| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 00:39 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 275
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD Application - UF.luchgox/Klein  (Read 6083 times)

Offline Klein

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
VCPD Application - UF.luchgox/Klein
« on: March 17, 2019, 09:31:29 am »

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY

Application: UF.luchgox

1. Name and Lastname:
Runey B.
2. Previous Names (if any):
UFr.mystik, Millan Escotta, Runey and more
3. Age:
IC - 22 (16 IRL)

4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
I started playing Argonath seriously in 2017 July
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Departmentt?:
I want to help VCPD by collaborating with the police and sharing my experience withing the Department. I want to help myself in this state, I'm roaming around solo in the streets has no team behind.
6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
I was a former SWAT Operative and officer in this department. I know the procedures and regulations and the sessions mostly because of my previous experience in this department.
I've changed the flags more than enough. I admit my mistakes. Mistakes are tolerated once and learnt then, I've gone far. I cannot say more than that, that's all I got to say. Give me another go, I will prove myself worthy. This is what I said in my previous applications as well, but you will not see any of applications more because it's my last application except if it's rejected.
7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
I had big roots with the criminal clans and organizations, I was formerly leading the known street gang Vipers. I was interested in this, I thought to forward it more but things didn't go well which were planned and it broke up. More than that, I was also the Boss of Escotta criminal organization back in 17, which I left completely after I had joined the Vice City police.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
No I have no experience with any other ARPD's except VCPD.
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
Yes, I do.

baba yaga

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
Re: VCPD Application - UF.luchgox
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 10:04:03 am »
I was quite sad that you quit last time. Why did you betray the department? You could of been really successful here. I know mistakes happen but something made you want to do that the first time and i hope you wont do that again..

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline SK

• SA:MP Developer | SAPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Life is full of hard choices
  • SA-MP: Justin Jones
  • Discord: Jones#2772
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 12:21:12 pm »
Good luck :police:

Offline Klein

• Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 12:41:35 pm »
I was quite sad that you quit last time. Why did you betray the department? You could of been really successful here. I know mistakes happen but something made you want to do that the first time and i hope you wont do that again..

Yea, you were there I guess. But whatever it was, I promise you I won't make that mistake again. Rather I will help the department in difficult times.

baba yaga

Offline RazorX

• VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 13:11:51 pm »
I think you deserve a second chance. Good luck.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Klein

• Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 07:26:03 am »
Hello folks, if you don't find me in-game it would be because I'm busy with studies. I will mention the return date once I'm confirmed.

baba yaga

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 08:11:34 am »
Hello folks, if you don't find me in-game it would be because I'm busy with studies. I will mention the return date once I'm confirmed.
Noted.

Once you do return to activity let's have a proper discussion about your plans and see what kind of resolution we can come up with regarding your stay in the department (if you truly are interested in staying this time around).
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Klein

• Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 05:53:20 am »
Thanks.

I will try my best to return to full activity on mid of April.

baba yaga

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2019, 14:31:35 pm »
Good choice. You were a much better cop than a criminal. Hopefully you get another chance to prove yourself.

Offline OmaRosh

• What goes around comes around
  • VC:MP: [VU]OmaRosh
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 19:18:29 pm »
Good luck man

Offline moh

• Citizen
  • 💰💰💰💰
  • SA-MP: Michael_Scofield
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Goura
  • IV:MP: Goura
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 17:27:20 pm »
good luck  :cop:

Special Agent Goura Mohamed
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City - Miami Division

Offline PANZER24

• Citizen
  • Adrian_Shephard is available for service
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 23:37:32 pm »
I wish you good luck!
Quote from Dwight T.Barnes:
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"

Offline Klein

• Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2019, 22:43:45 pm »
I got a lot of updates and reports for today too much that I can't prepare them so I will explain them simply. (Witness is the public)

Mini-mission: NPM Jewel Heist
Spoiler (Click to expand)
Suspects:
Casualties and kills:

Summary:
Mini mission had appeared, EAF and new boys Marsek regrouped at North point mall. They didn't leave the NPM after they were warned to and so they started to heist. Fellow officer daruza was brutalized by Aaron. I sprayed my M4 over them and I got Han. Within few seconds I was stabbed by Nylez. Cadet Aky ends up killing Hype. And criminals gone crazy, killing each others. Then we decided to reach asap Vice Port, where the robbers will sell the stolen jewels. We get Iliasser and Aaron but we failed to stop all of the robbers.

Mini-mission: Downtown Vice City Jewel Heist
Suspects:
Casualties and kills:

Summary:
After Aky left the game and a few hours of patrol another Mini mission appears. EAF and Marsek again regroups at DT Jewel shop, they start it as soon as they arrive. Two of my team members are killed immediately by Kessu and Aaron as they ambushed to inside. I was on a roof opposite to the shop, I had myself armed with M4 and Mp5 so I could get them from the top. I spent two minutes watching the shop, as soon I was running of bullets I decided to land and I get Aaron as he appears in middle of the road. And I tried to rush but ended getting dead by Nylez and I took Iliaser with me, thanks to Nylez. After I was killed, I decided to arm myself and reach Vice Port asap, and I land bit late at docks. Better than nothing I got Affanster. And mean time, Kessu evaded and so the rest of them and I responded to Ocean Beach genocide.

Mission: Lighthouse voyage
Suspects:
Casualties and kills:

Summary:
During the genocide, EAF starts the smuggling voyage leaving Marsek and Nylez behind. After respawning I armed myself with Stubby shotgun and went to hover above the yatch. Three Furies armed at top deck spraying rifles on my maverick. It was somewhat difficult to land but as soon as the yatch paces slow I managed to land. Kessu kills his fellow crew member Alarba. I found Iliaser knocked, I killed him, then it was me and Kessu, and I got Kessu. I decided to go to bottom deck, Affanster blocks the stairs standing and spamming his stubby shotgun and I get headshot by Aaron. I then again armed myself with rilfes and to reach DT. I reached in the same period as the smugglers get out. And Aaron manages to kill me. And again the genocide of OB repeats and I respond.

Overall:
Failed to stop each of the missions but we got plenty of them.
My casualties are much to count.
I had few fellow offciers; jNewTonik/daruza,  Aky, VortiGamerx and some I don't remember well. Aky was the only one who was co-operating with me, after he left I fought alone although the newbie officers were on but they didn't listen to any of me nor tried to co-operate, they played by their plans.
We were outnumbered in various situations but we fought well. Thanks to cadet Aky especially, and other fellow officers. After all it was a refresh for me in VC-PD, you can expect better reports in future.

Signs,
~Runey

baba yaga

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 11:43:16 am »
With the rather impressive amount of work on the field one would expect you'd dish in the little bit extra to add in screenshots that aren't just highlighted logs?
Despite in-game work being IMO more important than reports; reports should reflect on your work and if it looks like you don't put much effort into them, its harder to see how much work you put in-game.

Keep up doing work though.
Thats a charge.

Offline Aky

• Citizen
    • Skype - I use discord: Aky#0484
  • Badge-ID: #RM0MG3Y
  • SA-MP: Aky
  • VC:MP: Aky
  • IV:MP: Aky
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 21:34:35 pm »
Hello Luch! I far as I remember the chiif told us to make a report about a situation that's not triggered by a scripted event
Edit: Nvm, i think he said that just about the cadets
Quote from: danigold
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake

Offline Klein

• Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 10:10:49 am »
With the rather impressive amount of work on the field one would expect you'd dish in the little bit extra to add in screenshots that aren't just highlighted logs?
Despite in-game work being IMO more important than reports; reports should reflect on your work and if it looks like you don't put much effort into them, its harder to see how much work you put in-game.

Keep up doing work though.

Thanks. The thing is I'm quite busy in focusing studies. Once my exams are finished you can expect better of me.

baba yaga

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2019, 01:40:31 am »
I think it's easy to get caught up in the whole 'reports' thing. In my opinion ingame is what matters most and should always take precedence above all else. I don't think making reports should be mandatory but instead optional for those who want to put in the extra effort and show their intentions to rise in the ranks (Snr. Officer +). For cadets and Officers, they shouldn't be penalized for lacking reports. In end we're all playing a game and not everyone wants to spend their free time typing up reports. Of course there are those who get enjoyment out of writing stories, but not everyone who plays GTA does. It doesn't mean they can't roleplay or that they're not good at being a police officer.

Offline Klein

• Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2019, 16:48:40 pm »
Hello if you're complaining about my disappearance in game, it's because I'm not cleared when I'm returning so I think my application should be either closed or 'stay opened' until I'm cleared about my activity.

I will leave a reply of when I'm returning.

baba yaga

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2019, 17:35:21 pm »
It'll stay open unless you disappear for weeks with zero contact.

Keep us updated!
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Klein

• Citizen
  • hmmm, nice bike!
Re: VCPD Application - UF.luchgox/Klein
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2019, 10:05:20 am »
Well, I've returned back to activity. Hoping same for the fellow officers as well.

baba yaga

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal