| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 12:06 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 283
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Ray Corbin  (Read 6597 times)

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
VCPD: Ray Corbin
« on: October 09, 2018, 18:57:11 pm »

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY

Application: RAY CORBIN

1. Name and Lastname:
Ray Corbin
2. Previous Names (if any):
RazorX
3. Age:

4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
Since 2008, with some inactivity periods inbetween.
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
Cop job is what I like best. I want to work with other officers to bring down criminals and keep law and order.
6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
I was in the VCPD before and have have a lot of experience working as a police officer. I have passed the academy twice before and would like to ask to be reinstated.

7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
Absolutely not. I would never. I despise criminals.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
I was first accepted in 2012, where I made it to Officer rank before being removed for inactivity. I then was accepted again in 2016 and made it to Sergeant rank before being discharged. I was recently removed for inactivity.
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
Yes, I have already passed the police academy twice and pratically know the in's and out's of all procedures.

@DaniGold I understand the reason I was discharged and I will once again prove my activity in order to stay apart of this place that has been my home for so long.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline RazorX

Re: VCPD: Ray Corbin
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 20:23:28 pm »
Today, I patrolled with multiple VCPD units. We took down a couple of low-level criminals, nothing too major.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 21:14:09 pm »

APPLICATION NOTED

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for posting an application and showing interest in the Vice City Police Department! It may take some time for us to process your application, depending on your activity and performance.

In the meantime, in order to boost your chances, you should remain active and be involved with the team. Additionally, it is important that you read, understand and obey the Vice City Police Department Procedures and Regulations. As an applicant of the department, you are now obliged to follow the said document. Note that failure to follow the Procedures and Regulations may decrease your chances of being accepted.

Good luck and hope to see you in the academy!

Chief of Police Daniel Lold
VCPD HQ

Ray, your reinstatement application is on hold and will be accepted only AFTER you prove to us that you are willing to be an active part of the PD.
Thats a charge.

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 02:44:02 am »
Good luck Ray, a bit of activity and I'm sure you'll be back in no time!

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Spartain

• Citizen
  • You can run but you can't hide.
    • Skype - Sahil Ali
  • Badge-ID: 5P4RT4
  • VC:MP: [DU]Spartain*PL
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 03:20:06 am »
Good luck

Offline SK

• SA:MP Developer | SAPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Life is full of hard choices
  • SA-MP: Justin Jones
  • Discord: Jones#2772
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 14:19:36 pm »
Good Luck Ray  :cop:

Offline RazorX

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 00:16:11 am »
Thanks all for the kind words.

I've been ingame now for around 1 hour but sadly no players joined the game. I will try again tomorrow.

I did however manage to confiscate some contraband I found floating in the sea!

Offline RazorX

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 01:10:52 am »
Today I played for about 1 and half hours. I patrolled with Jonathan but we didn't find any crimes to report.

We did find a bike that was dumped on the side of the highway though. We impounded it at the Impound Lot!

Offline RazorX

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 01:15:17 am »
Joined again today but no one really on and not much happening.

Offline SK

• SA:MP Developer | SAPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Life is full of hard choices
  • SA-MP: Justin Jones
  • Discord: Jones#2772
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 08:00:31 am »
Ray when you come in-game nobody is online because your timing doesnt match with others.

Offline Klein

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 11:13:18 am »
Srsly, the only guy I fear to 1v1 xD. Good luck with your app!

baba yaga

Offline Spiller

• Designer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #STNR420
  • VC:MP: Spiller
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2018, 17:16:44 pm »
Seriously, the only guy I fear on yacht. heliblades :troll:
Good Luck, Old friend!  ;)

Offline PANZER24

• Citizen
  • Adrian_Shephard is available for service
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 19:32:10 pm »
Seriously, the only guy I fear on yacht. heliblades :troll:
Good Luck, Old friend!  ;)

Quote from Dwight T.Barnes:
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"

Offline RazorX

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 20:04:13 pm »
Sorry forgot to mention here but I am currently away from home with limited internet access. I will be back next week.

Offline Ellis F.

• [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • VC:MP: [MK]Sup_
  • Discord: Sup_#9644
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2018, 02:45:12 am »
Noted.

Offline RazorX

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2018, 01:37:42 am »
Another extremely successful day for VCPD. Today, John and myself were patrolling when we noticed some loony driving like he was under the influence of some bizarre drug supplied by the funny farm if you know what I mean. After first losing sight, we managed to track him down at this old dilapidated warehouse. The guy, who we now know to be Nylez, looked incredibly suspicious and after we interrogated him he began becoming more and more nervous. When John was about to arrest him for failure to comply, he started to make a run for it. I took over as AU while John acted as PU on his HPV. We chased him for quite some time while he drove around the city aimlessly swerving in and out of traffic. When he crashed his vehicle into a pond, suddenly two very pale scrawny thugs pulled out and attacked us from behind giving Nylez enough time to grab another vehicle. I kept pursuing Nylez while John effortlessly took down both thugs, who we now know to be Antonio_Lucchesee and an ex-VCPD-Officer-gone-rogue Smaug. I'm sure his stint in the force won't ever be favorably looked on from now on. John re-joined me to chase down Nylez. I was able to stay close enough at all times, not letting Nylez escape. After some time, VCPD Officer Omar and ARPD Officer Lawrence came to aid in the chase. Nylez crashed many cars, and was wounded when John blasted him with his shotgun a couple of times in the arm. Eventually, he crashed yet another car of his when Omar intercepted him expertly. John was able finish Nylez off, with a perfect shot by his Chrome shotgun. Well played all. We proved yet again that no one can escape the VCPD.

Didn't have time to report on what happened a couple of days ago. While I was patrolling with my partner John, we had an alarm go off at the North Point Mall. We headed over there along with ARPD Officer Andrei. The robbers began to open fire on us, so we began to eliminate them one by one. Andrei made the first kill, striking one of the robbers in the head with his rifle. I then followed suit and caught DanielS with a clear headshot, blasting his brains all over the wall. John was able to take care of Fuzzie using his Chrome shotgun fatally blasting him at close range and decapitating this legs. The other robbers tried to escape, and we chased them down. I chased Sean and Han while John and Andrei went after the others. Sean and Han tried to change vehicles but I caught them off-guard. I managed to take out Sean with to his right arm, blasting it clean off. Han got away in a stolen vehicle, leaving his friend to bleed out on the road. I quickly reported to a Code 4 at the docks and found John being attacked by Ulrich. I chased him and managed to eliminate him before he could escape with the stolen Jewels. We caught up with Han and I took him out with a precision shot to he head through the windshield of his vehicle. Afterwards, we chased down Antonio Lucchesee and John was able to take him down as we teamed up on him in a shootout in Little Haiti. We managed to eliminate 6 out of the 7 robbers, one escaped with some stolen Jewels probably worth about $8,000.

Offline Ellis F.

• [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • VC:MP: [MK]Sup_
  • Discord: Sup_#9644
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2018, 01:42:05 am »
Very nice report :app:

Offline RazorX

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2018, 01:50:27 am »
Very nice report :app:
Thanks, and excellent work Captain. :v:

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2018, 09:11:45 am »
A question, if I may;

You're obviously doing a good job, and you always do... as an applicant.

Once you get accepted you disappear entirely, only joining couple times a month for a maximum of two hours. Why is that, you clearly have the willingness and the time to play, but is that only so you'll fill up the ranks of VCPD, or are you actually willing to continue playing, even as a VCPD Officer?
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline RazorX

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2018, 13:02:31 pm »
Hello Kessu,

You're welcome to post here

Firstly concerning your first statement, am i right to think you are questioning if i ever did anything good as an officer+? If so I think my career is enough evidence to say otherwise?

I have always been fighting against the whole idea that I am inactive and dont care. I really disagree with the latter and I am always playing when I am able to. I am a casual gamer so compared with a lot of others I dont play as much but That doesnt mean i dont care or that i dont want to play.

I believe i have done a lot as VCPD, and have climbed ranks to sgt. and SWAT LT before. I wouldnt of reached those ranks without working for them. Though I am not a rank hunter. I jst want to be apart of the force because I have been here since 2012 and its like home to me. I am a police officer, its where I belong.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal