| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 21:55 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 121
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: ARPD Temporary Leaving  (Read 262584 times)

Offline Shawn.

• [SA:MP] SWAT Rookie
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #110
  • SA-MP: [WS]Vector
Re: Temporary Leaving
« Reply #1640 on: August 23, 2018, 23:29:06 pm »

Name: [WS]Vector
Dates Inactive: 23.08. - 28.10.
Reason:Broken Pc.

Offline Bas

• Citizen
Re: Temporary Leaving
« Reply #1641 on: August 26, 2018, 12:18:14 pm »
Name: Bas McCane
Duration: 20.08 - 28.08
Reason: Had to assist with the school introduction week which left me with a very low amount of time.

Chief of Police Bas McCane
"You cannot police a community without effectively working with the community."

Offline Bruce`

• Citizen
Re: ARPD Temporary Leaving
« Reply #1642 on: September 15, 2018, 10:36:02 am »
Name: Bruce McCane
Duration: unkown
Reason: Pretty much have been quiet busy with work and am barely finding any time to play games.

Offline JoshThePenguin

• [SA:MP] S.W.A.T. Rookie [SA:MP]AirDiv Pilot Officer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 131
« Reply #1643 on: October 26, 2018, 13:39:20 pm »
Name: JoshThePenguin
Duration: 2 weeks
Reason: Exams + deadlines, overall just too busy to find time to hop IG at the moment.
SAPD Senior Officer

"Cops, If u can't do your jobs properly, get the hell off duty"
- TeaM_Duel

Offline Sawyer

• [SA:MP] Senior Officer
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Sawyer
« Reply #1644 on: November 05, 2018, 14:16:19 pm »
Name: [TCL]Charles
Duration: Until 31/11/2018
Reason: Heavy real life schedule

I might as well add lack of motivation. SAPD's activity is boring and has became a staling product. It seems as being a two-man squad consisting of Doggi and Bas. True hardworkers haven't been rewarded and completely overlooked despite being fairly active the last 5-6 months, especially right after Jake Parker's departure. In addition, constructive criticism has not been looked right in the eye and SAPD is a mess that only keeps falling from grace with degrading treatment. All past suggestions/ideas from an experienced part of SAPD have been simply rejected or bypassed due to a more or less 'we know better' reason. Furthermore, a solid and actual caring part of SAPD has left for another servers or simply rarely ever play for several reasons such as lack motivation, inactivity issues but also the ones stated above (Bruce_McCane, Dexter_Smith, Edward_McColey, Jared_Rowland, Vector, Leonardo_MacCarthy) and trust me it's only going to get worse.

Incase you are too blind to realize, start by promoting KJones and this prick Jason Dilworth, re-start the Detective Division with these two as a leading part. Share some of your work with a truly experienced veteran Badandy, bring Jared Rowland back, promote him and let him lead SWAT in peace without you interfering every now and then as well. Chat with Mircea to arrange FBI-SAPD combined trainings/operations, and reach FLA and Hubert OOC to start in-game conflicts. Make the recruiting process easier for the average semi-active player nowadays and see what happens. It's not rocket science.

Fix it.

Offline Bas

• Citizen
« Reply #1645 on: November 05, 2018, 14:43:49 pm »

I might as well add lack of motivation. SAPD's activity is boring and has became a staling product. It seems as being a two-man squad consisting of Doggi and Bas. True hardworkers haven't been rewarded and completely overlooked despite being fairly active the last 5-6 months, especially right after Jake Parker's departure. In addition, constructive criticism has not been looked right in the eye and SAPD is a mess that only keeps falling from grace with degrading treatment. All past suggestions/ideas from an experienced part of SAPD have been simply rejected or bypassed due to a more or less 'we know better' reason. Furthermore, a solid and actual caring part of SAPD has left for another servers or simply rarely ever play for several reasons such as lack motivation, inactivity issues but also the ones stated above (Bruce_McCane, Dexter_Smith, Edward_McColey, Jared_Rowland, Vector, Leonardo_MacCarthy) and trust me it's only going to get worse.

Incase you are too blind to realize, start by promoting KJones and this prick Jason Dilworth, re-start the Detective Division with these two as a leading part. Share some of your work with a truly experienced veteran Badandy, bring Jared Rowland back, promote him and let him lead SWAT in peace without you interfering every now and then as well. Chat with Mircea to arrange FBI-SAPD combined trainings/operations, and reach FLA and Hubert OOC to start in-game conflicts. Make the recruiting process easier for the average semi-active player nowadays and see what happens. It's not rocket science.

Fix it.

Your lack of knowledge of what's truely going on within SAPD is truely astonishing. Kristopher Jones has been promoted to supervisory officer. Jason Dilworth has been granted supervision over TED which he wanated. Jared Rowland is currently Team Leader and in charge of swat. Mircea is within swat but himself is hardly around the server. I've talked with Hubert multiple times to start some kind of cooperation but FLA aitself is hardly active. It's easy to judge command while not knowing what's going on but almost all points you bring up are invalid. Detective division can't be restarted due to no families or groups even being remotely active which would just mean that the detective division would become a squad of people driving premier's and buffalo's while their badge is turned off for no reason.

I've told you already multiple times the people who come to me with good idea's are rewarded(KJones being academy manager, Jason Dilworth becoming in charge of TED) however I am still waiting for your constructive criticism. I'm about done with your negative attitude. If you don't like it how things are being ran you're free to get out but don't give me your inactivity. I'll give you 72 hours to decide wherther you wish to contribute to the department or you're going inactive and just blame it all on the command staff.

Offline Sawyer

• [SA:MP] Senior Officer
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Sawyer
« Reply #1646 on: November 05, 2018, 14:56:33 pm »

Fix it.

Your lack of knowledge of what's truely going on within SAPD is truely astonishing. Kristopher Jones has been promoted to supervisory officer. Jason Dilworth has been granted supervision over TED which he wanated. Jared Rowland is currently Team Leader and in charge of swat. Mircea is within swat but himself is hardly around the server. I've talked with Hubert multiple times to start some kind of cooperation but FLA aitself is hardly active. It's easy to judge command while not knowing what's going on but almost all points you bring up are invalid. Detective division can't be restarted due to no families or groups even being remotely active which would just mean that the detective division would become a squad of people driving premier's and buffalo's while their badge is turned off for no reason.

I've told you already multiple times the people who come to me with good idea's are rewarded(KJones being academy manager, Jason Dilworth becoming in charge of TED) however I am still waiting for your constructive criticism. I'm about done with your negative attitude. If you don't like it how things are being ran you're free to get out but don't give me your inactivity. I'll give you 72 hours to decide wherther you wish to contribute to the department or you're going inactive and just blame it all on HQ.
How nice and convenient to promote the most active part of SAPD such as KJones and Dilworth with 'TED' and 'Supervisory' while you especially sneaked through Captain for I guess being Doggi's chosen one. My knowledge is more than decent to realize what is actually going on and you coming back at me with your so called 'promotions' of inactive projects such as TED confirms my part. There's no people for an active TED. Your counter argument is a joke and clearly confirms you being incapable of leading anything, and the only reason you could have reached Captain is the server being dead as it is.

Do not even give me the 72 hours to decide what you consider contribution. This post is contribution, you just fail to realize it. Your so called two-man HQ is the reason I actually joined SAPD. Doggi insisted that I should join SAPD, so I did.

Face the facts at last!!

Edit: Nice editing out the HQ with command staff right after my post by the way.  :rofl:

Offline Bas

• Citizen
« Reply #1647 on: November 05, 2018, 15:04:18 pm »

Fix it.

I've told you already multiple times the people who come to me with good idea's are rewarded(KJones being academy manager, Jason Dilworth becoming in charge of TED) however I am still waiting for your constructive criticism. I'm about done with your negative attitude. If you don't like it how things are being ran you're free to get out but don't give me your inactivity. I'll give you 72 hours to decide wherther you wish to contribute to the department or you're going inactive and just blame it all on HQ.
How nice and convenient to promote the most active part of SAPD such as KJones and Dilworth with 'TED' and 'Supervisory' while you especially sneaked through Captain for I guess being Doggi's chosen one. My knowledge is more than decent to realize what is actually going on and you coming back at me with your so called 'promotions' of inactive projects such as TED confirms my part. There's no people for an active TED. Your counter argument is a joke and clearly confirms you being incapable of leading anything, and the only reason you could have reached Captain is the server being dead as it is.

Do not even give me the 72 hours to decide what you consider contribution. This post is contribution, you just fail to realize it. Your so called two-man HQ is the reason I actually joined SAPD. Doggi insisted that I should join SAPD, so I did.

Face the facts at last!!

Your activity in the past few weeks is so low I'm even trying to understand why you don't just step down as you obviously lost interest in the department. Now you try to come at me for moving up while most people agree with my actions it seems that just you are seeing issues here. I've been trying to promote people but most of them either went inactive or went over to another RP community yourself being the prime example. You could've been moved up way sooner but you're hardly around. Now you try to say that the promotions are bullshit while Jason himself asked for the opportunity to lead TED. You want detective division back which would be just as dead but you consider a promotion to be in charge of TED as a negative thing. You're contradicting yourself on so many levels. If you disagree with my actions you could've come to me but instead of trying to open a dialoge you seem to make your inacitivity request a personal vendetta to attack the current command staff and I fail to stand for it. You'll have your 72 hours to decide and you're even free to reach out to me on discord to talk. If no decision in 72 hours I'll talk about it with some personel that I trust. As for now let's stop replying on this topic as it's simply not meant for that. Either pm me or reach out on discord.

Offline Josef.

• [SA:MP]FBI Deputy Director
  • Citizen
« Reply #1648 on: January 19, 2019, 16:24:54 pm »
Name: [TCL]Mark_Daniels
Duration: 3/1/2019 to 24/1/2019
Reason: Semester finals

Offline Loupid

• Citizen