| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 08:44 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [V:MP] LSPD Command - Vision and Update 30/05/2020  (Read 7441 times)

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
[V:MP] LSPD Command - Vision and Update 30/05/2020
« on: May 30, 2020, 10:41:22 am »

Los Santos Police Department
LSPD Command Update 30/05/2020

Server IP: 145.239.183.131:22005
LSPD Discord Server

Good morning Officers of LSPD,
Here are the latest updates and news from Command HQ.

The last month has seen a great number of applications and we have reached over 35 members of V:MP LSPD.

LSPD Vision

The vision hasn't changed:

1. To create a group of RPers that have fun together, are respected by the community and engage with fair roleplay. I want to make LSPD the best RP group.
2. To enable a variety of cop RP styles that are interesting and engaging. There is not one style fits all and those who can make positive impact in training and leadership will be rewarded.
3. To handle the vast majority of interaction ingame and not on the forum. This includes training, officer exams, punishment (cops and criminals alike).

LSPD Academy

The Academy division of LSPD is being developed by newly promoted Sergeant Mack. If you would like to support the Academy contact myself or Mack directly at this time.

Rank Structure Changes

To prioritise ingame activity, events and training the command staff responsibilities have been merged into the Sergeant rank. This means the sergeant rank has more power and more ability to support the leadership of officers ingame. We are still looking for those who are active and eager to lead officers and are deserving of the Sergeant rank.

Updated summary of PD ranks and roles:

Chief - I will be leading the vision and strategic development of LSPD.
Sergeant - (Command Staff) - These are the players leading by example in their RP capability and police knowledge. These players are active ingame in creating training and patrols. Sgts can /equip heavy weapons.
Senior Officer - These are players leading in example with their RP capability and police knowledge. This is a reflection of their experience in ARPD and can /cancelsuspect at their discretion.
Officers - Officers are our members who have shown they can RP to a good standard and have a practical knowledge of police RP.
Cadets - New players to the community or players new to cop RP. Cadets will be reviewed on how well they engage with the community whilst learning how to RP a cop.

Note: There are no activity requirements for Officer or Senior Officer ranks at this time.

LSPD Wage System has launched

To claim bonus payments for active duty service, I encourage you to submit a wage form each week. Calculations will be made every Sunday.

NOOSE

NOOSE will be released in two stages.
  • NOOSE Tactical Response Unit - This is the SWAT equivalent and we will be recruiting for Team Leader positions soon!
  • NOOSE Patriotism and Immigration Authority - This will come later as a more RP focused division (I.e. Immigration Patrol)

Over the next month we will hope to get script support for this and have the application and some training facilities open.

Unofficial Subdivisions

I will be piloting a new opportunity for Officers+ to create subdivisions within LSPD. This is in line with the LSPD Vision point 2 - to encourage a variety of cop styles.
This will come with rules the groups must adhere to, however this is an opportunity for Officers+ to pave a way to get their RP styles and groups accepted as an official LSPD division with script support in the future. I'm hoping this will also motivate some players into taking leadership roles and provide a clear pathway to Sergeant rank in future. 

I hope you find this news exciting. Have fun out there!
Chief Stodds

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
Re: [V:MP] LSPD Command - Vision and Update 30/05/2020
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 16:13:51 pm »
Topic unlocked for questions.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Mack

• [V:MP] Marshall Garner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 107
  • SA-MP: Sophie_Miles
  • IV:MP: Mack
Re: [V:MP] LSPD Command - Vision and Update 30/05/2020
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 18:05:22 pm »
Hi all,

To add on to this. The goal of LSPD Academy won't just be to help and train cadets & officers, but to be the guiding department to help improve roleplay. I'm already working on a basic RP guide to introduce some RP terms. I'm confident in everyone's ability to understand cop terminologies, jargons, codes and tactics, but I want to go a step further and help you all RP a cop character and help us become the best RP group on Argonath V:MP.

Recently Sergeant [TCL]Mac has also expressed his desire to help me on this endeavor as he shares the same passion for RP being turned up a notch. And you all are always free to reach out to me and PM me regarding anything or if you need any help.
LSPD Academy Leader - Sergeant Marshall Garner
Los Santos Police Department
---
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal