| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 01:22 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 153
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complaint against LSPD Office Norrage and noose operator  (Read 1804 times)

Offline osamad112

• IV:MP Admin
  • Citizen
  • Former IVMP FBI Special agent , LCPD Officer
  • Badge-ID: #LC7036
Complaint against LSPD Office Norrage and noose operator
« on: January 15, 2021, 23:18:03 pm »
Los Santos Police Department
Complaints

Name of the reporter: Osamad
Name of the officer(s) involved: [R*]Norrage
Name of any witnesses:There were 8 cops , i think Jcstodds was one of them..

Time and date of the events: 15/1/2021 around 21:00 PM
Description of the events:
I was being chased by 8 Cops , i ran out of fuel and was fueling my car at paletobay , A police officer came and suicided into the Gas station and blowing my car with that suicide .. then I was totally on foot .. at that time when Norrage came with Annihilator and started shooting at me with the Annihilator .. I tried to pick any car but the car i picked went immediately on fire due to the annihilator Bullets.. the scene ended up by other officers shooting me down with their weapons ..
The complaint is all about the OVER-Power that Noose Is Abusing against suspects..
there were 8 Officers chasing 1 suspect running on Foot and still , Norrage preferred to use Annihilator to shoot at me on Foot and without giving any warning!!

I was not allowed in that chase to go Uphills .. but in the same chase i was being shot at by an annihilator while i was on FOOT ..
I believe that Annihilator was not needed at All as Officer Ronman was Able to keep up with me the whole chase and i was alone against 8 armed cops .. and using the annihilator against a suspect on Foot is just Over-Power Abuse as the Cops were easily able to reach me and they out numbered me ( 8 vs 1 ) and i believe it turned into a Deathmatch rather than chasing a suspect when using a heavy Machine Gun(Annihilator ) against a suspect on foot and its Un-Equal for any suspect that Noose are using Annihilator whenever they want or whenever they are Lazy to chase using vehicles.

I do believe that LSPD should PUT rules for using the annihilator and restrict it to situations where its really needed . LSPD should also be aware that Police bike is way enough to keep up with any fast Vehicle As officer Ronman did . and the other officers did a really great Job when using their Patrol Vehicles and were able to keep up with me ..
I would also thank the other cops who used Vehicles and Warned before opening fire .

Evidence:

Former IV:MP Administrator , FBI special Agent , COL director , Advertisement team Leader , SSDS driving teacher , LCPD officer .
Free Palestine <3

Offline Kawashty

• Ray Fearon
  • Badge-ID: #LS8250
  • Discord: Kawashty#8345
Re: Complaint against LSPD Office Norrage and noose operator
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 00:40:17 am »
Greetings, Ray Fearon
Lspd Lieutenant
Noose Team Leader

The officer who blown the gs wasn't his intention to do that so, that officer was player with tag [TCL]Kawashty, he faced fps drops while turning to you, if you want to speak about realism, you wouldn't be filling up a car while cops in your back and your engine is on, and roaming around killing and no fear at all, 2ndly the gs exploded accidently, due to fps drop so controls didn't respond.

As for annihilator, it was noted that you are heavily armed, therefore two NOOSE TRU Units deployed in annihilator to catch-up, the shooting was comming from an M4, the annihilator pilot is player tag [R*]Jcstodds and M4 shooter was player tag [R*]Norrage, about getting shot with annihilator maybe you didn't notice that heavily armed suspect fleeing meanwhile noose out hunting him down, therefore your second vehicle attempted to be disabled by annihilator, while other M4 shooter still trying to get you down till finally happened what happened and Officer Lisa got you down.

In IV the Hq have it's point to have a rule for it, and disabled it scriptly, but here, anything spawned with special utilities, used for a reason.

So the reason why annihilator with two units in it, went to hunt you down, because you sniper first officer, killed second at gs and still fleeing with armed weapons. So you are not going anywhere from deadly force.

The main usage for annihilator minigun was for armored vehicle as well as heavily armed suspects, and the noose commander can decide when it is suitable, you just raged out because your super car zentorno were able to get you out of the 8 officers due to there slower cruisers which are not comparable to a super car, and many times flipping with no roleplay damage, the car got simply blown, that's what raised your concerns about being abused, because of the gs blown in your face due to an accident, and annihilator disabling your 2nd attempted to a new vehicle.

This place is not suitable for complaints, it supposed to talk about alive person talking ICly, since you didn't do so, to be forwarded to the HQ.

N.O.O.S.E T.R.U Commander

Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 01:54:28 am »
LSPD Officer / NOOSE Operative Anthony Washington responding to the complaint towards myself.

Let's get things straight here, since there are numerous faults in your version.

First of all, you are getting wrong who is responsible for what. I was a passenger in the helicopter, whilst Jcstodds was flying the helicopter. Jcstodds was the one operating the machineguns, I was operating my M4 from the side, shooting at you.

Second of all, I believe you have arrived at Los Santos not so long ago. You are not up to date with how things work here and seem to be stuck with the regulations in another city or maybe even another country. Every city (server) has it's own regulations, and the regulation in this city is that we can use lethal force on heavily armed suspects with fast vehicles. You are forgetting to point out that you were escaping in a fast vehicle, one that is hard to keep up with with patrol vehicles (bikes excluded, they have a bigger chance of falling/death).

Third, as I said, you are not familiar with the regulations. There was nothing wrong with our policy, as the following regulation says:

Quote from: NOOSE Regulations
6. N.O.O.S.E. members are allowed to use lethal force if:
A. They are told to do so by operation leader or command staff.
B. There is a present life-danger.
C. There is a suspect evading.

There was present life-danger since you were shooting and you were evading. Furthermore, lethal force is lethal force, there is not any different section in this regulation so this means we can use any lethal force we deem necessary, even if it is a grenade. Annihilator machine guns are not an exception.

Fourth, overpowering is something that is not even the question here, it is about your words 'abuse' that clearly is nonsense as I explained above. You killed an officer so we did not have to warn you again as the following procedure states:

Quote from: LSPD Regulations
2. Lethal weapons are only to be used:

A. If suspect is actively shooting at officers
B. If suspect does not comply after being repeatedly tasered
C. If suspect does not comply after considerable warning that you will use deadly force
D. To disable suspects vehicle or tyres if they are evading

Maybe regulations are needed, but that is not up to me to decide or to judge on. All I know is that we currently operated within the books and regulations stated above.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Mac Taylor

• [V:MP] LSPD Captain
  • Badge-ID: #LS8271
  • V:MP: Mac_Taylor
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 18:29:15 pm »
Good evening, Osamad.

This is Captain Taylor from LSPD Upper Command, I will be here addressing some points of the complaint and inform you the future line of this complaint.

N.O.O.S.E stands out for "National Office of Security Enforcement", an elite division within LSPD responsible for all kinds of Tactical Operations and pursuits. In your case, it's clear that you have murdered two officers, was running out with super cars all over the map, and attempted to go mountain chase. Those are more than enough for N.O.O.S.E to deploy to neutralize the suspect (you).

Officer Ronman in a bike, keeping up with...true, bikes are kinda good for keeping up...but that's not the case here, what's after only one officer can keep up with you and the rest are left behind? You will take the advantage whenever he's alone to shoot him and then you are free like a bird.

Secondly, you are completely clueless of what an annihilator is as I can see from your actions. Annihilator was, is, and will never be for high speed chases as it's not that fast to keep up with super cars. So you are mistaken here, Annihilator was not deployed because you got a super car only, but also because you are declared as a dangerous suspect who murdered two officers and is continuing in evading the police. That's the sufficient reason for N.O.O.S.E to deploy.

Norrage has already stated multiple procedures which clearly allows this kind of action in such situations. All in all, no procedures, rules, laws or anything was broken by any of our officers.

And to make it fair, we will be reviewing and changing the regulations of LSPD and N.O.O.S.E as whole very soon due to the fact of applying more strict rules by the server HQ soon.

For this complaint, there's no actions that will be taken against any of the officers, their decision to take out the suspect was right for that time. Hence, the complaint will be closed and archived within 24 hours.

I advise you to play on the server for couple of days before complaining everywhere about a regulation that's clear if you take the time to read the public procedures yourself.

Complaint to be closed and archived within 24 hours, no actions will be taken against officers, the only thing is to review regulations and that's because the server is moving into a new, better set of rules.

Regards,
Mac Taylor
Los Santos Police Department - Captain

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal