| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 10:09 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 95
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 6781 times)

lance

Leaving
« on: April 16, 2008, 14:57:50 pm »
Hello

I think everybody will be glad i leave SAPD, i got enough of those guys who pm me and saying i'm abusive prick etc.
I never do something good, now even a FBI agent starts insulting and assaulting me. So i resume with pain in my heart. I didn't saw it coming. Never though of leaving this.

I also do'nt book any progress either.... i never do something good as i said already. So it's better to play as a cadet, they get blamed anyway every time....

Maybe i come back. But it won't be With nickname Lance. This name brought me to much trouble, people see me as a bad cop, and this isn't what SAPD needs

Bye

Offline Carhartt#

• Citizen
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 15:40:39 pm »
First i didn't like your moaning about criminals who are trying to defend themselves, but during the last weeks, i changed my mind.
You helped a lot by spending your time as guard at events or during the City Hall tests.
You shouldn't leave,  ;) You are a good officer.

Offline [R*]Brains

• Citizen
  • [R*]Brains
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 15:53:56 pm »
I dont like ur decision at all.I think u re one of the greatest cops and u re here for a long time.You shouldnt leave now.
Think about that one more time and see you ingame as a Officer  :cop:

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 16:33:38 pm »
Actually why the hell do you care about what people say ? ignore them , you play to have fun not to care about what people say so if They said you are abuser and you know you are not so why do you care ?

Offline Polopolo

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 16:48:34 pm »
I'm very sorry you came to that decision. :( :cry:

Don't listin to people say you abuse, all cops get that, you do good, I have no problems with it.
I know that FBI agent, and he makes more of that mistakes, so dont worry about him.

I hope you will decise again and be ARPD cop again, you are a good and friendly person.
In my eyes when I see you patrol, you do good.  ;) :app:

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 17:09:23 pm »
Only say this:

COME BACK! (and you know why!)

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 17:31:14 pm »
1.  I will not be glad of you leaving SAPD, your one of the better officers.
2.  I advise doing /setpm off...

How can you tell your doing a really good job....
You know your following rules and many of those that dont complain about you....

I will not remove you from the duty list but have you on long term leave if that helps, the postion will remain open for your return.
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

lance

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 18:47:14 pm »
I had this afternoon a good conversation with Chief Hank_Rafferty.

But you all say i'm a good officer but people think i'm abuser--> no promotion. And some promosion would be great ofcourse even when i work my" ass off". (try to explain as good as possible in english i hope you don't understand this wrong)

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 20:24:03 pm »
 Well Lance, I don't think that's the decision. I left too, but then I realized I was wRONg .. People were calling me an abuser also, nobody liked my cop RP and I decided to quit ... It's not right. I was in ARPD/SAPD for a very very long time, but I was with the officer rank all the time ... who cares  :gandalf:

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 20:43:11 pm »
Lance, DONT LEAVE US!!!!

U are a great cop, alot of peopel knows that! Also i hear alot from peopel i abuse them or i 'm cheating. Well i know what i'm doing and whats right and wrong so i dont listen when i hear BULL SHIT from others. I use /setpm off alot because i dont want to get flood by peopel who thinks i'm bad when they are the bad peopel.. And to show peopel u are a hard cop dont mean u abuseing them... Maby they cant handel they have wrong..

We know u work hard and if u continue there will be results, it will be that to all who show they deservs it on any kind of way, i think thats why i was promoted from Officer to Captain.   :conf:

Deuce

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 21:23:55 pm »
Aw, Lance, don't leave =\ You're 1 of my favorite ARPD guys! Remember the slurpy noises?  ;) Cmon, all you need to do is ignore the flamers... Think about this one more time....

-Regards,
   C4n3 :war: -

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 21:43:52 pm »
Aw, Lance, don't leave =\ You're 1 of my favorite ARPD guys! Remember the slurpy noises?  ;) Cmon, all you need to do is ignore the flamers... Think about this one more time....

-Regards,
   C4n3 :war: -

Totaly agree = )

Offline Chase

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 22:52:36 pm »
What FBI agent was insulting and assaulting you?
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."

- George S. Patton

Offline Nicholas_Angel

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 23:30:25 pm »
Lance,

Like I said with Stacey if you were really a bad cop me or Hank would be firing you... you are a great cop, we all get you an abuser as criminal as cop as player and as an admin.
Also if you were abusing your powers you would get warned kicked and banned by now.

Seriously you are a good cop reconsider is all my advice I will give you.

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 00:48:30 am »
Lance,

Like I said with Stacey if you were really a bad cop me or Hank would be firing you... you are a great cop, we all get you an abuser as criminal as cop as player and as an admin.
Also if you were abusing your powers you would get warned kicked and banned by now.

Seriously you are a good cop reconsider is all my advice I will give you.
Yes Reconsider and don't listen to what people say just go ingame and /setpm off and play ;) .

And i think the chiefs promote according to what they see and not to what the people tell them .

Offline stuart

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 19:44:31 pm »
LAnce Dont go we have had our bad Times pls dont LEAVE US!!!!!![/b] we need you lance

lance

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 18:23:51 pm »
well i see you guys do'nt want me to go (or it is just acted but i doubt it). And i heared some good news from the captains for my carreer as police officer, so if that comes true i stay. So i'm planning to stay. I think i have done alot of good work for the sapd and i will keep continueing doing good police work !!

Great to know that people apprechiate my work as police officer  :)

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 20:09:51 pm »
WOOHOO!!

good news!

I think i have done alot of good work for the sapd and i will keep continueing doing good police work !!
That's what I think too!!

Greetz
- Sen. Off. Tov.  :cop:

lance

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 21:34:55 pm »
captains suggest people whoc an get promotion, some people who do'nt play much get promoted i play every day every week, so Captains do'nt suggest me, just a cop. So wth i DO WRONG ??? DAMNET TELL ME!!!!

I would like a decent explination, i play everyday 11 months already as cop !!! and NOTHING i feel myself just used serious!

and i so stupid to say i stay in arpd omg man whats wrong with me goddamnet!

I'm so angree seriously.

i'm out!!

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 21:44:45 pm »
Well lance,

I realy understand you point (feel a bit the same).
But! I enoy my work, so I put my head up and say: One day it's my turn! So I wait (and maybe I wait for nothing... but who knows...)...

I'm sure you will be promoted. And think: Your duty is the same: serve and protect...

Greetz
- Sen. Off. Tov.  :cop:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal