| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 02:47 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 286
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED] LCPD Application - Xebec  (Read 16724 times)

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
  • Badge-ID: #LC5678
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Xebec
Re: LCPD Application - Xebec
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2018, 18:54:40 pm »
Report edited at 20:26 server time.

Date of my patrol report:

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours

My patrol partners:
Freecop XENITH

Suspects pursued:
Samyr_Castello  /  Evaded
YaBoyDuchie420  /  Found innocent
Wizz  /  LFU=Killed
Samyr_Castello  /  Jailed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

Incidents (30 words minimum!):
- I was having a break in Dukes PD. Then I saw a bike driving recklessly and went after him. He never stopped and headed to Algonquin. Finally he entered to Subway tracks and I lost him around Middle Park.  (Samyr_Castello)

- We heard there has been an accident in South Bohan. I went to the scene and arrested the suspect without resistance. Then he complied and told us the incident. It turned out that he had no fault in this incident. All the charges have been dropped against him.  (YaBoyDuchie420)

- There was another traffic accident near FBI HQ. We went to the scene but suspect started escaping. We flipped his car near Schottler Hospital and kept chasing him on foot. We used lethal force near MGS despite our warnings.  (Wizz)

- A 911 call came in saying there was a person planting bombs. I proceeded to the scene and civilians pointed me the person. I upperhanded the suspect and frisked him. I found military grade weapons&explosives and narcotic substances on him. I arrested and took him to Dukes PD.  (Samyr_Castello

Additional notes:
-

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

The items found on the possible terrorist :

Spoiler (Click to expand)

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2018, 21:22:52 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 30 Minutes+

My patrol partners:
-

Suspects pursued:
Watson Castello  /  Arrested

Traffic stops conducted:
-

There was a back up request about a suspect evading a traffic stop in Beechwood. I arrived at the scene and saw officer David Phoenix and the suspect on foot. We found the suspect's vehicle near the area. The suspect claimed he was not aware that the cops were after him but we were not convinced. The officer was pretty sure it was him and we arrested the suspect after investigating.

Additional notes:
-

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2019, 16:33:11 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 30 Minutes

My patrol partners:
Lieutenant Dwayne Johnson
Freecop YaBoyDuchie420
Freecop LondonEpic
Freecop Maks123

Suspects pursued:
ali03444  /  LFU=Killed
ali03444  /  LFU=Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

- We have trained Maks123 to be a new Freecop as a part of Basic training. Lieutenant Johnson was on charge of this event. We have pulled over other officers as an example during the training. Also Lieutenant Johnson briefed us about the usage of police equipments.

- I was passing through MGS and noticed a bus parking in the exit of the gas station. The owner of the property was also there and he complained him to us. Then we asked him to park properly but he evaded. We chased him around FIA and he got his bus stuck on the highway. I warned him several times to leave his vehicle but he tried to divert me. I shot near him for a warning but didn't work out well. Then I shot him dead inside the bus.  (ali03444)

- During regular checks of drug spots, I noticed a Blue Sports car in the Outlook Park. He started to evade as soon as he sees me. I saw the drugs planted and wanted to seize them. I put a BOLO on the evading suspect. I have destroyed the weeds but the other officers were not able to find the suspect.

- I was in Dukes PD for rearming. Then a taxi driver came and parked on the pedestrian crossing in front of the Police Department. I asked him to park where is available but he refused. Then I wanted to force him but he evaded. We chased him up to Francis International Airport's parking spot and wasted him while attempting to enter another vehicle.  (ali03444)

Additional notes:
We have learned lots of useful information from Lieutenant Johnson today.

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

A photo from the example pull over :

The drugs I have destroyed in Outlook Park :

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2019, 18:02:11 pm »
Edited at 21:32 Server time.

Duration of my patrol:
3 Hour

My patrol partners:
Sergeant [R*]Twenty
Freecop Melan Castello

Suspects pursued:
Melan  /  Escaped
Joey Lucchese  /  Died in accident
Watson Castello  /  Killed
Wizz  /  Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

-There was a speeding bike near MGS and I wanted to pull him over. He never stopped and started to evade. We chased him around Downtown for a while and headed to Algonquin. He was increasing the distance between us on the straight roads and that way I lost him around The Exchange.  (Melan)

- While I was heading to Dukes PD, a bike overtake me over the speed limits.I went after him until Middle Park. Then he crashed his bike near Alderney bridge and died in a horrible way.  (Joey Lucchese)

- There was a murderer on the run near MGS. We chased him up to Acter and disabled his vehicle. Then he was evading on foot around Acter City. We used lethal force to stop the suspect.  (Watson Castello)

- We proceeded to a back up request with Sergeant Twenty. The suspect was driving a Comet. We chased him almost all over the Liberty City. Then we crashed his vehicle into the sea near FIA. Then escaped towards Bohan Bridge from under the highway on foot. We wasted him after giving enough warnings and time.  (Wizz)

Except for that I double checked the drug spots and done some paperwork in the office because of the new year.

Additional notes:
-

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

While working in the office :

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2019, 20:54:15 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 30 Minutes

My patrol partners:
Freecop LondonEpic

Suspects pursued:
RickyMortie420  /  Escaped
Melan Castello  /  Died in accident

Traffic stops conducted:
-

There was a person driving Recklessly near MGS with an ambulance. Then we went after him to Schottler Hospital and he took his Comet from there. We chased him in Algonquin for a while but lost his tracks around North Holland or Alderney Bridge.  (RickyMortie420)

- I heard on the radio there has been an accident and a fireman killed a pedestrian near MGS. We found him and chased him to Algonquin. Then we crashed his vehicle to a pole near Middle Park and the suspect died in the firetruck.  (Melan Castello)

Additional notes:
-

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2019, 20:46:11 pm »
Edited at 22:31 server time.

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hour 30 Minutes+

My patrol partners:
Freecop RememberMe

Suspects pursued:
Besho0_LaRocca  /  Arrested
max oswald  /  Commited suicide
Melan Castello  /  Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
Besho0_LaRocca  /  Arrested

- Officer RememberMe requested back up on radio for a drunk lady crashing into his vehicle. I proceeded to the scene which was the beginning of the Algonquin Bridge. Then I frisked the lady and found the bottle of fine whiskey she was drinking. She cried when we tried to arrest her but we used the neccesary force.
 (Besho0_LaRocca)

- I was heading to MGS from Outlook Park and an Infernus came out of nowhere and we crashed. Then I wanted to pull him over but he evaded. We damaged his vehicle in a short while and it was on fire. He drove his vehicle on the officers and caused two officers to die with the explosion.  (max_oswald)

- There was a reckless driver besides MGS. He was driving a Sultan.He didn't pull over and evaded. We chased him all over Algonquin and there he switched to a bike. Then we returned back to Broker. He crashed at the slope of Algonquin Bridge and we surrounded him quickly. He attempted to take his bike and we used lethal force to stop him.  (Melan Castello)

Additional notes:
-

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

While frisking the drunk lady :

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2019, 23:07:56 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
3 Hours

My patrol partners:
Freecop RememberMe

Suspects pursued:
10-15 Unknown Identity Terrorists  /  Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

Today I was assigned in the 2018 Awards Ceremony as a Security. I was a part of the team that was keeping the crowd under control in the City Hall Building near FBI HQ. The awarding ceremony was completed without issues. After the ceremony finished, an unknown person shot one of the federal officials. Then we took him out where he stands. Then other random people showed up with automatic rifles and started massacring the crowd. We fought them at the cost of our lives and managed to kill nearly 15 terrorists in the city.

Additional notes:
Today was a day to remember. Our city lived a horrible day yet we are still standing up.

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2019, 10:01:28 am »
I would like to inform you that, I will be inactive starting from 06.01.2019 until 13.01.2019 due to real life busyness.

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

Offline FuryJK98

• The ROCK
  • Citizen
  • JUST BRING IT
    • Skype - FuryJK98
  • Badge-ID: #LC8173
  • SA-MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • VC:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • IV:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • Discord: FuryJK98#6255
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2019, 15:41:06 pm »
I would like to inform you that, I will be inactive starting from 06.01.2019 until 13.01.2019 due to real life busyness.

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

NOTED

Real Life comes first, and thank you for notifying us.

| Ex-LCPD Lieutenant | Ex-CIU Senior Detective | LCPD Officer of the Year 2017 |
Liberty City Police Department - "We See It All. We Know It All"

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2019, 16:55:28 pm »

Greetings, Xebec

You have successfully passed Phase I.

The Liberty City Police Academy would like to congratulate you for successfully passing Phase I. You are hereby accepted into the Liberty City Police Academy as a Cadet, and will now proceed to the Phase II which involves a training of each section & examination. Posting patrol reports is still mandatory and we encourage you to post them daily. You are now expected to follow our regulations as well as your supervisors' instructions.

Congratulations & welcome to the LCPD Academy, Cadet!

Signed,

LCPD Deputy Chief

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
Re: [ACADEMY] LCPD Application - Xebec
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2019, 13:09:28 pm »
I have returned from the inactivity as scheduled. I will keep up the hard work as before.

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2019, 15:56:22 pm »

Field Patrol Supervisor Name:
Steven Seagal

Performance notes:
We patroled in highly populed areas of the city of Liberty. Several suspects for evasion of traffic stop and crimes related to drugs, all of them were dealt with or without the help of the brutal force. The cadet drove the police vehicle for 80% of the time showing medriocre driving skills which will be certainly improved in academy driving sessions. Unfortunately no roleplay has happened to test cadet's communicating and reactive skills.

Cadets' Positives:
Good shooting predisposition.
Mediocre driving skills.

Cadets' Negatives:
Poor radio communication.

Cadets' Improvement List:
Just talk a little bit in radio.

Signed,

LCPD Deputy Chief

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2019, 21:40:20 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours+

My patrol partners:
LCPD Deputy Chief / Steven

Suspects pursued:
Beraat  /  Killed
Alex_Sins  /  Killed
QyngaFRomP9  /  Suicided

Traffic stops conducted:
-

- I had a backup request on the radio. Officer badboydhia caught a person in Outlook Park while raising weed. I immediately proceeded to the scene and saw the suspect and Officer badboydhia in a firefight. I jumped out of my car and opened supressive fire to protect my team mate. The shootout continued for a while and we were able to neutralise the suspect inside the park.  (Beraat)

- There was a Red vehicle being chased by other officers around MGS. We chased him towards Bohan Bridge and he crashed into a pole on the highway. Then he escaped a while on foot. We asked him to surrender several times and then forcefully used our weapons.  (Alex_Sins)

- We received backup request to the Colonly Island. There was a suspect escaping through sea. We pulled him out of water and wanted to arrest him. He resisted for a while but we managed to cuff him and put him to the cruiser. We headed towards Dukes PD on the bridge. Then suddenly the suspect somehow unlocked the cruiser's door and jumped out. He was already dead when we returned to check him out.  (QyngaFRomP9) 

Additional notes:
-

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

Offline Saqib

• Citizen
    • Skype - m.saqib442
  • Badge-ID: #LC8253
  • IV:MP: Torolf
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2019, 20:28:02 pm »

Field Patrol Supervisor Name:
Senior Officer SAQIB

Performance notes:
N/a

Cadets' Positives:
Good at driving, shooting and at RP skillsm

Cadets' Negatives:
On remembering radio codes

Cadets' Improvement List:
Try to remember it and first learn common codes and then the others remaining and also use it on field. Cadet already know common and some but others aren't so keep learning it, it is not difficult to learn and also keep using them at field good luck for it

Signed,
SAQIB_Gatsby
LCPD Senior Officer
SAQIB
Argonath IVMP
Ex LCPD Senior Officer
Ex N.O.O.S.E C.I.U Cadet

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2019, 20:40:39 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
3 Hours 30 Minutes+

My patrol partners:
Senior Officer SAQIB Gatsby
Freecop badboydhia
Freecop Raees

Suspects pursued:
dokidoki  /  LFU=Killed
Egoz  /  LFU=Killed
Beraat  /  LFU=Killed
ahmedrezk  /  LFU=Killed
hemdan  /  LFU=Killed
Bert  /  LFU=Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
Kerrar  / Fined 100$ for speeding

- We received intel that there were some smugglers with boats and a yatcht. We teamed up with Senior Officer Saqib, Officer Raees and Officer badboydhia and took the LCPD boat. We found their boat on its way to a yatch near the Statue of Liberty. We surrounded the yatch and then landed it. There was also a Helicopter on board ready to take off. We seized nearly 500 lbs of A-Grade Colombian Cocain. We arrested everyone who is involded including the helicopter Pilot. (Roleplay incident)

- A call came in for a suspect which was evaded the traffic stop. We chased him up to Algonquin and headed North Holland. The Huntley he was driving was badly damaged and he decided to switch his vehicle. While he is doing that, we had to use lethal force to prevent him from escaping.  (dokidoki)

- There was a speeding bike around MGS. I tailed him and asked to pull over but he kept driving towards Outlook Park. After that , we entered the Broker Bridge. He crashed in the middle of the bridge and took out the AK-47 he was carrying with him. After we noticed the gun, we neutralised the suspect in a short while.  (Egoz)

- We joined to a pursuit after a back up request. This suspect also evaded a traffic stop and was driving a Cognoscenti. His vehicle was broke down near Bohan Bridge and he stepped out. He was armed with a machine gun and started to spray at police officers. We took cover behind our cruisers and used lethal force to put down the suspect.  (Beraat)

- There were 2 suspicious person near Outlook Park. We wanted to question them but then we noticed the assault rifles they were hiding in their coats. We started to exchange fire and killed both of the suspects without casualties.  (ahmedrezk - hemdan)

- We pulled over a Black Sultan-RS near MGS for speeding. We issued a ticket of $100 for speeding but he claimed he had no money on him. I tried to convince him for a time but he was not helping. Then I decided to detain him for failuring to comply. After that he told me there was his wedding very soon and he needs to go. Then he take off towards Bohan. We chased him in Bohan , North Holland , Alderney Highway and returned back to Meadows Park. Near the park , we managed to disable his vehicle. The suspect was evading on foot and we were warning while aiming him. He refused to surrender and we have put down the suspect.  (Bert)

Additional notes:
We did some overtime today but it surely worths it.

Signed,
Arthur Rosario
LCPD Cadet

A picture of us while chasing the smugglers:

Arresting the smugglers & seizing the narcotics :

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2019, 20:12:45 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
3 Hours

My patrol partners:

Suspects pursued:
jNewTonik  /  Killed
GeForce  /  Killed
[LoW]Tony  /  Died in accident
[LoW]Tony  /  Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

-I patrolled the drug spots at the first parts of my shift , all was clear.

- There was a reckless driver near MGS. I tried to pull him over but he evaded. He has been chased to Bohan and died in a traffic accident inside South Bohan.  (jNewTonik)

- LCPD HQ received many calls about a robbery in the Cluckin Bells by the MGS. I was the first one who reached the destination. The suspects were driving a Patriot. They started to evade towards FIA and then returned back to Outlook Park. The patriot they were driving was on fire and exploded. The explosion killed 2 people inside the car which we believe only 1 of them was a suspect. One suspect managed to jump out of the vehicle before exploded. He started to run in the alley behind FBI HQ. We killed him by using lethal force while heading to Outlook Park. (GeForce - Killed  /  [LoW]Tony Died in explosion)

- 2 suspects kidnapped a bus driver and a random passanger inside a bus. We learned this when the kidnappers called 911 and asked for ransom. The amount was 1.000.000 ARD for each hostage in the beginning. Then they decreased it to 250.000 ARD. We followed and listened them all over the city for a long time. Finally the suspects stopped in front of the City Hall building near FBI HQ. They released 1 hostage in exchange of the payment. After that , one suspect took his personel vehicle and got away. We had a sniper on one of the buildings besides the Algonquin Bridge. The last kidnapper was taking the hostage with him. The marksman shot and wounded the suspect. Suspect managed to evade while leaving the hostage behind him. The hostage was unharmed and I joined back to pursuit after taking him to the Dukes PD. We chased the last suspect to the Middle Park. We damaged & stucked his vehicle againist a wall near Middle Park. Forced him to surrender but the suspect kept trying to escape. We shot him dead inside his vehicle.  ([LoW]Tony)

Additional notes:
We learned how to handle delicate hostage situations by working with aged Officers of the Department.

Signed,
Arthur Rosario
LCPD Cadet

Photos from the kidnapping incident :

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2019, 19:59:53 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours

My patrol partners:

Suspects pursued:
[LoW]Paul  /  Evaded
Samyr Castello  /  Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
[LoW]Tony  /  Warned

- We mostly patrolled highly populated areas for public safety and drug spots with my partner & supervisor Senior Officer Saqib. Besides that , we chased 2 suspects

1- There was a Yellow Sultan RS inside Outlook Park. Me and my partner entered the park to question the suspect. He started to flee as he noticed us. We chased him towards FIA and went to Algonquin on the Highway. Then we took the tunnel to Alderney. We chased the suspect in Tudor and Alderney Industrial Park. I switched my vehicle because I was about to run out of fuel. We headed back to MGS and then went to Little Italy. We lost the sight of the suspect in this area.  ( [LoW]Paul )

2- There has been a murder around Downtown according to the info came from Radio. I found the suspect near MGS in a Felitzer. We chased him in Downtown for a while and finally flipped his vehicle inside MGS. We forced him out to surrender. He failed to comply after enough warnings and was put down with lethal force.  (Samyr Castello)

Additional notes:
Today was an average day. Patrolling with experienced partners has its benefits.

Signed,
Arthur Rosario
LCPD Cadet

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2019, 17:33:30 pm »
I am still at work due to overtime working. Therefore I will not able to show any presence today.

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2019, 20:24:09 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 15 Minutes

My patrol partners:

Suspects pursued:
Beraat  /  Killed
Kerrar  /  Escaped
WheelRider  /  Jailed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

- We had a 911 call reporting that someone is smoking weed in the public. I found this person near the hotdog stand by the MGS. He was really smelling like walking weed bag. I wanted to talk to him but he didn't even look at my face. He entered his truck and started to get away. We chased him inside Downtown for a time then disabled his truck in front of MGS. He was armed with uzi and sprayed me and other officers. We used lethal force and killed the suspect without casualties.
 (Beraat)

- I had a back up request on the radio for an evader. He was driving a Black Sultan-RS. He drove to Bohan from FIA. Then he went to Downtown through Chinatown and we lost the suspect after passing the Bridge.  (Kerrar)

- While I was talking on my phone, a civilian arrived with his car and there was a yellow taxi behind him. Civilian claimed that the taxi was stalking him. I wanted to stop and talk to taxi driver but he kept following the civilian. Then I chased him around Meadows Park and Schottler. We finally disabled his car near Dukes PD and jailed the taxi driver.  (WheelRider)

Additional notes:
There was nothing extra ordinary today.

Signed,
Arthur Rosario
LCPD Cadet

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2019, 20:55:56 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
5 Hours

My patrol partners:
Freecop ArslenC

Suspects pursued:
dokidoki  /  Killed
badboydhia  /  Killed
Besho0o0o0  /  Killed
WheelRider  /  Killed
GeForce  /  Suicided
QuiR  /  Killed
SpenZ  /  Suicided
WheelRider  /  Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

- I was patrolling near Outlook Park. Then noticed a Huntley moving on the opposite lane. I went after him for pull over but she evaded. I chased her up to FIA parking lot and there she wanted to switch his vehicle. She was armed with AK47 and opened fire at me. I shot back and neutralised the suspect.  (dokidoki)

- I caught a vehicle inside Outlook Park and pulled him over. After asking his documents , I applied a ticket. The person refused to pay the ticket and evaded. I chased him to the Dealership in North Holland. While he is looking for another vehicle , I shot him dead.  (badboydhia)

- I was returning to Dukes PD for a brake but saw a reckless driver passing by. Her vehicle was also damaged and smoking. I followed her and she took a truck near Bohan Bridge. I killed the suspect inside the truck.  (Besho0o0o0)

- While observing the traffic in MGS , I noticed a Yellow Taxi driving recklessly. He kept escaping after I wanted him to pullover. The chase continued in Downtown for a while and I damaged his vehicle. The suspect stopped in Cerveza Heights to take a Patriot. I killed him near the small Restaurant while entering the Patriot.  (WheelRider)

- A reckless driving patriot overtook me near Outlook Park. I tailed him until South Slopes. His vehicle was leaking fuel and exploded. The suspect died inside the vehicle. (GeForce)

- I caught a speeder near MGS. We chased him to the Chinatown and he crashed to another police cruiser. He was armed with a sniper rifle and directly opened fire. We were able to put him down before any policeman got hurt.  (QuiR)

- A speeder was caught in Downtown by other officers. We chased him inside Downtown for a time. The suspect's car was on fire but he kept driving it. The vehicle exploded in Downtown and the suspect died.  (SpenZ)

- Another reckless driver was noticed near Dukes PD. The suspect was chased to Hove Beach. We managed to immobilize his vehicle. Waited for suspect to step out. The suspect failed to comply and has been put down.  (WheelRider)

**Organized Patrol** : LCPD Deputy Chief Steven Seagal has coordinated an Organized Patrol. There were 6 personnel of LCPD including the Deputy Chief. I was teamed up with Freecop ArslenC. That was a quite beneficial event. We covered the whole areas and patrolled ordinarily.

Additional notes:
-

Signed,
Arthur Rosario
LCPD Cadet

Images from Organized Patrol's coordination :

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal