| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 04:40 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 184
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Mike_Kevlar  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Mike Kevlar

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: Mike_Kevlar
VCPD: Mike_Kevlar
« on: August 26, 2018, 21:12:56 pm »

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY

Application: Mike_Kevlar

1. Name and Lastname:
Mike_Kevlar.
2. Previous Names (if any):
Ulrich_Ebersbacher, Vito_Lopez, [NAR]Ulrich.
3. Age:

4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
1 year ago.
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
Start a new career and help fight against crime.
6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
I believe I am competent enough to be a cadet with my skills.

7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
Yes, I was once a member of the Ninth Avenue Razors and Vipers, kicked and free decision to leave respectively. I decided to leave the criminal life and started a new life as a police officer.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
No.
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
Of course, you must always follow the rules.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
Re: VCPD: Mike_Kevlar
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 22:16:33 pm »
Before we get into your very long past in criminal activities, in the Vipers forum thread it was said you left it because you are going to be inactive. Care to explain how you will be in VCPD while you can't be active enough for a more light-headed group?

Reference: http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=125018.msg1951629#msg1951629
Thats a charge.

Offline Mike Kevlar

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 02:11:06 am »
Before we get into your very long past in criminal activities, in the Vipers forum thread it was said you left it because you are going to be inactive. Care to explain how you will be in VCPD while you can't be active enough for a more light-headed group?

Reference: http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=125018.msg1951629#msg1951629
Actually, inactivity was about health problems. But I'm better now and I intend to participate more actively.

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 02:13:03 am »
Although your past proceeds you, when you're a cop, you're a good cop!

Best of luck, I hope you have a good stay in the PD this time around!

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline PANZER24

• Citizen
  • Adrian_Shephard is available for service
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 19:07:36 pm »
Good Luck.
Quote from Dwight T.Barnes:
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"

Offline Ellis F.

• [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • VC:MP: [MK]Sup_
  • Discord: Sup_#9644
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 20:05:28 pm »
You left Viper and somedays after you decided to try your luck in VCPD, at first saying you were going to be inactive and now you are active, i can't really trust you with the excuse you have shown, you also have a very long criminal record, and regardless of it you still decided to apply shortly after you ''left'' the criminal live, how can we trust you that you won't do crimes behind our backs, or change your mind and return to being a criminal again, and most importantly, how can you prove you are not a security threat?, your performance in cop-duty is indeed good, but it's just that what's holding you back, the fate of this application will rely in your answers to our questions, this application won't be further processed until you answer our questions.

Offline Mike Kevlar

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 22:38:06 pm »
You left Viper and somedays after you decided to try your luck in VCPD, at first saying you were going to be inactive and now you are active, i can't really trust you with the excuse you have shown, you also have a very long criminal record, and regardless of it you still decided to apply shortly after you ''left'' the criminal live, how can we trust you that you won't do crimes behind our backs, or change your mind and return to being a criminal again, and most importantly, how can you prove you are not a security threat?, your performance in cop-duty is indeed good, but it's just that what's holding you back, the fate of this application will rely in your answers to our questions, this application won't be further processed until you answer our questions.
I don't intend to be a criminal again. I've been thinking about this decision for some time now. I get sick of the same thing being repeated several times. I decided to choose something that did not upset me that might bring me new challenges for me.
I'm not a security threat. I just want to fight against crime with people which I know and admire.

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 13:56:54 pm »
No from me, I'm of tired of criminal rejects thinking VCPD is some retirement plan. I have plenty of memories of you flaming VCPD and just being a real asshole. Even in the slightest chance you are serious it is too soon to be trusting you.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Ellis F.

• [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • VC:MP: [MK]Sup_
  • Discord: Sup_#9644
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 22:46:02 pm »

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied.
At this point in time, we feel that you may not yet be ready to join the Vice City Police Department.

While your performance on-duty is indeed good, taking into account your very long criminal record plus the fact you just left the criminal world and shortly after re-applied for VCPD, you are simply impossible to trust at this stage, i advice you quit absolutely all the criminal habits for a while and then re-apply and maybe by then we could atleast consider your application, for now, any possibilities of trusting you are simply non existent.

You are welcome to re-apply in 1 month, only if you find that you are better suited in future. Take a look over the VCPD guides, and perhaps you could gain additional experience from fellow officers to help expand your knowledge and abilities as a police operative.

Wishing you the best of luck,

Sergeant Jonathan Carter
VCPD HQ

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal