| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 12:04 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 250
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Resignations  (Read 10069 times)

Offline stuart

• Citizen
Re: Resignations
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 17:14:50 pm »
good bye luca  i you come back to sapd soon matey  :cry:

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 17:18:13 pm »
NONONO!!

Pls luca!! come back! You were a chief that everybody wants... No kidding. In Game you were fantastic! Maybe the cooperation with the fbi was a little (ready LITTLE) mistake.. but go on! Man, you are a human!

So please, come back, it would be great...

Greetz
- YOUR Senion Officer Tovenaarke  :cop:

Offline [AV]Decy

• Citizen
  • (Retired)Ex DPD Cheif and Ex SAPD Dep Cheif
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 19:29:11 pm »
I agree that Luca should take a few more days to iron some issues out.
I had a fair idea of what SAPD would have been like long term.

This type of issue relates to a football club, i will take my team Celtic FC as an example..

Celtic were doing well under Martin O'Niell progressing to the UEFA Cup Final in 2003 and then he resigned.
Gordon Strachan took over and basically everyone disliked him and thought he was a bad manager.
He started badly as manager losing to American teams pre season and not qualifying for champions league.
A few years on, he took Celtic FC to the last 16 of the Champions League twice, something which Martin O'Niell NEVER did.
Now he is on course to win the Scottish Premier League 3 times in a row, something which hasnt been achieved since the great Jock Stein was in charge in the 60s

Compare Celtic FC to ARPD SAPD in this case..short term effects do not relate to the long term rewards. I am sure the current situations can be ironed out to allow successful running of ARPD SAPD in the future
After four months i finally got my Router working! My PS3s now online! Contact me if you want my PSN :)

Offline [R*]RON

• Administrator
  • [Rock Stars] co-leader
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 10:02:27 am »
I doubt that Celtic coach managed high standards without changing something in his own actions...
And doubt the same actions leaded to the lowest places and highest places the same time...

The second - the compare is not fair... You are again talking about professional restricted group - football club...

ARPD is not a club, is not a clan, is not a restricted group... And that was the main mistake...

Yes Luca was a great cop... But it does not mean he can mess his ARPD rights with forum admins rights just for putting his anger on FBI even without knowledges why FBI recruited "officers"...
That was straight admin abuse...

I never saw criminals gangs opening war on each other cos their members move from one gang to other...

And its a shame police chief comes and threats "no cooperation your access to SAPD is closed"...

Luca needed one thing - to listen to the headquarters... Which he successfully avoided...
With this we had no other thing then to freeze the whole group...
Cos I do not wish to get complains from ARPD as well and to fix forum accounts for police groups, arguing with police chief and listening to the roleplayers who got kicked cos they were chosing other roles then just "cop 24/7"...

And from this positions will be taken a new leader... He may not be great as luca, but he can manage a lot if he WILL listen to the HQ...Two previous police leaders clearly putted a dick on developers opinion...

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal