| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 06:27 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 64
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: V:MP Complaint  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Semirak

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • IV:MP: Semi
V:MP Complaint
« on: September 29, 2020, 18:33:04 pm »
Los Santos Police Department
Complaints

Name of the reporter: Robert Daniels
Name of the officer(s) involved:Darius Johnson
Name of any witnesses:Austin, Harzy

Time and date of the events:29.09.20 18.00
Description of the events:
I was caught trepassing the building adjacent the weed spot in sandy shores.The officer named Darius arrested me with the accusation of "trepassing". I refused that and i told him thats a state property.
What im making for this complaint is that i didnt receive my investigation since the officer says " You were caught in act.". He decided that i dont deserve to be processed sice my crime is obvious.
Is that so? why we have a court in the forum?

Evidence:

Offline Shokkoth

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3830
  • V:MP: Darius_Johnson
  • Discord: Shokkoth#3830
Re: V:MP Complaint
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 19:37:18 pm »
Good evening.
Senior Officer Johnson here.
On the evening of September 29th, I was out patrolling the well-known drug location around Blaine County. I have spotted a narcotic plant at the Trucking Depot. There was a vehicle parked just down the road, observing me. I have requested backup over the radio. Senior Officers Austin and Harzy responded. While i waited for backup, i confiscated the illegal plant and put it into my cruiser, for safe storage. Upon arrival of the two units, we approached the vehicle just to find out that the driver was unresponsive ((afk)). At that time we received a 911 call regarding somebody planting narcotics around Senora Desert. Senior Officer Austin left the scene to change the engine oil in his cruiser. While heading back to the station, he called the reporting party requesting further details. The reporting party had no further information. All three of us decided to stay around Blaine County and keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. I was staged at the Trucking Depot, on the side of the road. After a while i noticed a male individual cross two lanes of traffic multiple times. He ran around the nearby fields. I had no intention of stopping him, until he approached the house by the trucking depot. As it is a well known drug location, i decided to head over and investigate. Upon arrival i noticed the male individual (Who upon arrest identified himself as a 'Robert Daniels') standing on the wooden patio, right at the house. I approached with my vehicle and asked what's going on. Not being satisfied with the reply i received, i asked if he owns the property or if he has permission from the owner to be at the property. He very clearly indicated that he doesn't. I asked him twice to vacate the property as he is trespassing, which he refused. Then i asked a third time, letting him know that he will be arrested if he doesn't leave. Once again, he disregarded that warning too. I told him that i am placing him under arrest for trespassing and failure to follow a lawful order. I have also called this out over the radio, both of the Senior Officers responded to the scene. Upon cuffing the male, i stated the reason for his arrest. I did a brief frisk to make sure he didn't have anything illegal on him, and brought him to my cruiser. Once he was inside, i once again stated the reason for his arrest and read him his right, which he stated that he did understand. I called the scene Code Fourteen and all units went back Ten Eight. I transported the individual to MRPD, where i ran his details through our system and, once again, told him what i was charging him with. The individual did state he wanted an investigation, however, as a Senior Detective in Charge within the LSPD Detective Bureau i did not see any need for an investigation as we did not need any additional evidence or statements as the person has been caught red handed. The entire encounter has been recorded by my bodycam, the dashcam, and witness by two other high ranking LSPD officers.  The individual refused to move from the office area. After ordering him multiple times, i discharged my tazer into his torso, which our dispatch can confirm as i called it over the radio. He has been brought to the holding cell where he awaited to be transported into the County Jail by sheriff deputies and await his trial.

Kind regards,
Senior Officer Darius Johnson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Offline Semirak

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • IV:MP: Semi
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 15:15:13 pm »
Hello,

All that the officer says is the truth , I want to defend my self .
This complant Is opened first of all because i havent the rights that the officer told me
Once he was inside, i once again stated the reason for his arrest and read him his right, which he stated that he did understand.
Miranda warnings clearly says :
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."
Act 2.1
A person is deemed innocent until proven otherwise in the process of justice.

I did not have any questioning neither he asked me if i want a lawyer. He states that my crime is red handed.So i got just jailed.

This was about the complaint , now i will defend myself about the arrest reason.

First of all i want to state that the reason trepassing is unvalid since the officer cant arrest someone for trepassing a private property when he clearly(as he stated) trepassed that property without having seen a crime there or having a warrant from the court. So he have not the right to trepass a private property to ask people if they are trepassing!
But the place i was found on was a property of the state and our laws allows to enter state without occupaying and blocking that.
Act 7.7
Occupying or blocking government or private property is prohibited and is classified as hijacking.

Demands: I would like it as compensation for jailying me for no reason and dont respect my rights $100000 from the LSPD and 200$ for the jail fee.
                The apologies from the officer is demanded too.

Offline Shokkoth

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 15:36:25 pm »
Greetings.
This will be my final response to this complaint, as i feel everything has already been covered. I will await a response from Senior Staff.

Firstly, i would like to highlight that the Miranda Rights quoted above, are not correct.
They are as follows:
'You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.'

Secondly, officers are not required to ask if you would like an attorney. Upon stating that you understand the Miranda Rights that have been read to you, you acknowledge the fact that you are aware that you can request an attorney. We aren't obliged to offer one, it is up to the person to request an attorney, if they wish to have one present, as per the Miranda Rights that they agreed to understand.

I will not address the accusation that i have trespassed the property myself, as it would be a waste of my time. LSPD Officers are within their full right to enter properties in order to investigate and/or stop a possible crime that may be in progress at that current time.

The following Los Santos Penal Code laws have been broken:

Act 2.12
Entering a property without proper authorisation is classified as trespassing and is prohibited.

Act 3.6
Unlawful assembly is prohibited. All streets and houses are government property unless properly state otherwise.

Act 4.3
Willfully attempting to obstruct, pervert of defeat the course of justice is prohibited and is classified as obstruction to justice.

Act 4.5
Disobeying the order, court or government is prohibited.

Act 7.7
Occupying or blocking government or private property is prohibited and is classified as hijacking.

I would also like to highlight the fact that Los Santos Police Department Officers, are not the State Judges. Their job is to place people into custody and gather any and all evidence. Police Stations aren't courthouses.

Kind regards,
Senior Officer Darius Johnson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 15:40:24 pm »
Spoiler (Click to expand)
Los Santos Police Department
Complaints

Name of the reporter: Robert Daniels
Name of the officer(s) involved:Darius Johnson
Name of any witnesses:Austin, Harzy

Time and date of the events:29.09.20 18.00
Description of the events:
I was caught trepassing the building adjacent the weed spot in sandy shores.The officer named Darius arrested me with the accusation of "trepassing". I refused that and i told him thats a state property.
What im making for this complaint is that i didnt receive my investigation since the officer says " You were caught in act.". He decided that i dont deserve to be processed sice my crime is obvious.
Is that so? why we have a court in the forum?

Evidence:

Hello,

All that the officer says is the truth , I want to defend my self .
This complant Is opened first of all because i havent the rights that the officer told me
Once he was inside, i once again stated the reason for his arrest and read him his right, which he stated that he did understand.
Miranda warnings clearly says :
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."
Act 2.1
A person is deemed innocent until proven otherwise in the process of justice.

I did not have any questioning neither he asked me if i want a lawyer. He states that my crime is red handed.So i got just jailed.

This was about the complaint , now i will defend myself about the arrest reason.

First of all i want to state that the reason trepassing is unvalid since the officer cant arrest someone for trepassing a private property when he clearly(as he stated) trepassed that property without having seen a crime there or having a warrant from the court. So he have not the right to trepass a private property to ask people if they are trepassing!
But the place i was found on was a property of the state and our laws allows to enter state without occupaying and blocking that.
Act 7.7

Demands: I would like it as compensation for jailying me for no reason and dont respect my rights $100000 from the LSPD and 200$ for the jail fee.
                The apologies from the officer is demanded too.

Thank you for the report Mr Daniels. This actions of Darius Johnson will be investigated in due course by LSPD Command staff.

To clarify, this isn't a court, this area is for complaints and to report the actions of LSPD members to command staff. If you did want to sue LSPD for damages, you would have to create a case at City Hall (Argonath Forums) and find a suitable judge to participate such as Minister Bert, or General Spn. As Chief of Police, I would be defending LSPD so I would advise against this action with the evidence presented.

Please can either party provide a picture of the area in question?

Regards,
Chief Stodds
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Shokkoth

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2020, 15:49:29 pm »
**Axon Bodycam footage is submitted as evidence**

((Its the side of the house at the Trucking Depot weed spot))

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal