.

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Guiseppe

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 05:46:11 am »
For the last time, watch your languege, I'm not your cousin.
Officer Essam apologised in PM for your behavior, not for my fail roleplay as you call it.

/me hits his head on a rock as he's stunned, falling unconscious
It could roll this way either, that doesn't make my way of roleplaying any better or worse than yours, It's not my fault that you lack of interaction as this is what makes
this kind of role-play game interesting, if you didn't understand what happened due to my 'fail rp' a simple note in OOC could've solve this, instead you decided to go full blame mode.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 06:31:52 am »
I don't care who you are. As I said, I called you out for what you were doing, behaving like an asshat. Obviously, you're going to be called out on it. As for Essam, yeah, he apologized because he wanted this situation resolved.

I was quite harsh because of your refusal to roleplay. Had you just roleplayed, I would never have had a problem and none of this would have happened. You refused to roleplay, and that led to us having to unsuspect you because of your idiocy. You're here complaining because you couldn't take the harsh truth.

It's simple: You refused to roleplay, have no understanding of the legal system (referring to your suspection), and clearly only know how to whine.

"that doesn't make my way of roleplaying any better or worse than yours"

Actually, yes it does. You can't just randomly fall unconscious from being tased... do you even have the capacity to think from a realistic roleplay perspective? As for the "blame mode", of course, I blamed you for not roleplaying. If you don't want to roleplay properly, why even be on Argonath?

I had a nice roleplay rolling fine with officer Essam till Kowalski appeared and he instantly /su me while I had an ongoing apology/investigation/roleplay
with officer Essam (The one whom RP started with) Kowalski immediately drawed his tazer while ignoring my roleplay and started threating me like I was offering resistance while I was roleplaying peaceful.

You didn't put your hands on your head or comply, so I used appropriate non-lethal force.

The scene happened in a mountain full of rocks, wild grass, trees, so I though it would be logical to
roleplay that my head got hitted by a rock as I felt from the shock of the non-logical tasershot I got from Officer Kowalski.

Logical? Yeah, right. Try actually roleplaying it instead of /me falls unconscious and then crying pure bull afterward and making yourself look like an idiot. Here's the truth: You didn't roleplay, all you did was somehow fall unconscious and then whined when you were called out on it. Now you come here with your "logic"? Please.. what a joke.

Kowalski instead of examining of what happend with me and I felt unconcious, he made his own theory and decided
to go full rage mode in OOC with flaming calling me retard and many other different *bip* words, blaming me for my roleplay and he literely harassed me for his poor roleplay.

I called you out for the way you were acting. Can't handle it? Too bad.

It was your piss-poor roleplay and then your proceeding out-of-character bullshit I was calling you out on.

Ofcurse I refused to roleplay with a guy with such a neggative attritude and manners, I offered to continue only
if he leave the scene and let it roll with the cop I started the RP with, but he refused even that while still harassing me verbally.

You don't decide who you roleplay with, especially as a suspect. If you're apprehended by law enforcement, you comply. It's simple - we'd investigate you and release you if you're innocent, hence the suspection. You're on Argonath to interact with everyone and roleplay within situations you find yourself in. You don't decide "oh i don't want to rp", as Gandalf (the community owner) himself has said.

"If you don't want to interact, log off." or something along those lines, I don't remember the exact quote.

I can't accept such a harrasment especialy when It's outside of roleplaying and he clearly gone mad
in such a way that I'll also report it to admins.

Go ahead, report me. I stand by the fact you acted in such a manner. If admins feel I could have been less harsh, I'll accept that verdict from them. Doesn't change the facts or my roleplay actions.

"Kowalski is annoying" this, and that, all you did in-game is repeat that simply because I apprehended you.

I stand by my actions and I also stand by the fact that you simply don't know how to roleplay, or do anything except whine, quite frankly.

Offline Guiseppe

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 11:16:37 am »
You can ask either Mac, or Norrage about my roleplay and if I'm acting the way you describing to them. Your statements are against you and because you keep a neggative attritude and because I accepted enough shit talking from you.  I'll let someone else to decide if loosing your patience in a game and especialy in a role such as a police officer (which heavily depends on your way to control your anger and take decisions under pressure) is acceptable.

-Guiseppe

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 11:41:46 am »
Yeah, right.

I've already stated how you acted. My statements aren't against me, because what I've said is true.

I don't maintain a negative attitude towards anyone, however, with your refusal to roleplay and your constant bullshit, its rather obvious that I'm gonna start calling you out and I'm not going to hold back, considering the way you acted.

As for asking Mac or Norrage, they weren't involved within the situation here, but if they were, and you were refusing to roleplay with them while being apprehended, they'd probably be saying the same (probably in a less harsh manner).

All I'm going to say is that I don't play this game to hold personal grudges. If you want to roleplay properly in the future and make an effort, then I will do the same, as I would with any other player.

Offline Guiseppe

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 11:58:49 am »
Please accept an advice from me if you want it, respect, if you want to be respected.
No one would roleplaying with someone who is calling him asshat, idiot, retard, and many other heavy cosmetic words, while everything could be solved peaceful.

The only thing that justifies you is your young age and I hope you will understand someday my advice. Good luck.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 12:07:12 pm »
Young age, coming from the one crying like a six-year-old after he was called out for refusing to roleplay on a ROLEPLAY SERVER.

As for those words, you brought them upon yourself when you were ADAMANT on refusing to roleplay and pulling random scenarios out of nowhere (aka falling unconscious from the taser.. not that any of that "roleplay" could even be considered roleplay in any shape or form anyway) and quite frankly, those words you listed are literally the only words I even used, lol.

You shouldn't be talking about age when you're acting like a six-year-old. It's rather obvious that you're going to get called out if you act in such a manner. :)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2020, 13:03:28 pm »
This is starting to look like pathethic bickering. I really suggest to post anything concrete and useful if any of you have anything. Otherwise, await the Command Staff decision and stop embarassing yourselves.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Mac Taylor

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2020, 13:16:28 pm »
A verdict will be posted within the next 48 hours, wait patiently.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2020, 14:04:00 pm »
Just for the record:

We have had a discussion and talked things through. We've both agreed that we could both have done various things better, and we are all good now.

There are no more problems between the two of us. :)

Offline Guiseppe

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2020, 14:21:03 pm »
I accepted Kowalski's apology and I hope he meant it, he promised that he won't do anything similiar with anyone else and I think that's the best we could get
from such a case, mistakes to be accepted and fixed. complain may be withdrawn from my side, as far he keeps his promise.

Offline Mac Taylor

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2020, 21:01:13 pm »
Hello Kowalski and Guiseppe,

I am glad that both of you managed to solve your problems together and move on with it. But, I have to say this reply just to clarify some points for both sides and even to make it a lesson for other Officers in LSPD. So please accept this reply from me.

First of all, Kowalski, you don't have to turn up the heat on someone who did something that may seem over the advantage to him and not to you. You can always approach such things with different manner, I always told you that from different old arguments that you approached with just heat and unsuitable words.

That's one of the reasons that people may not like to interact with someone, which is to turn up the heat too quickly and rage out.

Remember that our community is about simplicity and freestyle roleplay, we lead by being a good example to each other if you feel the person in front of you is doing something wrong or doing something not fair and not logical, approach him in a good manner, easy and try to tell him what your opinion.

I am talking in general, to anyone else, not only Kowalski

@Guiseppe, This is just an advice from me, you are free to accept it or not, try to be more flexible, let the roleplay go even if it's not going on your favour, believe me not everything can go perfectly as planned, it's okay if we lose even if we are right and the other side is wrong, the same advice goes to Kowalski.

In the end, take a look at this message :

You both don't have to reply to this message, this reply once again is just to serve as a notification for other officers as well and whoever watching this thread.

Complaint to be closed and archived after the approval and review of Chief Jcstodds.

Regards,

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2020, 01:36:31 am »

Los Santos Police Department
Notice from the Chief's office

Guiseppe,

Thank you for your report. I would like to assure you that I have taken this seriously. Whilst following the topic thread, I have also checked the logs in their entirety relating to this incident.
Unlike Officer Kowalski, I do not find this complain hilarious. Whilst I appreciate you may have recieved an apology from Officer Kowalski, steps will be taken to discourage future behaviour like this.

I would like to remind all parties of the following from the LSPD Command and Vision.
LSPD Vision
My vision for V:MP LSPD is as follows. In this order.
1. To create a group of RPers that have fun together, are respected by the community and engage with fair roleplay. I want to make LSPD the best RP group.

I intend to post the results of this investigation in the next 12 hours.

Chief Stodds.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 14:30:21 pm »

Los Santos Police Department
Notice from the Chief's office

Kowalski,
LSPD officers are bound to a higher standard within the community in all aspects. In line with the LSPD Vision, Officers should lead by example in providing fun, fair roleplay, whilst also respecting other players and the characters they portray.

You will only gain respect from the community if you give it first. It is not something you demand. You are not better or more important than any other player. Whether they are a freecop or criminal.

The following extracts are taken out of context in some ways, however I ask you to reflect if these responses are appropriate in any circumstances, and consider if they add value to my vision for LSPD?

you acted in a completely stupid manner, which led me to the point where I called you out for behaving like an asshat.
[...]
You were behaving in a retarded manner, and I called you out on it.
[...]
Personal attacks and provoking are against the server rules.

Had you just roleplayed, I would never have had a problem and none of this would have happened. You refused to roleplay, and that led to us having to unsuspect you because of your idiocy.

It's simple: You refused to roleplay, have no understanding of the legal system (referring to your suspection), and clearly only know how to whine.

[...]
Try actually roleplaying it instead of /me falls unconscious and then crying pure bull afterward and making yourself look like an idiot. Here's the truth: You didn't roleplay, all you did was somehow fall unconscious and then whined when you were called out on it.
[...]
It was your piss-poor roleplay and then your proceeding out-of-character bullshit I was calling you out on.
[...]
You don't decide who you roleplay with, especially as a suspect. If you're apprehended by law enforcement, you comply.
[...]
I stand by my actions and I also stand by the fact that you simply don't know how to roleplay, or do anything except whine, quite frankly.

Firstly, it is clear that you use /su as a tool to force players to comply with you in your forced RP.
The RP you demonstrated was not fun, not fair, interesting, or engaging for any players. You were only interested in getting your own way.
In future, you should not /su unless you plan on jailing or killing a suspect. Whilst you can /su if they are suspicious, you can equally not /su at all, unless you need to. Your method of doing it seems only to satisfy your own superiority complex, and was not used to encourage RP.

I'm not sure why you think you are the authority on what is good RP? What gives you the right to tell another player if they are good or not in such a disrespectful way?

What is more frustrating, is the amount of projecting of your own actions. Calling him the whiner, and out of character bullshit, despite not reflecting on your own actions.

I am going to include some extracts from the logs to highlight your behaviour, because I can't think of a clearer way to get this message across, and this will serve as a reminder in future.

Quote from: server Logs
13/06/2020 15:00:40.238 Giuseppe_Greco:/me falls down unconscious
13/06/2020 15:00:43.957 Kowalski:/me sighs
13/06/2020 15:00:46.613 Kowalski:/em ffs
13/06/2020 15:00:49.426 Giuseppe_Greco:/anim dead dead_c
13/06/2020 15:00:52.723 Essam:/me jump on him
13/06/2020 15:00:56.473 Kowalski:/em how is that even half-decent RP

Your first response is to moan and complain about their RP, rather than being flexible of having any interest in interacting with a fair manner.

Quote from: server logs
13/06/2020 15:02:15.301 Kowalski:/em if you call that brutality, go ahead and file a complaint
13/06/2020 15:02:18.207 Giuseppe_Greco:/em you were acting crazy, its not that i dont comply
13/06/2020 15:02:30.598 Kowalski:/em then file a complaint at arpd.argonathrpg.com
13/06/2020 15:02:36.770 Kowalski:/em stop the bullshit in the middle of the RP
You are quite confident in yourself considering that you are the aggrivator in all of this.

Quote from: server logs
13/06/2020 15:02:52.129 Giuseppe_Greco:/em no this kowalski is annoying
13/06/2020 15:02:57.676 Kowalski:/em you're a retard
13/06/2020 15:02:59.754 Kowalski:/em lol
[...]
13/06/2020 15:03:37.660 Kowalski:/em Learn to roleplay properly instead of being a whiny asshat

Quote from: logs
13/06/2020 15:05:11.926 Giuseppe_Greco:/em not with you, i refuse to rp with you
13/06/2020 15:05:17.723 Kowalski:/em lol im gonna call an admin then
Who want's to RP after being flamed and treated so disrespectfully? We are the same community.

Quote from: logs
13/06/2020 15:07:22.020 Kowalski:/em I'm not nervous, I'm simply sick of this guy's play2win bullshit
There is more, but everything you've said is showing your play2win attitude, and you were more concerned of him going along with your "RP" and completely ignoring any of his actions.

The reason I have gone through this effort... which is perhaps a waste of my time... to show your complete hypocrisy in your own messages.

Disciplinarary action to be Taken

• Officer Kowalski is ordered to pay $25,000 in damages to Guisseppe for gross negligence in duties to uphold the LSPD Vision to the citizens of LS.
  • Officer Kowalski is ordered to pay $25,000 to Cadet Essam for negligence in duties to demonstrate and leade by example, the appropriate standard for an LSPD Officer to LSPD Cadets.
  • Take this as an official warning from LSPD Command. Toxic behaviour within this community will not be accepted. You already have a negative reputation and I have given every opportunity for you to prove otherwise so far.
  • If any further official warnings are given, you will be demoted to cadet rank. The Detective Bureau will then be disbanded due to invalid leadership as outlined in the subdivision rules.

Both parties may reply once to this decision before the topic will be locked. This will not change the disciplinarary actions.

The topic will remain in public view for 24 hours after the replies are given and will be filed away afterwards.
The topic will remain in public view until the fines are transferred to the Guiseppe and Essam.

Regards,
[Rstar]Jcstodds
Chief Stodds

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2020, 14:40:02 pm »
Now that some time's passed and I've relaxed a little, I accept the actions taken and will aim to only come out stronger and better afterwards.

I also wish to apologize to Giuseppe now for the way I acted.

The fine will be paid as soon as possible.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2020, 21:34:27 pm »
Please confirm when the fines have been transferred and I will close the complaint then.
LSPD Chief Stodds

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal