| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 08:04 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 82
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [sa:mp] resignation  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Cyclone

• White Shadows
  • Citizen
  • Don't cry cause it's over, smile cause it happened
  • Badge-ID: #8019
[sa:mp] resignation
« on: October 09, 2019, 22:56:17 pm »
Hey guys, sad moments but I was inactive for around two or three months, I logged in once to check on the new LSPD interior and that was all. I don't think I'm so interested on light roleplay and especially LEO roleplay anymore, sorry to disappoint you all with my departure but still, thanks for having me. Had a lot of great and fun memories in here especially with more than half of the TAB with SAPD and FBI members online.

Bas - I remember in the SAPD academy when my grandfather passed away, you decided to allow me in sooner because of the dedication you saw in me. You guided me on everything and we witnessed four seasons of the year together. I was sad when Doggi resigned from Chief of Police but I realized you were a better Chief (no offense Doggi) when the changes you brought to SAPD made sense. We'll still be together but still, thanks for having me here and not discharging me when you could.

Spike - Same goes for you, thanks for having me. You also guided me especially on divisions, formats and handbooks. You've been my idol at some point especially with investigative stuff and Detective Bureau. You gave me a chance in DB and I still resigned from that. Keep it up, man.

Chester - I know we argue and fight a lot and I keep containing myself whenever you say something negative about me but still, you're like an elder brother to me. Both aggressive but protective. Thanks for allowing me in CSD and giving me a second chance.

Doggi - Thanks for giving me a chance in SAPD Academy, I know that I lost your respect, or I think I did after I posted something involving racism on SAPD forums and I'm sorry for that.

Kowalski - We argued a lot and stuff and I also thought that at a point you were jealous of me, even though we still kept on being friends and we worked together. Kudos, sad to see you go.

Luther and Jenni - Closest friends in SAPD, good luck in Detective Bureau. Thanks for keeping me by your side.

Badandy - We got to roleplay both illegally and legally together, you also kept me on your side at all costs. You were one of the greatest command members I've known. Thanks for having me and good luck.

See you all on possibly another future, that's it from me.

#8019, end of watch from LSPD. 10-7.

Police Officer III Cyclone
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Luther

• Let the FBI describe my past
  • [V:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Badge-ID: #8822
  • IV:MP: Luther
  • V:MP: Luther_Kingston
  • Discord: Terrorist#9233
Re: [sa:mp] resignation
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 23:03:39 pm »
Colemann my friend, it was good having you in the department, we had quite the laughs together, you're a good cop honestly, much respect, will be seeing you soon, Good luck in the future.

Luther J. Kingston

Offline Dante3905

• [SA:MP] Former FBI Special Agent
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 8153
  • SA-MP: Kevin Thompson
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 23:03:53 pm »
o7

Offline Jennifer_Ethel

• why are you reading this anyway?
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: owo
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 23:40:49 pm »
It is really sad to see you go, you are one of the coolest guys I've met and I wish you the best of luck in the future. I hope we see each other again. Farewell, friend.

Former Sergeant Angela Lopez

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 00:53:56 am »
Farewell, I hope you continue on with something else and hopefully grow up but not too fast. Enjoy your life.

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator

Offline Spike

• SA:MP Valar
  • Citizen
  • A leader leads by example, not by force.
  • Badge-ID: #6549
  • SA-MP: James_Robinson
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 00:59:49 am »
Best of luck in the future, don't be a stranger and keep in touch!

RETIRED Deputy Chief of Police James Robinson
Internal Affairs Commanding Officer | Chief of Detectives
San Andreas Police Department - "To protect and serve"
2014-2019

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 09:25:48 am »
Kowalski - We argued a lot and stuff and I also thought that at a point you were jealous of me, even though we still kept on being friends and we worked together. Kudos, sad to see you go.

Mate, I've never been jealous of you, but always happy for you. I'm sad to see you go and I'll always consider you a mate.

We worked together plenty and I honestly appreciate the moments we've policed SA together. I've honestly forgotten about our arguments soon after we had them, and always enjoyed your company.

Farewell mate, keep in touch and do what you enjoy, whether it be heavy RP or a fun environment like VCMP Argonath, whatever makes you happy and is fun for you.

See you around! :)

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal