| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 11:24 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 92
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: LSPD Application || Bobby Brown [Inactive]  (Read 3557 times)

Offline BobbyBrown

• Citizen
LSPD Application || Bobby Brown [Inactive]
« on: April 12, 2019, 01:51:19 am »

Los Santos Police Department
Application

Your in-game name: BobbyBrown
Your role-play name: BobbyBrown
Your age in-real life: 37
Your role-play Age: 37
How long have you been playing in Argonath RPG/V:MP for?: Not for that long. I belive i started somewhat close to when the server got released. However i've had some days on IRL work and have not been able to play that much. Ive tried to do as much as i can when i have been online tho, to try to get to know people and get the feel of the server. So far, i'm addicted to it, and i love the people i've met so far.
Do you possess a passport and driver's license?: No. I thought this was in incompleted future for the time being.
Do you have any prior law enforcement experience?: I've played Police, Medic and Civilian on Populair Norwegian RP (NorskRP), however i find playing RP in my own language dull and strange in some way. I find english speaking and writing when it comes to RP alot more enjoyable than Norwegian RP.
Why would you make a good addition to the LSPD?: I love this profession, actually i'm addicted to it. Not because it involves more power, but the relationship you get with other players are priceless. Even tho this server is somewhat different than what i am used to, i belive i would fit right in. I'm very eager when it comes to learning commands, rules and obeying the server rules in general. Since i'm a human i have my flaws, i guess, however i always welcome constructive criticisms from my fellow Police officers, admins and the general public. Other than this i'm a friendly person IRL and ingame. I have no fear of making mistakes and then learn from them either. I will most likley always reply to an emergency, except when i'm busy eating my donut. Those things are holy to me. I will not interfere in other peoples investigation, traffic stops, discussion etc unless they want me to or has called it on /r. I'm quick to respond when a fellow polices officer ask for help or backup. When i multiple criminals with weapons, i would keep my distance and wait for backup. I guess i would do whatever a guy with common sence would do IRL.
What are your goals within the LSPD?: My number one prio would be protecting the public from any kind of danger. To keep them safe. Not only would i protect the public from danger, but i would also guide them. If anyone has a question, or don't know where to go, maybe they are lost in some barren part of the desert, i would be there for them, if they need me. I honestly belive being a Police officer are more than chasing bad guys, or giving tickets. I belive a Police officer should be a teacher, mentor and someone to look up to as well. Criminals are all over the place, and they do bad things, but not everyone is a bad person. I belive being kind and gentle is the right way to handle things sometimes. That being said, i have no problem with smacking the law across someone face either, if they spit in your face and ignore the guidance i am offering. I would protect my fellow Police officers, i would die for them, they are my family. If i see an officer down, or hurt in any way that might require a medic, i would stop and let the criminals get a way. Then call a medic to save his life. I would respect Medics and firemen as well, they are doing an important job for the city. I am hoping for a career as a police officer, my hopes are to climb the ladder of law and increase my rank as well, maybe becoming a big shot FBI one day. Who knows what will happen. However i want to start at the bottom of the ladder and climb slow and steady on the way to success. I really want to write more stuff, but i'l stop here.

Your signature: BobbyBrown

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
Re: LSPD Application || Bobby Brown
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 07:36:07 am »
Good luck!  ;)

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline BobbyBrown

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 14:51:28 pm »
After more research i have found the Los Santos Government section of the forums and have applied for Passport and a driver's license. They are under review i presume.

Offline BobbyBrown

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 01:17:48 am »
I am revoking This application. Thanks for your time on the server. Was fun while it lasted. To me it's to much instability and unprofessionalism going on with the playerbase within the Police Department. I just can't handle things like that. Specially when there are no consequences to peoples behaviour. Kudos to the players that actually are serious about this.

This is one of many examples. Toxic behaviour. Telling people what to do. Flaming in chat. Disgusting behaviour. Name calling. Cursing. Cmon. For the love of what is holy, don't let this person be a part of the police department.
There are many other examples, while admins being active or atleast online on the server as well. This is just strange to me, specially when it comes to an brand new RP server.

Anywho. Good luck with your server, wish you the best.

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 16:53:29 pm »
Hello there, Bobby.

I understand your concerns and value your input.

Feel free to reach out to me, I'd like to have a conversation with you.

With regards.

Offline BobbyBrown

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 20:27:04 pm »
Hello there, Bobby.

I understand your concerns and value your input.

Feel free to reach out to me, I'd like to have a conversation with you.

With regards.

If you want to have a conversation concerning the concerns mentioned earlier, sure no problem. If there is something else you want to discuss, that's fine too. I would be happy to give you any kind of information you might need, that i might have for you. I can't offer you much tho, except my personal experience and my point of view on the server.

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 17:37:45 pm »
Feel free to reach out to me over PM with what's troubling you.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2020, 09:39:57 am »
Application rejected due to apparent inactivity. Please let me know if you are still interested.
LSPD Chief Stodds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal